+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

before Agneas taking off with his dragon ,a guard approached him "Sir ,be careful with your tour .. two dark elves spies were seen today in the city but unfortunately we couldn't catch the filthies in time" ...

Lethos was somewhere in the forest by now .. sitting and his back is on a tree ... Erethil came back after a tour that Lethos asked him to do "she managed to get away" Erethil started the conversation "good" Lethos answered then continued "guards will fill the city now .. this isn't good .. though i'm gradually losing my will to do the thing i came here for ..." Lethos said that as he was looking at the pure blue sky above him ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Agneas wondered what the man was on about, while Knight was flying and raised the question with him.
    "What did he mean by dark dragon riders?" Agneas asked, "No Idea, maybe they are like that dark elf's dragon?" Knight responded.
    " Well if we meet him again, I will ask him!" Agneas thought as knight began to descend into the forest which they had risen from.
    As knight touched the earth, Agneas jumped from his back and began to pace the fire from the previous night thinking to himself.

"What is this test?","What is required of me to prove my strength? He thought as he paced.
    Last edited by overload; Jan 05, 2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: I spelt my name wrong??? how could that be.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka yawned and walked over to large oak tree. She looked up into the branches. Do you think we'll run into that other again? Havok asked walking up behind Meka. "His name is Lethos, Havok." Meka said looking over her shoulder. Havok nodded. Oh, well... do you think we'll run into him again? Meka took off her cloak as well as her metal shoulder guard. She laid down on the cool green grass and looked up at the sky. Havok watched her. "It's been so long since I have seen another like me." Meka's voice was sincere and Havok knew she was thinking of her home. "I wonder where he is." Meka added and closed her eyes. What are you thinking? "No more playing around." Meka quickly stood up and put her cloak back on. "The faster that the Queen is dead the happier I will be." Meka mounted Havok's back and flew into the sky. So... you are ready then? Havok glanced around at the earth below. "I am more than ready Havok... she will pay for what she has done to my family... and her blood is the cost." Meka's emerald green eye's filled with fury and rage as they made their way to Novas.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Lethos ordered Erethil to go to their tree house in the other side of the forest behind the mountains .. its been half of an hour now since Erethil flew away .. as Lethos was taking a nap under a tree the sounds of armor and horseshoes on the ground from afar woke him up .. then he stood on his feet immediately .. now there was voices of people begging others ... he began walking with caution towards the source of voices ... he got near enough that he was able to see what's happening in the walkable path a little ahead ... there was an orc caravan that carried horses,bulls in cages and goods .. there was two soldiers stopping them and ordering them to hand up their belongings .. "what are they doing? and supposed to be soldiers huh? hail protectors of law!" Lethos thought .. then another two chevaliers came "now what?" the orc caravan driver ran to the one of the other who came and begged him but the chevalier who seemed to be higher in ranks than the other three soldiers threatened the orc caravan leader with his sword "please spare our lives and let us go .. we're strangers here we only deliver goods .. we seek only peace upon this land" now Lethos was watching quietly from behind the bushes and noticed that this chevalier chief is no one but Voruth the one the old man spoke about "well i want your goods and lives beasts ,you shouldn't have come this land" Voruth said then continued using an underestimation tone "you're a threat i'll confiscate your belongings in the name of the king" "the king wouldn't allow it!" the orc shouted "and how do you know? .. rather how he'd know? Ha!" now Lethos was filled with rage remembering the terrible experience he had to undergo because of similar incidents ... Voruth then ordered the other soldiers "kill them" ,as the words were said Lethos threw one of his twin swords like an arrow in Voruth's chest then jumped fast like crazy running towards him jumping on his chest putting the other sword in while pulling both out in an instant to block an attack of one of the soldiers then jumping again dodging another slice from the other soldier "master?" now Erethil noticed and change direction back ... in the mean time Lethos using his fast moving abilities dodging and assassinating skills killed the rest three soldiers and their leader .. now the place was filled with blood .. the orcs were not there "escaped huh?" Lethos said as putting his swords back looking at his clothes and weapons that were stained with blood "just another end" he thought while looking at the dead bodies lied on the ground with scorn ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 15, 2008 at 10:56 AM. Reason: ...

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka kept her distance as she watched as a caravan of orcs made their way hastily along a road. She noticed that they were hauling goods, bulls, and horses. She studied their faces. Some seemed distraught and weary, but Meka paid no mind and kept about her business. Havok? Meka put on her hood and walked along the road. Yes? Did you notice anything strange while you were scouting around? Meka looked ahead and noticed that a few orcs had disappeared. No, why? Have you came across something? Meka stopped and stood still for a short time. Meka? Suddenly Meka twisted around and drew her twin swords. Two orcs stood stunned with weapons in their hands. Meka pointed her weapons. “You’re caravan looks peaceful… if you leave me alone I won’t kill you.” Meka said through her teeth. The orcs looked at one another then back at her. They backed away and rejoined the caravan. Meka put away her swords and waited until they were out of sight. Something smell fishy. Meka said to herself as she walked off the road and into the woods on her way to find Havok.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Agneas was relaxing in the woods, when a few men burst through the undergrowth nearby. Knight sensed that this would not be a good meeting and decided to be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary.
    As Agneas got to his feet, one of the men ran towards him, pulling a dagger from his tunic as he ran. Dodging to his left as the man, pounced for him, Agneas rolled and was swiftly back onto his feet.
    Dragging his longsword from it's sheath, Agneas blocked another blow aimed for his head, by one of the other men.

"What do you want?" Agneas shouted between blows, as the men tried so hard to kill him.
    "You dead!" Cried the leader of the group. Blocking a savage blow and countering with a riptose of his own, Agneas managed to mortally wound one man, as the others were trying to stop Knight from helping.

Looking from his opponent to where Knight was fighting his own group of men, Agneas lost his concentration.
    AS Agneas looked back towards his opponent, he thrust for the neck only to miss and pay dearly for the slip up. Dodging Agneas's blow, the assailant sliced down through the left arm and severed Agneas's left hand from his arm.

As Knight witnessed his rider fall to his knees, he roared with pain that frightened his group of men and charged for the man who injured Agneas.
    Coming up behind him, Knight opened his maw and chomped down on the assailant.

Thanks

Moments after Lethos killing these men ,there was horses and armors sounds drawing close there was five knights charging towards him ,Lethos looked and stunned as seeing one of the knights faces "What the hell i just killed the man!" he looked at the knights with the golden armor it was Voruth with other four knights then looking at the dead body on the ground ... Lethos drew back knowing that he can't take five knights on his own on an open road confront .. he started running into the deeps of the forest leaving the open road behind "Erethil .. where are you?" Lethos pulsed to Erethil ,the knights dismounted their horses and ran behind him "I'll be at the forest borders but i don't know how can i find you?" Erethil answered "quick i need support" Lethos answered back ignoring the question while still running and the knights behind ... "it's good i'm in the eastern side of the forest ,they'll pay for chasing me like that" Lethos thought as hearing shouts of people and metal swords fighting "Wh.." now Lethos stopped running as seeing Agneas bleeding and his angry dragon beside him and the place was like a blood bath ...
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 21, 2008 at 04:20 AM.

Thanks

Meka stopped dead in her tracks. Meka!! Havok’s voice filled Meka’s ears with nervousness. Meka turned to find Havok’s neck arched high. Meka nodded. Scout around Havok. I will find out who or what that is. Meka raced off before Havok could object. Be careful little one. Meka put her hands on the hilts of her twins sword as she raced on.

Meka stopped and lowered herself behind a tree and watched with intensity as a dragon cut down a group of men. Meka then averted her eyes to a man holding his hand. As the dragon was busy fighting Meka slowly walked over to him. She raised her eyebrow and removed her hood. “Well… what have we here?” Meka said as she stood over the man, waiting for him to reply, she knelt down beside him with one hand on her sword. Suddenly Meka looked up and saw Lethos emerging from the woods. "Lethos?" Meka asked. She raised her eyebrow in confusion. She looked down at the injured man then back at Lethos. "What are you doing here?"
    Last edited by moonlight_child; Jan 17, 2008 at 02:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast