+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fantasia

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fantasia

"oh hello my name is feung the second son of soujiro"i said to the princess bowing over a little.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"No need for formalities please. My name is Selene.This surprised her a bit since he was different from the other son and Soujiro himself. She didn't want to think about that since she didn't want to appear upset. She smiled graciously, and motioned that the throne room was this way. She continued to listen to what the ladies in waiting were talking about along the was and she didn't know if Feung understood the local dialect.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Loria walked next to the towering Kairu which she had to look almost straight up in the air as far as her head would allow in order to just look at his face.

"So what creature are you going to test your ESG on?" Loria asked.

"Not sure, most likely the biggest creature I can find."

"No offense Kairu, but I really hope that your weapon fails" Loria looked at her feet as she walked "I really don't like it when you test your devices on living creatures and causing them pain, but at the same time I hope you don't get mauled like last time you tested that thing."

Kairu raised an eyebrow "I didn't get mauled by that Minatare if that’s what you are referring to. The creature was rendered completely immobile..."

"And then your device crapped out on you" Loria interupted "which you immediately tried to examine the problem which is when the Minatare got up and gored and pinned you to a tree."

"Its horns didn't hit any vital organs, and I was successful in killing the creature."

"Yeah, by using your mechanical arms on your back to crush the Minatare head like an egg. I still have a bad taste in my mouth after vomiting from that."

Kairu smirked "Well that’s your fault for being squeamish."

Loria just rolled her eyes at Kairu as the two off them continued their way through the thick forest and its undergrowth.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

walking into the city he looked about for a time then headed strait to the nearist smithshop to find work. After setting up into the shop he left all but his crossbow and departed to the palace to find the weaponry
    death and life are one and the same

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then started walking the way she told me to while i started playing with blue fire in my hands.

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

My mind was flowing to my mother she never talked, but i felt a sort of peace when i saw her sprite. To anyone who saw it they would just see me consumed by my flames, i don't know how the people here would react since they werent of fire and it wasn't common to see a man on fire.
    Live Life Or Die

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Selene didn't like fire but the color he produced was different. she closed her eyes and a gentle wind had calmed her down."You know you seem different from him. He is kind of scary."She motioned her head toward the older brother and their father who seemed so distant from his sons. He didn't even look like he knew how to smile.

Memories came back to when her father was here.Laughter had filled this corridors before now including the servant missed the deceased emperor.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

"hmm oh yea im kinda different from everyone in a way i think im special"i said looking at the princess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast