+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia

walking down the road on a trip to the city with all his smithing tools on his back going to a new life and a new hope that he wanted...
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Tenchi wakes up happily after his nap. He stretches out his arms and lets out a content sigh. It has been nightfall for some time now. He looks around to see someone walking out of the city with lots of tools on thier back. Hmmmm........I wonder what that person is leaving with that much stuff.......He wonders to himself.
    At that moment, he thinks to himself. Well.....its been a while since I had time to relax and go on a vacation. Maybe now is a good time than any. With that said, he picks up his sword and goes into his shop. He packs some smithing equipment and some food. He leaves his shop and puts up a sign for everyone to see:
    To all my loyal customers,
    My apologies for leaving unoticed. I just felt that a short vacation was needed. I will return soon.
    TENCHI

After he put up the sign, he grab his bag in one hand, and his sword in the other, and went to start his vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

When i finished my small practice session i looked around trying to find something to do. The soldiers were still unloading the gifts and i wasn't going to help it didn't like this woman she seemed funny and strangly knowing of what i was when she looked at me. I decided that it was a while since i spoke to mother and even though she was died it is hard to really kill a phoenix. I laid my spear down and kneeled towards the mounten that my mother was born visable to all the land. I closed my eyes and my phoenix spirt moved from my body and into the unseen world where mother would wait for me.
    Live Life Or Die

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Selene noticed someone approaching her and stopped to wait what the man wanted to say.There had been times when her mind was reeling with too much information or any emotion lately.A lot of things had been going on, and the wind had picked up the speed as to what the mood was.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Kairu picked and prodded at his latest creation, a hand held electro shock gauntlet. The young princess Loria watched intently from the edge of Kairu's wood work bench which was so battered and splintered do to years of over use.
    Kairu was tempting to increase the charge of the device as well as make it much more durable, namely the spinning ring that was wrapped in copper wire. In every test the copper wire would over heat, become soft and then unravel. Kairu believes he has salved this problem by having the copper coil wrap around and through the ring, which held the copper coil in place. Once the final wire was in place, he gently set the ring back in its housing that was attached to the back side of the gantlet. The housing was lined with powerful magnets that when switched into position caused the ring to spin rapidly which created an intense electrical charge.
    After setting the glass covering over the ring chamber which clamped tightly in place, Kairu slid the leather gauntlet over his metal hand. The gauntlet was far too small for Kairu and was very uncomfortable but that did not matter much to him. He activated the gantlet by spinning an exterior ring which altered the alignment of the magnets inside the housing. A hum came from the gantlet. In the palm were four electrodes which were attached to the housing that the electrical charge ran through. The electrical energy jumped randomly from node to node. He brought the device over to an electro graph that could read the level of the charge. The needle spiked at the half way distance of the electro graph.

"The indicators appears to be saying that this charge is capable of rendering some one unconcuse." said Kairu softly. "So if I increased its power the ESG could easily cause fatality."

Kauri spun the ring as far as it could go. The Electro graphs readings were off the charts.

"Yup, that would definitely kill some one."

"So it's a success?" asked Loria innocently.

"Yes it is Loria. How ever I still need to run tests on it to make sure I get accurate readings of its actual effectiveness."
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

After a walk, he wanders into the fire region. He looks around to see his new surroundings. He thinks to himself:
    OK, I guess I will visit here for a bit. But I have to stay on my toes. Who knows what could happen....
    He then looks form the nearest inn.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"hey do you know were the queen is"i said to the girl.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"She is actually my mother, and i am on my way to the throne room."She said to the man who came upto her. She didn't really care who it was as long as they didnt' harm anyone or she'll have to fight.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast