+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia

"oh no its just i didn't know anything about it"i said then i ran inside the bag i had and there was a sack of gold "well she can have this i just brought this gold just in case i wanted to buy something"i said to him.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"Then go with the rest of the soliders i am just here for protection." I said to him the air in this place making me crinch my nose.
    Live Life Or Die

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then saw the large kingdom "okay ill go"i said as i walked to the kingdom and went thru the door to see the queen and princess.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched my younger brother walk away into the kingdom and a small drop of hate boled in me. It wasn't even a year before father was with another woman, he didn't morn my mother's death and i hated him for it and my brother for having his mother. i wipped these thoughts from my mind and continued my practive with my spear.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

as i had left my brother i felt hated and felt as if everyone in the world wanted to kill me and didn't want me in this world.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Denmar rubbed his head. That girl had a mean right hook. She had realized what he was doing and put a quick stop to it. He would have went and talked to one of the princes, but they were out. They should be back soon, though. What to do until then... His stomach grumbled. He remembered that they were having Clam Chowder today in the dining hall! He hurried off to get his fill.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Selene had sensed someone noticing her. " You can come out in the open, I don't bite." She had been walking looking for the guards who were supposed to guard the assembly hall and throne room. She had heard the whispers of the ladies in waiting on her way here. She noticed a young man as well who looked a little like her uncle but she didn't dwell on that either. She had been so preoccupied with thinking who to train with next." Maybe it was all just my imagination"She thought to herself since the unseen watcher didn't come forward. She contiued walking up to her room to change to her training clothes.

" You know if you keep frowing like that no matter how pretty you are, you'll get ugly." Selene's brother Darshin had hollered to her as she walked past him. His sister had been the more serious one. Too bad that there was never a woman ruler in the empire she could have given him a good fight in that. He knew what was bothering Selene this past three months and he knew some how his head was in the chopping board eversince their uncle had been eyeing their mother and it was iminent that Soujiro wanted the empire for himself and his son, question is which of them did he want on the throne.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

I then started walking around and i saw a girl then i walked up to her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast