Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

As Logan walked with Lucas out of town, he could feel a good vibe coming out of lucus, but he didnt want to make friends, he had to redeem himself! But still, Lucas did seem like a nice guy, and as the only other recruit, it would be cruel to leave him without anyone to talk to, so, Logan asked,
    "Tell me about yourself Lucas."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

It had seemed a while since Zell and the others had left Rowle but it was just a few hours, he had left to get back to the new recruits.

" I wonder what they will be like. " Zell chuckled to himself.

The driver said that they had just had arrived to the train station going to Balamb.

" Thanks for the ride." Zell said tiredly.

Zell had boarded the train and went to his cabin for a short ride, waiting for the others to come. He fell asleep just a few minutes after he boarded. It wasn't that long before the train sounded as it came to a halt " Balamb Town " the train conductor announced, Zell woke up feeling much better from his nap.

They went outside of the station to find a car to drive them to the Garden they hadn't been here for a while.

" Its nice to back, huh? " Zell said in a sigh, but no one had answered him.

When they arrived to the Garden, Zell saw two new recruits walking out the gate into the plains.

" Time to find them new recruits. " Zell said to himself happily.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

"?... you want to know more about me? hm" *smile.
    "i'm grow at Balamb, so if you want to know something about Balamb you can ask me. i'll try to help you as much as i can. ....*saw Zell Dintch"
    "ah, there you are. would you like to keep this chat at another time, i want you meet Mr. Zell Dintch. as much as i know this is your first time meet with him, do'nt you? so, shall we go now?"*have an idea.
    "wait! hei, i want to make unussual greeting to him.. i know he is popular and the strong one, but i just want to make unussual one by defeat him. useless maybe we won't win from him, but try it hehe *smile ... i will to take him attention... please take the rest when his awareness is down by me, then you will freeze him up.. but do not use ice magic to freeze him! just the way you do it is all your choice, but please control you power we just want to make him a surprise not make him in the clinic."

"understand? ok,lets go on!"*Logan sneak to some where and wait the chance.

*Lucas use his small sword and make an ice wall around Zell... ("if i'm right he will destroy it... this just a strategy to cover me up. when he out from there immedietly i'll have a punch on him... uh, maybe the one will get it is me. ... whatever Logan will take the rest of me.. lest go!!")

"BLAARR" the ice wall had made. here i come master!!
    *zell is surprise..
    [OOC: Violent you have the time post what will Zell said by the rise of ice wall around him.]
    the ice wall is destroyed "ROAR!!!"*Lucas pounch to Zell Dincth, and .... [OCC: violent, chose the way you act. i'll syncronize with it.]

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Lucas suggestod something so idiotic, that Logan was starting to wish that he hadnt come! Logan didnt hve much of a choice, he went along wwith the plan, but then had another idea!
    "ICE!" shouted Lucas as zell was frozen on the spot, 3 seconds later, Zell broke out of the ice wall and tried tro punch Zell, tahts when Logan took his chance, he ran out from behind the cover, and rused towards Lucas! Logan dropkicked Lucas and dodged Zells punch that he was making. Lucas lay on the floor looking bewildered an d shocked, looking at me like i had just betrayed him, whidch i had, but i didnt want to betray Zell either, even if it was a joke!
    "Mr. Dincht! Please forgive that man, he had a stupid idea to suprise you, i didnt wish to go along with it!" said Logan as he bowed.
    "I'm logan Fennel, and thius is lucas Adel, we are the recruits for Balamb!"

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC....come on people how many times must I say it...YOU CANNOT CONTROL ANOTHER PLAYABLE CHARACTER! You may refer to things they have already done (see my post below) or you can take action against them (meaning to speak, strike at, cast a spell) but you can't say that they did or said anything! Also you need to make your posts legible...I can barely read what you are writing....RPGing is something to take your time at so make sure your posts are kosher! Please fix your ABOVE posts.

BIC:

Being still so caught up in thought Quistis almost ignored Zell as he spoke to her having just come back in from where ever he had stormed off to. Simply smiling and saying nothing more Quistis walked with Zell and Irvine as they made their way to the train station.

“Guys I am going to make a few side trips before I go back to the Garden, I will see you both back there. Zell please remember you have baby sitting duty” Quistis said laughing as her companions boarded the train and left for Balamb.

Quistis being familiar with Rowle from their few trips though the small town there in-between meetings with Galbadian officials decided now was as good a time as any to adventure to this mystery painters home before heading back to the garden.

“This is such a peaceful little town, I almost envy their way of life…so tranquil and obvious to the cruel world around them…yet how it will all change if peace talks don’t take a dramatic turn for the better. The Galbadian soldiers are already moving in, it won’t be long before this will be war central.” Thought Quistis as the brisk refreshing air swarmed around her on the busy streets of Rowle. Her eye catching another painting in a near by merchants shop window Quistis decided to stop in for a little more direction.

Merchant: “Exquisite piece is it not? A steal at a mere $500 gil. hehehe.”

Quistis “It is a beautiful work and a fair price but could you tell me more about the artist? I heard there was one near here, is this not one of her works?”

The merchant ceasing to laugh: “heheh… I see… so you have heard of her. There is not much to tell about this one and you are better off not knowing things which should not be known…she is a troubled soul she is… only comes to town these days to trade her paintings for food and supplies. Of such a sad sort…so much talent and yet… well it matters not. Why dabble in the past when the future holds such promise…like a beautiful painting for your vestibule? Yes?”

Quistis sensing there was much more to this mystery painter then she had first realized probed the merchant for more information but to no avail, only after much persistence did he even give her further directions to her home. Yet so loving the painting she decides to buy it from the merchant: “Thank you dear sir for your time, here is a bit extra for your troubles.”

Merchant: “Not at all, thank you for your patronage. Feel free to stop in anytime, our doors are always open for one as fair as you and may the Great Hyne bless you in your endeavors.”

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Zell had been walking around in the plains after he had searched the Garden for the recruits but had no success, he had been trying to find the 2 recruits that had walked out the Garden when he had gone in. Zell had gotten just a bit bored of searching the vast plain and had took a break to look into the ocean not so far away.

" Beautiful... " Zell says in a soft voice.

All of a sudden Zell hears a streak of a person to the side of him.

" ICE! " As Zell heard the voice he saw a jagged wall of ice form in front around him. Zell punches the wall with ease to see a recruit running at him with a short sword, Zell waits for him to move in just a bit closer as he throws a punch another recruit interferes and kicks the other recruit in the face.

" Mr. Dincht! Please forgive that man, he had a stupid idea to surprise you, I didn't wish to go along with it!" the recruit says as he gets up * the recruit bows *

"I'm Logan Fennel, and this is Lucas Adel, we are the recruits for Balamb!"

Zell had been startled from stupid show the two new recruits had put on.

" So... your my two new recruits... " Zell says annoyed

" Boy do you two have alot to learn... " Zell mumbles and turns around.

" Well I guess since your in the fighting mood well go fight some monsters, huh? " Zell says as he stares into the sky.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

"uh... i miss it! but it is as i predicted.. i still cannot win with you, master. next time i'll surpass you, hehe.." *cover his face that was kicked.
    *stand up " ah! Mr. Dincth, welcome back to Balamb. why it tooks so long, i almost bore to wait you till ask Logan to get rid some moster?"

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Iseldis came to the small peak and looked down into the valley that contained the civilian evacuation center. Below workers from Rowle could be seen moving supplies from vehicles into the waiting vaults.

Isledis scratched Tepes between his shoulders while watching. "It appears that they are preparing after all. I suppose they don't believe the Garden peace talks will be sucessful any more then I do." Tepes shuddered with pleasure leaning into her hands and Iseldis tried to restrain a laugh.

Overhead Peirce called down to her as he circled something over the second hill. Iseldis looked up and furrowed her brow in concentration. "I wonder?" She looked back down at the pass where she had nearly died 7 years earlier and then looking forward began walking around the valley to the hills that had caught the Thrustaevis' attention.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast