+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Family Affairs

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Family Affairs

The feud has lasted for millions of years, with no one alive to day able to tell you how it began. In the bloodest battle in there history was fought a object of mystery was uncovred. Both sides tried to capture it, but durning the battle it was lost. Years later rumors surfaced on the object and that it held the begaining and the end of the feud for those who could claim it. Now the familys have sent there best to find it.

Marcus
    I look out on the grounds of the Kavor's great compond. The war has gone one for as long as anyone can remember, and now something is happening the elders are talking quietly to themselves. I decide to go to the training room and practice if a battle was coming up I would be prepared.
    Last edited by FangBloodthirst; Apr 10, 2009 at 04:53 AM.
    Live Life Or Die

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Family Affairs

Stella

Stella walks out of her room in a rush. She was late meeting Lady Fiona. Of course Lady Fiona wouldn't mind. She never mined anything. She could at least be more strict with the younger family memebers, who still yet had to learn how to contral their runes and their angel form. Stella thought of her own angel. Gabriel. She wonders briefly if she was living up to her angel.

As Stella come upon Lady Fiona's door, she hesitates. What could Lady Fiona want to talk to her about? She went in regardless.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

AGAKI

wearing my black and white pants wearing a white tanktop while wearing headphones i stroll down to the training area and notice the family head and in front of me walking toward the same direction. I call out and say"hey ookami going for a good workout?" "if you i could show you my super cool awsome fighting style hahaha"

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Shozino
    I then looked beyond the battlefield for any other survivors then filling all the energy i absorbed go to my chaos guantlet then i walked off and went to the compond to see if anyone was there and then i saw marcus "hey dude"i said.

Thanks

OOC: AGAki i am not Ookami at the moment i am Marcus please red the Name in red that will tell you who i am

Marcus
    "Not at the moment agaki there is something going on and we need to be ready for a fight not worn out from one" Marcus said sheathing his sword and walking out of the training room. He headed to the great room of the family house he needed to speak to Ookami.
    Live Life Or Die

Newbie AGAki is off to a good start AGAki's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc:yah just noticed that after i posted sorry about that

AGAKI

"aww your now fun marcus hmmmm oh well i guess my opponent will be a punching bag ha" walks to a punching bag and presses play on his gauntlet and gets in fighting stance and punches the bag head on and it goes across the room. "oops wrong genre hahaha"

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Crimson orbs scanned the mansion's halls. Nothing. The girl smiled and sneaked out from the mansion. She giggled at the thought of going out the mansion to explore the world. It would be awesome if she could see other places not only outside her window but along the narrow streets of the mansion.

Helena bit her lip. It was unfair. The elders doesn't allow her to go out, unless she attends an important party or meeting. Unlike her older sister Stella. She's always outside going somewhere. If she was allowed to go somewhere, she has to be with her sister. Stella would always be there, tailing her. Don't get her wrong, she loves her sister more than anything. She was just tired of people treating her like a defenseless puppy.

She opened the wide black gate, and smiled. She would only be gone for a while. She hoped no one would notice her disappearance especially her sister...

Thanks

Marcus

I stormed out of the rounds of the Family compound. How dare Ookami send him on a shopping trip, I was a warrior not some lowly runner. I walked out of the compound and spotted the runner that got injured and was the reason i had to do this i will make sure he never cause this again. I put my hand on his chest and send a lighting shock through his body, it kills him instantly. I start to walk to the store better get this over with.
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast