+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasia

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Fantasia

Fantasia was divided into five kingdoms ( fire, water, earth,air, and metal). There was a time when there was only one ruler for Fantasia until the Empress fell inlove with a soldier. And a highly obsessive Prince from Hatoria was inlove with the empress.

Soujiro , Prince of the fireland had poisoned the Emperor to make sure the position was up for voting by the council.

There was an heir for each kingdom and a set of council elder for each kingdom.

the characters can range from any mythical creature for Fantasia you can imagine.

Fire nation:Patriarch is Soujiro
    Water: Kenshin is the patriarch
    Air:Luna is the matriarch and exisiting empress
    Earth: Mondomo Earth patriarch
    Metal: Dragona is the matriarch

Fire nation:Patriarch is Soujiro ( land's name: Hothoria)
    government type: tyranical : culture of the people or mostly for this nation is war, like it's a must and sees anyone who gets close to Luna's family as a threat to them getting the throne.

Water: Kenshin is the patriarch (Isen )
    goernment type: they have a council to consult for their decisions. they are known as the scholars and inventors.

Air:Luna is the matriarch and exisiting empress (Luna's Peak)
    > is the seat of power for the empire. they deal with the trade and getting the whole kingdom together. usually this family multi lingual since they are the ones who face other merchants and close the deals for the trades for the empire.

Earth: Mondomo Earth patriarch ( Vulcan's den)
    they are the architects of the empire: skilled in building anything but their courage is not second to those who live in Hathoria.

Metal: Dragona is the matriarch ( Mercury's lair)
    they are the craftsmen who build and make the metal wares and weapons. their cunning and smart way of making weapons have put Fantasia on the map of GAia.

Selene had still been a bit upset about her father's death. It had been 3 months to be exact but the tears and the hurt didn't go away. The fact that her Uncle Soujiro had not hidden the fact that her mother was what he wanted, didn't make things easier. She had walked up to the courtyard and saw the jesters approach her and try to make her smile even for a moment. She tried to smile a bit and looked up to the sky, her feelings still a bit transparent since the wind had picked up a bit.

She saw the horses ride up the battlements as the gates closed and she saw soliers from Hathoria come in riding high and proud and this made her worry even more.She started walking towards her mother's chambers and saw that her brother Darshin talk to the generals asking what the Hathorian soldiers doing in the castle.

"This isn't right , nothing is right since father died." She said to herself.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Jan 30, 2009 at 06:59 AM. Reason: add
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia

Denmar was bored... Damn, he had never be this bored in his entire life! The students had the day off for some holiday, so he couldn't go and abuse them. The lab was taken by Borman, the second most powerful mage. He has read all of the books in his personal library at least three times. He was laying on a bench in one of the castle's halls, with his head hanging off the bench, looking down the hall. Maybe he could get a good view at one of the serving girls...

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

The wind was calm. Tenchi had just making a broadsword for a customer. He walks outside and takes a break. Hmmm.....the day is soothing after making weapons......... To most people, making weapons at his rate would put him in the category of insane. But to him, its a way of life, a art form, if you will. He lives for the art of smithing, back to when he was a little child. Now, he is living his dream. He is proud of what he does, and he will let nobody take that away from him. Well, might as well get some rest...... He sits down under a cherry blossom tree that he personally planted himself. He lays his sword next to him, and gently wanders into a pleasent slumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Kuro Ko dismounted from his stead he hated coming to this place, it wasn't his home. He saw the daughter and son of the woman his father wanted. What did he care he walked over to a small clearing held his spear in a battle ready position and started going through his form. The one thing his father ever did good for him was teach him how to fight, it calmed his nerves.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then saw my older brother on his horse then i ran up to him "how's it going"i said looking at him.

Thanks

I looked at my brother he knew his mother and i enved him for it. "Hello brother, i did not notice you were with us. Has father brought you here to give the presents to the woman?" I asked him.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"give presents to a woman nope he didn't"i said to him.

Thanks

"Hmm, that is why we are here father wanted to give miss Luna a presant of precisos gold and gifts." I said to him, "did you just want to ride with us."
    Live Life Or Die

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast