Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

Zell had been looking at the telegram and shaking his head.

" Time to go back to the Garden sooner than I expected... not enough time to find that young woman now... I guess we will come back one day. "

Zell and the others started to pack up their things, when he had looked out the window and noticed the young woman walking on a hill not so far from the hotel.

" Its that girl again... "

Zell stopped packing his bag and ran out the hotel as fast as he could but when he had gotten there she had vanished.

" Am I seeing things...? "

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

In cafe of Balamb.
    "I wonder, where is my Seed Officer, Zell Dincht? huh.. and how is like that person called Logan Fennel?"
    drinking some soda...
    "what GF will i get then... hm.. is he will give me?"

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Iseldis watched Zell Ditch from an upper ledge. She scratched Tepes across the spine and considered as he looked around.

"Yes, I know he's looking for me." Iseldis sighed, "Why now?"

"You will not forget me!"

A red mist began to obscure Iseldis's vision again. She clenched her teeth and holding onto Tepes pushed back with her mind. Slowly her vision cleared to see Tepes concerned face as high above she heard Peirce's call. Iseldis pushed her hair out of her face.

"Enough! If they are going to be here then I will have to go. You will take care of me won't you my friends?"

The Thrustaevis called again circling overhead.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Nov 14, 2006 at 01:23 PM.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Logan had been following the guide for a while, not realy listening as he was rambling on. the guide had said something about how Zell Dincht, (whoever that was) was going to meet him, and another recruit at balamb cafe! Logan knew he was almost at garden now, he could feel it!

"And this is balamb cafe!" annonced the guide. "Mr. Dincht will be here shortly, oooh, it looks like the other new recruit is here already! please go on in!"

As Logan walked inside, he saw the other recruit on a table near the far wall. Logan walked over to the table and sat down. He called for service and orederd a coffee, then he looked at the other person sitting there.

"I'm Logan Fennel, and i dont care who you are, i'm not at garden to make friends. I'm there to redeem myself, thats all you need to know right now"

Logan saw the look of disbelief spread over the other guys face.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Lucas surpised, he said in his heart "wow, what an intro.., hm he looks nervous maybe i can do something on ...."
    *close his eyes for a while and open it
    " nice to meet you, Mr. Logan Fennel. I'm Lucas Adel, you can call me Lucas if you want... so you are another Seed Candidate that get an initiation from Mr. Zell, eh?"
    *looking at him for a while
    "hm.. I understand with what you just say before, but since our Officer still not at Balamb for a while... would you like to go out with me and get rid some moster out there? I'm sure it will be the good first team work of us so that we are improved. how about that? will you come with me?" *give a hand

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc: DUDE! U just asked me to go out wityh u, then u gave me ur hand!

ic: Logan lookeed at the hand that was infront of him. Then he sighed and said to Lucas,
    " I thought that i told you, that i dont want to be friends with you! However, if i'm going to be your training partner, then yes, i will go kill a monster with you."
    Logan stood up and walked out of the shop, Lucas followed suit.
    "So, just so i know i'm not going to have to fight your battles. What weapon do you have?"

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Before anyone else posts please go here and read up on some changes I am making.

http://www.animeonline.net/ooc-chat/...tml#post413608

BIC:
    As I watched Zell storm out the door like a cannon ball I couldn't help but be reminded of 7 years ago...had it really been so long ago since we were all together...so much has changed yet Zell....yes Zell remains the same...and he always reminds me of then. It is funny how you don't realize how much happiness or strength your friends bring you when times aren't easy. And then certainly wasn't easy...

As Quistis stood there reminiscing her eye happen upon the walls of the hotel and to her amazement she beheld a painting of a beautiful light house on a cliff by the sea. Awe struck by this painting Quistis inquired of the hotel lobbyist as to the painter of such a work of art.

Hotel Lobbyist: "Why ma'am it be the work of a friend of the hotel managers'. They go way back they do! See the boss and her were childhood friends they were...though he don't speak much of her...can't even I even recall the bloke's name...but he sure does love her works...even goes out side of our little town of Rowle just about a country mile to see the new arrivals...he does"

Quistis thinking to herself "Hmmm...that really isn't far from here....and a few new paintings sure would make the Garden Interior Committee happy...they haven't had much in terms of supplies to work with here recently...not to mention I am not scheduled to be back to the Garden till Wednesday...and I am on the way to Dollet anyway...well that settles it off to Rowle it is!"
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Nov 22, 2006 at 03:38 PM.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Zell was confused as he had been staring at the small hills looking for the woman, he sat down and sighed in disbelief.

" I missed her again... " Zell sighs

Zell had sat in the grass for not so long looking around the grassy plain.

" Seems like someone could paint pictures here well, such a beautiful scenery here. "

Zell stood up and stretched his arms out and yawned thinking to himself that he hadn't got much sleep the night before. Zell walks slowly back to the hotel admiring the scenery. when Zell walks back in the hotel he sees Quistis and smiles.

" Whats up? "

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast