+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

The Captain of the barracks walked from the doorway, after seeing his troops scatter from the great beast.
    "Can I help you, young man?" he inquired, "I have come to join the ranks, King Lionel said that he would arrange a meeting." Agneas responded.
    Looking at the great dragon beside Agneas, the captain thought that he should inform the General.
    "Very well, please follow me to the Generals office." the captain quickly said.

Shonen was busy drawing maps from the cabinet when someone knocked, "Come in." he called.
    Turning on heel, the General sat down and gestured for Agneas to do the same,
    "Are you one of the new recruits the King has ordered me to train?" questioned Shonen."Yes, I believe you got a message from the king about me." Agneas said.

"Yes, and I cannot allow new recruits into my force without proof of your courage." Shonen said,"So I will give you a quest, to make sure about your skills." he continued."What kind of quest? And will there be others involved?" Agneas asked.
    Gesturing that the conversation was over, Agneas stood and left the room.
    "I guess I must wait to find out about this quest." he thought to himself.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka kept her head down as she took a sip of her water. She made a refreshing face. The water tasted good to her. Again Meka scanned the room quickly. Suddenly she caught sight of a Dark Elf standing at the door. She raised her eyebrow and slightly smiled. Didn't I tell you Havok.... I would meet someone interesting. Meka's eyes lingered on the Dark Elf enough for their eyes to meet. Meka took another sip waiting for him to make the first motion. Do you think he is a threat? Havok's voice filled her mind. Meka looked back at her table. We'll just have to wait and see... won't we? Meka moved her hand underneath the table and rested her hand on the hilt of Tharic.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

As soon as the dark elves eyes met Lethos started walking towards the other dark elf ... he put himself ready to pull his twin swords out of their sheaths if needed to ... as soon as he reached the table she's sitting at he took his place on the other chair with no single word ... looking sharply at her eyes with extra caution .. the waiter came and asked Lethos his orders "What can we serve you with ,sir?" "Water" Lethos calmly responded ... the waiter sulked with anger .. and walked "what's with our customers today? .. or dark elves are always that niggardly mannered?!" the waiter thought with frustration ... then Erethil's sound rang in Lethos's head "Master ,please stay out of dangers" "there won't be any" Lethos answered "then there must be!" Erethil pulsed back to his master ... then he said the first words to the the other dark elf "dark elf here? it is good to see one of our kind every now and then" and avoided the messed up no-subject ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie SapphireThunder is off to a good start SapphireThunder's Avatar
    Thanks

Jurai was bored to the listening from a side. Suddenly he got up and walked to the table where dark elves was and asked: "Hey, you there. Do you know anything about so called Dark Dragon Riders? I have heard rumours that they have been in contact with dark elves lately."

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka smiled as she took another sip of her water. She looked at him and slightly tilted her head. "Yes... sometimes it rather does get lonely without company around...." Meka leaned forward and place her her left elbow on the table. "...doesn't it?" Meka looked him over. I really don't think he is a threat. But perhaps he is skill with those weapons he carries... shall I test them? Meka asked Havok. Stop playing around Meka. You'll always get yourself into situtations and I end up having to come and get you. Havok's voice was stern, like a older sister. Meka looked at the waiter as placed a cup of water infront of the Dark Elf. "Taste it... the water is rather refreshing." Meka's voice as soft almost down to a whisper. She lifted her eyes to met his, she slightly smiled. Her hand still on the hilt of Tharic. Be cautious little one, he could be very dangerous. "So you have a name... stranger?" Meka asked waiting for his reply.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

"Lethos" he answered as seeing her hand on one of her twin swords ... then took a sip from the cup of water she placed in front of him ... then a man walked towards them .. Lethos put his hand on one of his twin swords(corepax) the guy asked directly with no previous caution "Hey, you there. Do you know anything about so called Dark Dragon Riders? I have heard rumours that they have been in contact with dark elves lately." .. as Lethos heard his words he answered "this is not the way to greet people you meet for the first time ... really human are.." as Lethos was saying that .. the wall of the bar was collapsed in an instant .. "what the.." Lethos drew his swords .. then out of the dust which filled every where inside the pub a dragon flew directly like an arrow towards Lethos ,Lethos took a defensive position as fast as he could "Master i came to save you!" Erethil pulsed to Lethos "Erethil?" Lethos thought "the hell save me of what?!" Lethos pulsed back .. as the dust faded away all people in the bar were shouting with anger looking at Erethil who was standing now beside his master .. which was very obvious to anyone to see "are you happy now?!" Lethos pulsed to Erethil which was like a moment of silence .. Erethil didn't answer .. then a man suddenly shouted "A dragon from the realm of the dead .. It is an attack!" .. now by all noise which was made a lot of soldiers from the nearby street came to see what's happening .. "We leave now" Lethos said to his dragon .. and mount it and then Erethil took off as fast as he could before the guards arrival ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 02, 2008 at 06:11 AM. Reason: some detailing ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Agneas stepped into the light of the courtyard where Knight stood waiting, the soldiers all around to terrified to act on account of the dragon. " Knight, please don't look so angry towards these poor people." Agneas called, as he walked towards him.
    " Well I would if they didn't hate my kind." Knight commented back at Agneas as he waited for his rider to mount, "And besides it is more fun." Knight said laughing.

Agneas chuckled at this and let Knight kick off from the ground, "Let us circle this city and see what we can find, shall we?" Agneas asked Knight.

Thanks

Meka quickly looked up in time to watch Lethos ride off. Dammit! Meka cursed as she wiped off dust from her clothes. "HEY!" Meka turned around to see a quard. "She was with that other Dark Elf! Men! Arrest her!" Meka bolted for the knocked down wall. I'm on my way Meka. Havok's voice rang in Meka's mind. If I ever see that Lethos again- Meka WATCH OUT!! Meka fell hard to the ground. She groaned as she lifted herself up on her arms. Her back was in pain and her breath was taken back. Meka looked over her shoulder. Her eyes hardened at who stood behind her. The bas- he threw a chair at me! Meka thought herself.

"He he he he." A guard said as he walked up closer to Meka. The guard stopped as Meka jumped to her feet. She smiled and drew her twin swords. She glanced at the soldiers that were coming to the aid of the guard. "Drop your swords?" One of the soldiers shouted. Meka tightened her grip on her swords. "Why don't you make me?" Meka asked wisely. "Come on.... I've been aching for a fight." Meka went into a defensive stance. "No takers?" Meka, get ready. I am very close by. Meka stood casual again. "Well... since none of you tough manly soldiers aren't willing to fight..." Meka was toying with them. "I'll just be on MY WAY!" As Meka finished the last part of her sentence Havok swooped down and Meka caught hold of her leg and they darted away. Damn the one called Lethos. Meka put her swords away. Who was he? Havok lifted Meka to her back. ''I don't know..." He had a dragon with him, but not any dragon... but one from the Realm of the Dead. "I know..." Meka took off her the hood of her cloak. "You see Havok. I told you I would meet some one interesting." That you did little one. ...But when I meet him again... Meka slashed the air with her twin swords in a deadly strike as she sheath them away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast