+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A Dragon's Tale (RPG)

Raven stood, and began to search for a weapon of some sort. picking up a fruit knife, he felt a bit better with it in his hand. looking at the wound, the light from the doorway, was blocked. looking up, Raven saw the dark elf, from the forest that he had called to his fire.

"Ah, if it isn't......Lethos" said Raven, the color running from his face. Dropping the knife, Raven moved towards the chair.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka slowly opened her eyes, they were still heavy with sleep and she flinched with pain when she tried to move her head. Her eyes fell upon a elder dark elf tending a fire. Meka. Havok’s voice was calm and collected. The elder turned to her. "Ah… you have woken up." He came and sat beside her. Meka looked up at the sky. The stars were shinning bright. She felt his hand touch her forehead. The coolness of his hand was soothing to her hot feverish skin. Meka close her eyes again and fell asleep. The elder watch her sleep. He looked up at Havok who was staring at him intensely. “Do not worry dragon. She is safe in my hands.’’ The elder looked back at Meka. “Not that she would really need it… she has a trait in her blood that I have not seen for many many forgotten years…” The elder slightly smiled as he turned back to tend the fire.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

After checking for Agneas ,Lethos decided to take Agneas with him to his hut near the ocean to rest for a while .. Agneas rode his dragon as did Lethos ,and as they departed moving a little bit to their destination Erethil looked behind and noticed Havok coming towards the old man's hut but Erethil didn't say anything at fear that Lethos would return back and endanger himself at being with a possible enemy ...
    A few hours later Lethos and Agneas where sitting at the fire in front of Lethos's hut ... "so what are you going to do about your hand? or i'd rather ask who attacked you? since your head the king's son or so looked at will be a real benefits bringer for any side of any enemy against you ..." Lethos asked Agneas starting ... while at the same time Erethil was sleeping near the hut under some tree and thinking "maybe i should've told him ... or no it doesn't matter" then fell asleep ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka ran her hand along side her stomach where his sword as nearly killed her. Her hair swayed slightly in the breeze. The rising sun was warm to her skin and she looked at the old elf who had taken care of her. She knelt down beside him and covered him with his blanket. As she stood he opened his eyes. "Do you really think you can go through with you mission?" Meka looked down at him. "Your lovely friend there told me." Meka quickly glanced at Havok. Havok looked away. "She is rather good company." Meka looked back at the man. "What does it matter to you? I do what I want." Meka began to walk away. "Be careful. I hear the Queen nowdays is also posting more guard near her palace." Meka stopped looked over her sholder. "Travel safe old man... alot of dangerous bandits on the roads around here." She reply as she walk to Havok and mounted her back. Within seconds they were gone. The old elf went back to sleep never to wake up again.

Meka kept reviewing the battle she had with Vourth in her mind. Just let it go Little One. Havok said. Meka sighed. He was so quick. So... strong. Havok didn't reply. Well... you have another chance to test your skills Little One... there are the shores of Novaska. Meka looked ahead. For a instant moment she felt relieved, but that was followed by anger. ''Welcome home Havok." Meka said with a quiet voice.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well I don't know who attacked me, but about my hand, I guess I will need a lighter sword." Raven smiled as he said this.
    looking over to Knight, Raven noticed that one of his horns had fallen off.

"What happened to you Knight?" He asked,"Well when your hand was severed, so was my horn, as we share a bond remember?" Knight said.

Thanks

Meka looked over the little house she and her father use to live in. Everything was collecting dust. She ran her fingers over the rough edges of the table. Memories began flooding back to her. "My father use to love sitting at this table." Meka said aloud. Havok lowered her head and peeked through the window. "He use to sit in this chair," Meka put her hand on an old empty chair at the head of the table, "and read me books from scholars." Meka felt a tears well up in her eyes. She quickly walked away from the table and wiped them away. She walked outside. The wind blew and the trees swayed. Meka looked up at Havok. "This is where we will stay tonight." Meka took out her twin swords. "And tomorrow... the queen will draw her last breath." Havok watched sliently as Meka began to dance with her blades. She knew a long road was ahead.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

As hearing Knight's words Lethos thought to himself "now i feel real glad for not being a draco blood" Erethil repulsed while sitting by the far tree "what do you mean?!" "no no i was just thinking!" Lethos repulsed back to his dragon with a smile on his face .. then turning to Agneas "Let's sleep and rest for now .. tomorrow is a long day" ... as Lethos was preparing to sleep Erethil pulsed to him "I'm hungry i will go hunt a bit" "go but remember you need to have a good rest as well .. i'm willing to need your powers tommorow" with that Erethil took off and gone searching for something to eat ...
    the morning after Lethos woke up early the morning then went to the sleeping place of Erethil .. "Erethil?" Lethos started calling as he was heading his way .. "What? what happ.." Lethos was shocked seeing a huge mass of blood in his sight a little uphead of him "Erethil? .. Erethil?" Lethos started calling louder and pulsing to him .. then Erethil showed in front of him and Lethos started "What happened? when did they attack? who? and why didn't you call me?" "no ,it's not what you think! i had a special meal" "special? what do you mean?" "well you see i was searching for a prey yeasterday and i suddenly saw those human merchants and.." Lethos interrupted "did you eat them?" "does it matter?" "why?" "the humans are our common enemy of our both races" "both races?" "well you know ,you as a dark elf and i as an undead" Lethos was shocked heaing that looking at Erethil's head horns that grew larger and got curved more .. "this couldn't be happening" Lethos said feeling very terrified inside ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Raven awoke the next day, full of energy for one that had been badly injured.
    "Well I think I must get to the nearest store and trade this sword for a smaller, lighter one." Raven said chuckling to himself.
    After breakfasting Raven bid farewell to Lethos and thanked him for the kindness and for helping him.

Climbing upon Knight, and holding tight, they were off.
    "So where to?" Called knight as they climber higher and higher. "To the town, and please fly as fast as possible." Raven called back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast