Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

"Attention passengers, we shall be arriving at Balamb town shortly, please make sure you have all your belongings!"

Logan woke up suddenly to this announcement, hitting his head on the bunk above him.
    "Ouch! Son of a..." muttered Logan to himself as he slowly got out of his bed. Rubbing his bumped head he pulled himself out of the bed and went down the train’s hall into the bathroom.

Following his normal routine Logan splashed his face with some icy cold water and then proceeded to brush his teeth. After heading back to his room he did some stretching and proceeded to pack his belongings. Logan had signed up to join Balamb Garden and couldn’t help but be flooded with joy over his being accepted. As he sat there his heart began to swell with happiness…a feeling he hadn’t had much in his life since that day…

But now he was almost there, almost ready to start a new life…to become stronger. It was just a short journey from the Timber train station to the newly renovated station in the town of Balamb but to him…it felt like an eternity.

"Attention passengers, we have arrived at Balamb town, please disembark."

Logan being so excited to finally be there literally leaped off the train and ran to the station exit. Outside was a man holding up a sign saying "Fennel". He walked over to the man and said, "Hey, I'm Logan Fennel, are you from Garden?"

"Yes, please come with me sir."
    Logan followed the man through Balamb, and realised how pretty it was, the architecture was magnificent! But, Logan had more important things to concentrate on. Like where his guide had gone... "I lost him!" Logan whined to himself. Then he remembered what his dads advice was for times like this, "If you ever see a cowboy hat on our door, never come in!"

"Oh wait, that was the other thing!" Logan said as certain thoughts came back. Logan shivered and decided to move on. As he walked, he found a food store and bought some oranges. Then he found a gift shop, where he bought a tourist map and a snow globe, with a small Balamb in a blizzard. Logan then found a corner shop and bought an icecream. Before long, Logan realised how he had been pulled into the tourist trap!
    "Crap!" exclaimed Logan as he looked at his empty wallet!

As Logan walked outside, he saw the guide again. Logan ran over to the guide, and followed him again! Logan smiled, as he was close to Garden, and close to his redemption...

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Zell says " Wait! " he pants from trying to catch her. " How do you know me??? " Zell says in a faint voice.

The trio then wanted to know more about the young girl and said they would try and find her. They had searched all over Rowle but was have a rather difficult time finding anything about the mysterious girl that had known them. After some time had passed the 3 had found a clue that the young girl liked to paint pictures.

They had wasted quite the day searching for the girl and it had become dark and they could see the moon, so they went to a hotel to sleep that night and search for the girl in the morning.

" Sigh yet another adventure... " Zell said as he had just managed to shut his eyes and sleep.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Isledis slammed her door shut and leaning against it slumped to the floor as her vision dimmed in a red haze. "...you will not forget about me." The apples spilled across the floor as her strength drained from her. “No...”

Iseldis slowly returned to consciousness as night fell. Tepes nudging her side encouraged her to get up. She sat up carefully and leaned against the grendel holding onto him for strength.

“I’m fine. Really.”

Tepes growled in disbelief and Iseldis slowly pulled herself to her feet. She slowly made her way upstairs to her room and fell into bed. Tepes followed, limping as always, and nudged her limp hand hanging over the side of the bed. Iseldis reached out to her friend, her hand shaking with the effort.

“Thank you for watching over me,” Iseldis whispered. “I am afraid I will need you to do so again. Will you stay?”

Tepes grunted in assent and settled himself down on the floor nearby as Iseldis slipped back into unconsciousness.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Nov 14, 2006 at 01:25 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Since we don't have some of the more important characters filled and I feel that it would be very beneficial to the current members...I will be playing as Quistis.

BIC:
    “Her eyes cut me to bone…it was just a glance…a moment and nothing more…yet they carried such pain as they gazed upon us and fleeted away…they remind me of him…the pain and hurt he always felt yet never spoke…never letting anyone know…even so his eyes’...they always gave it away…at least until she came along…and then…then he changed…but hers’…this girl’s eyes…they were as different as they were the same…like shadows of fears…things never meant to be spoken… …why…why did they…those eyes…why did they look upon us…like that?” Quistis thought to herself as she rolled in her hotel bed.

“It has been such a long day…” Quistis told herself. “First, the meeting with Galbadian officials had gone no where. It was just a bunch of bickering old men trying to figure out what to do now that they had been caught with their pants down…yet they were all so stubborn…why could they not just apologize and give back what they took…at least it would be the Galbadian Garden’s problem in a few days when they showed up to take over peace negotiations…”

“Still it is times like these I wish Cid were still around…he always knew what to do…nevertheless I am especially looking forward to seeing Laguna again…he always cheers me up...not to mention he could make any woman smile…no matter how old he is.” Quistis thought laughing to herself.

Quistis knew the Esthar negotiations were bound to go better then this…but still this girl…yielded so many questions and all with no answers….

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Zell had been sleeping heavily that night tossing and turning in his bed. He had been having dreams about the girl he had seen and how she had known him, after all this was a surprise to Zell, someone knowing him when he had never met them in his life.

Zell had been awakened by a nightmare he had been having that night, he had sat up in his bed and looked at the clock " 3:30 AM, tonight is going by slow... sigh " Zell mumbles.

He couldn't sleep the rest of the night, he had stayed up and thought for a while then had sat till the break of dawn. " Time to get others... " Zell says restlessly.

" Irvine... Quistis... wake up time to go. "

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Isledis woke slowly in the morning and stumbling out of bed, and over Tepes, splashed some water on her face. A bit or two of one of the least bruised apples after cleaning them off the floor at the foot of the stairs and she was ready to go. Holding her brushes in one hand Isledis looked at the primed canvas.

"One pink and blue sunset with lighthouse comming up," Isledis muttered and layed out the colors on her palete.

A few hours later the sunset had turned red and had a moon dripping blood.

"Augh! I give up!"

Iseldis layed out a different set of colors and kept painting. Slowly a rough picture of Adel imprinted itself where the lighthouse had been. The sky had turned from a sunset to a dark glowing radiance around the dripping moon. She stepped back and looked at her work. "...forget me."

Isledis sighed and setting the paints away she opened the door from her second floor studio to the porch that lead to her backyard in the foothills. "Maybe some fresh air will help."
    Last edited by Arrianna; Nov 14, 2006 at 01:24 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

0700 in Lucas room, he looks at the sky and stare on it for a while..
    "this day I feel different.. I wonder what is going on?"
    close his eyes, take a deep breath then open it again.
    "no. this is not the time to think about it. maybe i just need to relax my self for a while"*act like he is energic.
    "OK!! time to go out and find some thing interestings. i wonder what will i face today?"

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Please make sure your posts meet forum requirements…in terms of length also they and need to progress the story. I don’t want anyone getting into trouble! If you need help PM me!!!

BIC:
    “Knock, Knock, Knock”

“Seems Zell is overzealous as usual” Quistis mumbles to herself as she pulls the covers over her head to filter out the loud banging on her door. “Well as they say…‘no rest for the wicked’ I better get up, at least this is our last day here.” After getting dressed and preparing her necessary things Quistis exits her room to find her companions already waiting in the hotel lobby. As they turn in the room keys the group is informed by the hotel coinsure that they have received a telegram.

Balamb Station:
    On behalf of Staff Major Jordan of Balamb Garden.

Headmaster,
    I am please to announce to you the latest group of the recruit members have arrived at the garden and the prospects look to be a promising bunch. I have made preliminary assignments to assess the extent of the recruit’s abilities which will remain until after the first SeeD initiation challenge’s results can be process and permanent assignment can occur.

Assignments are as follows:

….
    ….
    ….

Zell Dincht
    ~ Logan Fennel
    ~ Lucas Adel

….
    ….
    ….

Please respond with your approval, also all is well with the Garden. System’s diagnostics returned 98% efficiency measurements and supplies were inventoried at 80%. We expect the rest of the supplies to be delivered and assessed by your return. Best wishes and we look forward to your speedy return.

P.S. There has been…no word from him yet either ma’am.
    Snickering Quistis hands over the telegram to Zell and can’t help but say “seems you will have baby sitting duties when we get back”

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast