Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Discussion Thread

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Final Fantasy Discussion Thread

Ok people, I think we need to collaborate more on the RPG...if you are interacting with other characters come here and discuss what you want to do, where you are going and some rules of engagement per say...

I want to remind every one that your character CAN NOT CONTROL ANOTHER PLAYABLE CHARACTER! If you need extra dialog or someone to do something then talk with the person you need to interact with here first.

Now...Violent I need you to go back Balamb and play with the recruits...train...fight some monsters (I will play the monsters) whatever...just help them get use to RPGing and also the three of you need to work on a small story line...(up to you) I am going to create a mission for you soon and if you do a good job...some RPG rewards will float your way. Let them go out on their own at the moment and then maybe you can "find" them...dunno it is up to you!

baikuza & Pyramus I need to talk with you (in here is fine) about how the battles in this RPG are going to work before you head out so please hold off until we have talked first.

I want everyone that plans on partaking in battles to add to their profile (in the recruitment thread) the following (also it will be your job to update it...but don't fudge data...I will know and will be very unhappy).

HP
    MP
    Current Level
    Current Experience
    Weapon
    Shield
    Armour
    Spell Level
    Limit Break Level
    GF's

Recruits are stuck with this as their starting data:

HP - 100
    MP - 25
    Current Level - 1
    Current Experience - 0
    Weapon - (your choice)
    Shield - (your choice)
    Armour - (your choice)
    Spell Level - 1
    Cure
    Fire
    Blizzard
    Thunder
    Aero
    Limit Break Level - 1
    GF's - NONE

FVIII Characters can be higher but not much...maybe level 20 or some thing.

Here is a link to the available spells and the SPELL levels you gain them at:
    Spells List

I will work on weapon and armour lists later...if you people even want them.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 15, 2006 at 09:32 PM.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fanatsy Discussion Thread

mm... i do not know how to make a spell at a forum.. i only play FFVIII at PS..so, please explain how to do fight at this section.. thanks

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

ok im here, lets do this monster thing! Also, we make the updates to our discription on the recruitment page right?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry it's taking so long to update my character. It's been a busy week and next week will probably be even busier. I'll get it done though and update the rp too. Promise.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry if I didn't reply of late, just got a job...a nightime job at that.........zzz

And my operating system died on my so now I'm learning to use LINUX, more precisely Kubuntu 6.10. I'm a windows person so this may take a while to adapt....

I should check to update my character monday......right now I need desperately some snooze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I guess I'll think of some training missions and all that ^_^

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be out of town most of next week so my time on AO will be limited...continue on doing what you can until I get back and then we can all talk about "How" to do battling...I have a few ideas but want everyones input as to make it fair

baikuza & Pyramus if you want to post before going into battle(s)...try having a conversation in the RPG on the way to the training area...shouldn't be hard...and be creative...

Have a great Thanksgiving all!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

baikuza why did you put me in a battle..?

When they arrived to the Garden, Zell saw two new recruits walking out the gate into the plains.

" Time to find them new recruits. " Zell said to himself happily.
    I'm supposed to be in the garden

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast