Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Final Fantasy RPG

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    So would I but would it be a new type of FF? Or one based of a existing one.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it would be based in the one that exist with storylines of other peps.

perdoname michelle!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm that sounds excellent lol I'd love to join I'd love being a bad guy heh

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Before I approve do you have alot of RPG experience so this can be managed correctly?
    Well I have been around various video & board based RPG for a long time...not so much online. Meaning I have never "hosted" or been a "Thread Master" to a thread (which is what I assume you are inferring to my skills for) but I am a proficient writer and have been around it enough to know the in and outs. Like if we are following a traditional story (such as FFVII's) then it is important to give people leave way to change minor things but not acceptable is the killing off of Cloud... in like the first 5 minutes... (unless Silver is playing as Cloud : )

The main thing is knowing an acceptable post:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Andrews06
    Josie jerks awake; swallowing a scream as she slowly realized she was still inside her car. Her forehead ached where it had been pressed against the steering wheel. Feeling her shirt, and noted that it was still on her body. Sighing a breath of relief, Josie looked around. She could barely see, what with all the fog surrounding the parking lot like an eerie scene out a bad horror flick.

Shaking her head, she slowly climbed from the car. Once again grabbing her black zip up hoodie, and put it on. She wrapped it around herself to ward off the chill. She looked around, and saw the apartment building in front of her. Blinking, she looked around...completely confused.

Trying to recall how she had gotten there, and why she was here. She vividly remembered her dream. But nothing before it. So, standing in the middle of the fog shrouded parking lot, arms wrapped around her waist. The wind fluttered her dark hair, lifting it slightly, her skin pale from the bitterness of the cold.
    Verses an unacceptable one:

Quote Originally Posted by Dumb@$$
    I vegetta975 am faced with a thousand son gokus’ as they swam around me like the stupid monkeys they are I laugh….Muwwhahaha…. then being the super sayian 6 god that I am…I abolish them all with my super bang bang attack.
    And pushing the story along if need be.

Now there is the question of my knowledge of Final Fantasy...I have heavily played the series...over 200 hours per game in numerous play through...games include FFVII to FFX-2, Tactics...FF1 & FF2 as well...I think I have only missed FF6...yeah I got to find that game...and I am very familiar with the aspects of the games...lands, characters, story lines etc...

If you would prefer that I not host the thread that is fine, I am willing to help out as much as I can if there is someone more qualified to lead it and they would like my help.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This RPG Storyline stuff sound like a great idea! I hope it works out well, because if it does, I would like to submit a storyline I have been working on for a while.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow i cant wait to see wut storyline comes up with this FF rpg, definitely be playing this quite often, jus hope tht i can do as much as i can since i have studies n i try n be online as often as i can for these RPGs

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    RPG Approved To stop posting topic will be closed Post your opening in the OOC Forum for Character profiles and other info for your characters. When you reach your character limit or when you set a date to start. post your first post in the RPG Forum.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2