+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Walking back towards the camp, Knight heard great wings on the air, "So he is a dragon rider, just like I thought."Knight thought to himself.
    The dead doe hanging from his tail, Knight stepped into the clearing, to see a great frost Dragon had joined them.
    "Guess one doe is not going to be enough." he said, as he let Agneas take the doe. After taking the doe from Knight,
    Agneas started to cut sections of meat, for himself and his guests. Looking towards Erethil, "Can he speak or can you only hear his thoughts?" Agneas asked the elf.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Jumping off of Icecesse's back Athina lands on the Ice and decides that it is sollid enough to withstand her dragon. Icecess get over here you are light enough that you wont break the ice Are you sure about that? Icecess asked back, Yes now get over here and help me train would ya? And with that Icecess goes onto the ice unsure of things but trusting her rider, and the training begins.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"both but He doesn't like talking much at least when seeing unfamiliar faces" Lethos responded ... "but he will and much if he gets used to it" he continued ,"umm ,i see one won't suffice" looking at the cut doe ,"how about hunting another one" now turning to Erethil "right away" Erethil telepathly responded then looked at each Agneas and his dragon before taking off searching for food.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 21, 2007 at 09:05 PM. Reason: correcting some grammar mistakes
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Meanwhile by the lake Icecess and Athina are taking a break for lunch Hey aren't you going to eat anything Icecess? You forget the dragons diet dear rider, we don't have to eat for a week, and I just ate yesterday I didn't forget, I just spaced it that is all you know me Icecess
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Landing on the roof of the barracks, the messenger waited for General Shonen to appear. "What is going on here?" asked the General,
    "I have a decree from the King for you General" said the messenger. Taking the message, General Shonen read through it.
    "I take it the King has new recruits in mind!" he said. Turning on heel Shonen left the messenger where he was and walked towards the trap door.

"I myself have no family to speak of" Agneas told Lethos, after eating some of the deer that both dragons had hunted. "What about you?"he asked.

Thanks

After lunch Athina had decided to change training locations figuring that they have trained on the ice skill long enough so she decides to fly for a bit and scout for a good area to train her fire skills Hey Icecess, do you have any ideas on where to train now? your the trainie not me really I am just a helper, lets fly around to find a good clearing then Alright that sounds like a good Idea. And with that Athina jumps on icecesses back and they fly together over in the east. Not long after they start flying they come upon a village, Should we land and get some more supplies? That is a good Idea I am running a bit low on some potion ingredients anyways. Go ahead and land then Icecess.
    ナサン フォオツド

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"Me? well a simple story .. lost them in homicide robbery in my hometown Izeras-ild ((Novaska)) long time ago but i overcame their death .. i guess" took a bite from the meat .. ate it then continued "anyway .. i didn't get it ... how can you not be the king's son when you're under his care all this past time? or to ask a more specified question .. why are you telling me that you're not?" looking at Agneas in the eye
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

"I am joining the army, to get close to King Lionel." Agneas told Lethos. "He is the one I intend to kill, because he destroyed my village, when I was still a child."
    thinking back to that terrible day so many years ago, Agneas could still remember what his mother was wearing, when the soldiers butchered her.
    Coming out of his thoughts, And why are were you at the castle?" Agneas asked.

The General entered his office in the northern part of the barracks, throwing the message upon his desk the general took a sip from his wine he had left earlier.
    "What is the King Planning?" Shonen thought to himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast