+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Meka looked around as people around her gathered everywhere. She tried to duck out of sight but some one caught hold of her arm. "Hey you there... you look like a warrior." The guard was squeezing her arm and Meka looked at him coldly. "You sign up of King Lionel's army?" Meka pulled her arm away and shook her head. "Why would I join an army from here? This isn't my country." Meka looked around then back at the guard. "Oh? Then where you from? Huh?" The gurd nugged her and Meka stepped back. "From Novas." Meka's voice was calm and collected. She turned and walked away. The guard motioned for two guards to follow her.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Walking up to the city, Athina looks around for the store so she can resuply on food and necessities. Hi I am a dragonrider and I would like to know if you can direct me to the convenience store so I can get ointments, and medicines. Athina asked the guard at the gate.
    The Helderburg convenience store is around that corner there. And you said your a dragonrider right? I dont see your dragon. oh I told her to stay on the outskirst of the village becauase i didnt want to cause a riot or something. oh well you can have her next to you as you see we are a peacfull village, this is a pace where many races can live in harmony from all the war and rageing going on in the other towns. he replied You can call your dragon in she wont cause any harm. Told you that before we landed alright then follow me in but you cant go in the store
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Mounting Knight, Agneas was ready, "time to get to work." Agneas said as Knight rose into the air. Flying over the column of warriors on the road,
    Agneas was glad to be up in the air."Where to?" asked Knight, "to the barracks, that is where we will start." Agneas responded.
    Flying towards the city, Knight was nervous for the safety of his rider."Don't worry, I can handle myself." Agneas said, as if reading Knight's thoughts.
    Landing in the courtyard, and scattering the few soldiers that were busy with morning drills, Raven leaped form Knight's back and waited for the Captain of the guards.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka knew that two guards were following her. She smiled slightly and put her hands on the hilts of her swords. Do not do that. You will get into alot of trouble. Havok's voice rung in her head. And Meka rolled her eyes. Just alittle bit of fun? Meka asked. When no answer came Meka broke out into a run. Her long legs stretching in long strides. She could hear the guards shout over her shoulder telling her to halt. Meka laughed to herself. Yeah right. Like I'm really going to listen. Meka heard Havok chuckle alittle. Meka didn't look back as she ran deep into the city dogding people.

Meka came to a small pub. She walked in and instanly knew it was a mistake. Alot of soldiers were in there and not many civilians. Meka walked to a table and sat down. A waiter can up to her. "What do you want to drink?" the waiter asked. Meka looked up. "Water." Meka replied. The waiter looked at her funny but said nothing. Meka slightly looked around. She bit her bottom lip. Little one... you should get out of there. Meka looked at the table. No... not yet. I might meet an interesting person. Meka smiled crooked. It will only get you into trouble. I coming for you. If you come Havok that will give me trouble. I was only joking. I'm coming right after I finish my water. Okay? Meka waited for Havok's replied. Okay, but be carful. We know how soldiers are. Don't worry. Meka answered as the waiter brought her the water.
    Last edited by moonlight_child; Dec 28, 2007 at 11:26 AM.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I know that I am way too big to even fit in the door. [COLOR=SeaGreen"] Well yeah we would have to tear the roof off of the houses just to get your paw into one. [/COLOR]
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

As Lethos drew closer to the mess of people of all types ... warriors ,dragon riders and even mercenaries ,he heard loud shouts louder than the noise all these people made ... "stop!" ... "you there!" ... "damn you dark elf ,stop!" as soon as he heard that a young female dark elf broke her way through pushing him aside and other people in her way ... "what the?!" Lethos thought ... and then the young dark elf ran into a small pub and entered it ... moments after some guards arrived shouting at each other "damn that stupid dark elf" the other answered "i'll make sure she's dead next time i see her" then the two guards walked away ... Lethos looked at the pub she entered in and thought "escaped criminal? or could she be a murderer?" Lethos thought and decided to make his way to the pub to see for himself ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Dec 11, 2007 at 07:27 AM. Reason: -_-
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie SapphireThunder is off to a good start SapphireThunder's Avatar
    Thanks

At the time when escaping Dark Elf ran in to the pub, there was some guy who was new in town and was carrying two katanas on his back. His name was Jurai, he was a swordsman and he was about 22 years old. He was going to left from pub but after hearding guards shout and seeing Dark Elf run into the pub, his first thought was: "What's going on? Maybe I should leave for awhile after all and look what happens..."
    Last edited by SapphireThunder; Dec 12, 2007 at 07:26 AM.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

As Lethos was making his way through the crowd to check for himself what's happening .. he reached the pub door .. stood before it and thought "could this bar a gathering place for thieves and criminals?" "master the listing is about to begin ... the target we're seeking is there as well" Erethil pulsed to Lethos but no answer came from him as he was entering ... as soon as he stepped in he took a quick look over the types of all people inside ... there was nothing only the normal ... Lethos looked and saw the dark elf sitting to a table in the other side corner as the waiter put some water on her table ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast