+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Agneas held onto the ruined arm, the pain unbearable for anyone. All Agneas could see through the mists that began to cover his eyes, was of Knight rendering the assailant in twain, and heard someone say "Well...what have we here?"

Slipping into unconsciousness, Agneas was free from the pain of his wound. Spinning around, Knight roared with ferociousness. The nearby fighters did not scare so easily the second time round. “Take one step closer and I will roast you alive” Knight shouted, as flames flared from his nostrils, but the warriors took no heed and began to approach the downed rider.

Knight was furious at the attackers and let out an almighty roar, followed by a jet of flame that turned everything in its path to dust. Catching two of the group, the other warriors decided to run for their lives. Turning back towards Agneas, Knight saw Lethos walking into the bloodstained clearing.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Lethos took steps hurriedly into the clearing blood ground looking at each of the familiar faces he knew thinking with confusion about the troubles chasing him now "prepare to fight" Lethos said .. there was voices of broken branches closing to them ... the voices stopped then it was replaced by angry shouts and cries ...all ended in one minute time and there was a suspicious silence just after ... the three were waiting for the arrival for whatever Lethos warned them of ... now there's sounds of heavy steps ... Lethos put himself ready to draw his swords ... the branches moved by a wing "Erethil?" Lethos said and was at ease now looking at Erethil who was stained by his victims blood ... "the golden armored and another got away ..." Erethil pulsed to Lethos while looking at Meka and Agneas ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka knelt down beside the unconscious man. She knew that her blood could help him heal faster, however she did not want to help him. Why should I risk my lift to help his? Meka asked herself. Because it would be the right thing to do, little one. Havok’s voice was tapping in. Meka frowned. The right thinkg to do? Why should I even care? And besides what have I told you about that Havok? Meka stood up and studied the man’s face. “A shame… if he should die.” Meka said turning to face Lethos. She walked up to him and stopped right in front him. Her face was only inches from his face. Her eyes stared into his for a long moment. She waited to see if he took this as a threat. She smiled slightly. “It was a pleasure to meet you again.” Meka’s voice was low and haunting. Meka! Stop playing around. I think I found someone worth our fight. Havok filled Meka's head. Meka smiled as she put on her cloak and walked past Lethos. She looked at the dragons as she made her way though the slain bodies. Suddenly with a rush Havok landed beside Meka. Havok eyed everyone present and lowered her stance to Meka’s level. Before Meka mounted Havok she turned back to Lethos. “Hoi. If we should meet again… I shall like to test those blades of yours,” Meka pulled her hair back leaving only her jagged bangs covering her left eye. “and see if you are as powerful as you seem.” Meka glanced down again at the unconscious man. “You should tend to your friend. He has lost much blood.” Meka looked back at Lethos.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Turning from Meka as she rose on the back of Havok, Knight spoke to Lethos about what had happened. " We went to the barracks and got told to do a mission before we would be allowed into the regiment" Knight said as he looked down upon his rider.
    "Please help me put him on my back" knight asked Lethos before he could say anything.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

hearing Meka's word's Lethos didn't say anything back only a slight smile on his face ,turning now to Knight "We went to the barracks and got told to do a mission before we would be allowed into the regiment" then continued "Please help me put him on my back" .. Lethos stepped forward carried Agneas and put him on Knight's and tied him with belts he had to hold his scythe to Erethil "this will be a bit risky but i'll come with you i know a healer a little to the southern of the forest ,he'll be a great help ,and he's a lot much more nearer than Craniumhelm city's healer" ,Lethos mounted his dragon and both dragons took off the ground ,Lethos leaded the way ,they flew for a little while "there" Lethos said while pointing to a small hut down at the far edges of the forest ... they landed ,Lethos undid the belts held Agneas and carried him hurriedly to the inside of the hut "Agbith?" Lethos said while putting his first steps through the entrance ,there was a lot of things inside despite the small area ,Lethos explained to the elder .. and then after a while Lethos got out of the hut looking at both dragon waiting outside ,then noticed signs of worry on Knight "don't worry ,your master will be more than fine ,he's in safe hands ,this elder here is an old relative ,very old and skilled"
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Jan 25, 2008 at 04:41 AM. Reason: ...

Thanks

Knight sat by the hut, waiting for his rider to awaken. the old elf stepped outside of his home and saw Knight waiting.
    "It would not do well to wait all the time," the old one said, "Go get something to eat." looking at knight.

Knight could not just leave, but the old one did make a valid point, it had been a day since he had eaten,
    so he decided to take the advise and get some food.
    " Remember this old one, if you hurt him in any way, I will feel it,"
    Knight said as he rose, "Because he is a Draco-human, we share a bond more powerful than that of dragon and rider." and with that he was off.

"You should have let me fight," Raven raged at Agneas, " I could have dodged the attack, and kill the son of a pig." he continued.
    Agneas was in turmoil, fighting with his other half. Raven had been with him since the destruction of his village,
    but he had never gone against Agneas himself.
    waking up, Raven looked around the hut unaware of where he was.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Down by a river Meka kept her hands on the hilt of her Tharic. She eyed that man in gold armor that stood before her. Havok was else where waiting. Suddenly with a thrust of energy Meka flew at the man. Her sword drawn she delivered a harsh blow to his lower leg. He turned in time to block her attack. With a thrust of his own he sent Meka back as he push her and swung his sword at her neck. Meka dodged the swing and landed back on her feet. She drew her other sword and looked at him. Her eyes glowed with a hint of a deadly stare. Meka bolted toward him with fierce pace and again swung her swords. He moved and dodged as he turned to the right Meka’s sword Tharic cut across his skin. Stunned he stopped. He touched his cheek then look at Meka. His eyes full of hatred. “You will pay for that.” His voice was gruff and he stood to face her. ''For my name is Voruth.” Meka’s mouth slightly twitched. “Ooh... what am I to do?” Meka stood and faced him. “This could prove to be a waste.” Meka laughed. With a rush Voruth ran at her. Meka blocked him. With a swin he cut a gash on her arm. Meka yelled out and instantly cut his leg. Voruth stepped back and with a moment gone rushed her again. Meka stepped back as Voruth came and sidestepped left, he swung catching her back. Meka jerked around and sliced his chest. Blood was all over them. Meka’s breath was deep. Meka! Havok was full of concern. I’m fine…. Meka answered back. “I’m fine.’’ Meka whispered. “What was that?” Voruth asked. Meka gritted her teeth. “I said… I’m about to kill you.” Meka smirked. Suddenly they ran at each other, sword pointed.

Meka let out a grasped as Voruth stepped back. Her ears were ringing. She felt the rush of pain surge throughout her body. As Voruth withdrew his sword for her, Meka fell to the ground. Barely able to keep herself up Meka weakly looked up at him. His mouth was moving but everything around her was silent. MEKA!! Havok yelled. Meka fell to the ground as Voruth turned and walked away. How… Meka’s breath slowed. Havok… by the… river… Hold on little one! Havok took flight to get to Meka, while Meka closed her eyes and went unconscious.
    Last edited by moonlight_child; Feb 01, 2008 at 11:59 AM.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Thanks

Leaving Agneas at the elder hut Lethos and his dragon gone to their home at the far sides forests of the mountains their current habitant in this continent ... they ate and bathed of all blood stains on them ,they rested a bit ,ate then returned to the elder's hut within a four hours time with some food for Agneas ... now as getting nearer towards the place Lethos noticed the old man standing out of his hut .. Erethil landed and Lethos got off his back .. "your friend has awoken" the elder started the conversation "he's a special one not everyone has such draco-magics potential ,he's been awake for more than an hour" "thank you ,now your debt is repaid" Lethos answered "so i heard you tried assaulting Voruth the Golden Guardian" "heard? you live isolated .. how can you.." the elder interrupted him "i have my secrets too you know ,he's a lot more powerful than you ,his dragon is the heavenly Archael with that superior healing powers ,or have you forgotten? if Lionel wasn't the rider of Keiser he would've ended his reign any time past now .. just don't waste your blood for vengeance .. the truth can't hide .. or are you doing that for that old man? .. who would believe it?" "the old man?" "just stay away from him" as hearing that Lethos felt a little anger inside and decided to end the conversation "I'll go check on my friend now" Lethos said that while getting past the elder entering the little hut.
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Feb 01, 2008 at 09:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast