+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

"before i answer you ... why are you telling a traveler you met on your route something as such?" then he continued "anyway i have a mission inside the castle walls ... well rather call it a target ... but i won't set it that high to a king yet! ... but you being not the king's son proves for the first time that a rumor i heard is true!" "such great days to come" Lethos thought
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

As they get closer to the village, Athina starts to wonder Is this village safe? Dont worry about it I dont sence any danger within this city. Icecess answers back.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka listened to the breeze dance between the branches of the trees surrounding her and Havok. Why? Meka asked herself, Meka often would get lost in her thoughts. She glanced up at Havok, who was staring at her intensely. What's wrong little one? Havok asked tilting her head as if giving reassurance. Meka smiled and looked away. "You know Havok... it's rude to read my thoughts without my permission." Meka said looking back at her dragon. Havok seemed to smile. Well... if I didn't how else will I know if you're planning to do something completely foolish? Havok had something in her voice, almost sisterly. Meka stood up. She walked over to Havok and laid down beside her feet. "I would always tell you Havok..." Meka laid her head against Havok's stomach, "you are all I have left. You are my family." Havok laid her head down surrounding Meka in her protection. Oh little one... what am I to do with you?

Meka sat up the next mourning. She took in a deep breath and stood up. She walked over to a small cliff that was not far from where her and Havok had camped. Meka? Where are you? Havok's voice rang in Meka's head. Meka slightly smiled. Come Havok. Watch the sunrise with me. I'm here at the small cliff. Meka waited until Havok stood beside her. They watched the sunrise as they had done so many times before. The wind blew and Meka's black hair swaying greatly in the wind. Meka looked at the widness of the land they were on.The Western Continent under the rule of Lionel the Tryant. Havok said as Meka was lost in thoughts again. It won't be long until we reach the shores of Novâska again litttle one. She then lifted her head. Their moment of peace was gone. "Let's go Havok..." Meka got onto Havok's back. "We have a score to settle." Havok lifted into the air. Her wings speared far as they flew along the forest of Gravious.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

Icecess Drew nearer to the ground and not to Athina's surprise, the village was filled with a mixture of races that were cooperating with each other, ones that on the other continents they would have been fighting. Well, well a neutral city in the southern, interesting then you wont have any trouble here right Icecess?" I new that but you were doubting
    ナサン フォオツド
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Anthony listened to the defected messenger as he spoke, taking in the numbers of Lionels armies.
    the sheer number was over whelming and Anthony told him to stop. "THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THIS." Anthony told the messenger, leaving the messenger Anthony called for his advisers to gather.
    "This is grave news, Lionel is planning something and I have just found out that he is going to attack Novas and Belliese." Anthony informed his advisers.

The sky was getting lighter and lighter, Agneas stood high in the trees, watching the sun rise.
    “Ah, don’t you just love the mornings?” Agneas pulsed to knight, “Yes, but climb down, our guests are waking.” Knight pulsed back.
    After climbing down from the tree, Agneas began to kill the fire."Good morning Lethos." Agneas said, as he got up.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka jumped down from Havok's back. She looked at the clearing infront of them. Then she looked at Havok. "Go around and I'll go through." Meka pulled her cloak's hood over her eyes and strapped her twin swords to her. "I'm going through the village and will meet you on the other side. I don't want you to get spotted so keep low until we meet up again." Meka looked up at Havok. You can't always do things alone, little one. Havok's said looking down at her. "This isn't just me doing this alone Havok. I want you out of sight." Meka started walking away into the clearing."I don't want to get noticed and have to be taken to King Lionel. Who knows what that old geezer is like." Meka said over her shoulder smiling. Now that is something I hardly ever see you do anymore. Havok said as she took flight, leaving Meka to walk to the village alone.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

Icecess land in the outskirts I dont want to attract too much attention with your precense but I sence other dragons in the area That is why I want you to land in the outskirts and with that Icecess lands in the outskirts of the village. Athina jumps off of her back and starts to head near the village enterence with Icecess close on her heals No you stay here I dont want trouble, you never know what might transpire with your presence. Athina carresses the dragons cheek and starts walking again. *thinking* I will call you if it is all right.
    ナサン フォオツド

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

As the whole party woke up ... there was a lot of noise being made near by .. the voices of people are all mixed together "what's happening?" Lethos said "i'll go see what's happening" he pulsed to Erethil ,then he started walking a bit closer to the nearby crowd ... "what? the warriors volunteers listing is going to be made today .. why would they move the listing time two days ahead? what's it all of a sudden?" Lethos gathered his thoughts as he was saying that.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast