Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VIII RPG thread (PM to Join)

As Zell, Lucas. and Logan walked out of town. logan was admiring Zell.
    "Hes a hero! And hes my trainer!!!!" thought Logan. As they walked, Logan asked,
    "umm... sir? What was it like working with... Squall?"

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Sorry I've been away for a while...

BIC:

Zell had not liked the question Logan asked because Squall hadn't been around for so long...

" What do you know about Squall " Zell sneers.

Although the question had made him think of Squall again, Zell wondered if Squall was ok again.

" Well I guess he was one of the quietest guys I've known... but he was always so strong and swift about what he did. " Zell smiles " Sometimes I wonder where he is... "

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Logan fell silent. He remembered the rumours that he had heard. That Squall had gone missing. Logan kicked himself inside! "Dammit! What a stupid question!!!" said Logan as he said, "ummm.... Sir, im sorry for asking thtaa, i didnt realise that it was such a sensitive subject."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

" Not a problem " Zell smiles " But sometimes I feel like hes watching me, I just wish I knew where... " Zell walks around looking into the night sky.

Zell had been watching the two pupils for a short time when he had realized that it was getting very late.

" Maybe we can start with our training in the morning, huh? " * Zell walks toward the Garden *

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC....ok I have been gone with exams and graduating college which coupled with working full time left me with no time. But now I am back

BIC:
    Quistis, reaching the edge of the town, looks across the landscape in awe of the peacefulness of the valley’s plains. The grass swaying to the gentle breeze’s will and a pair of butterflies poised in flight over a small patch of bush lilies. The tranquility wrought such peace over Quistis yet left a void and emptiness in the thought of what her stressful life truly is. The dirt road narrowing as Quistis continued traveling along it starts to curve up the side of the hill in front of her, fleeting into the obscurity of the woods that lie ahead.

“No wonder her paintings are so good, look at what she has to gather her inspiration from. They say a painter paints upon the canvas a part of their soul with each stroke, I wonder what my paintings would look like? No…I dare not think it. Hmmm…I can’t wait to meet her.” Quistis thought to herself as she started up the hill. The path continued to wind and turn the further she carried herself along the way until she happened upon a small break in the woods and a small cottage emerged into view.

From the outside the cottage was simple in appearance yet seemed to match the scenery like something out of a fairytale or novel. As Quistis approached the house she notices Asclepias curassavica blooming everywhere, striking her as odd since the “blood flower” as it is known, requires an abundance of light yet they bloomed here as they seemingly wished. “Blood flowers, why would they be here...I don’t remember seeing any of them in the valley below…well they certainly aren’t much to look at…but still they are so very poisonous …why even the butterflies that feed on their nectar are poisonous …I wonder why she leaves them…”

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Iseldis slowly walked toward the bushes that had caught Pierces attention. The leaves rustled as something moved suddenly, lunging forward, and became clear as she stepped around to see a large bramble. A Thrustaevis, and injured at that.

Iseldis coo'd to him as she moved forward carefully. "Hush my pretty, softly. You'll be out of there soon. Sleep, sleep."

Slowly Isedis "blew" the brambles away from the injured Thrustaevis. She repeated her chant over and over and as the last brambled cleared away the Thrustaevis stepped free and then slowly settled to the ground in slumber.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quistis climbing the stairs onto the porch of the cottage knocked on the door to no answer. Waiting a few moments she tried again but still no one answered. Yet as almost a sign from the heavens the door creaked open just a bit. Overwhelmed with curiosity Quistis opened the door and went in.

The living room seemed simple and a little too plain, untouched and devoid of life almost as if it were never used. A chair and small sofa dawned the edges of the room and a coffee table sat on a sheik rug in the middle. As Quistis passed through into the kitchen there was a large grandfather clock, which no longer seemed to work. The items lay there on the counter as if frozen by time and an eerie feeling swept over Quistis.

Making her way up the stairs Quistis saw a small bed room to the left but her attention was drawn down the hall to a dark room with the door sealed tight. Quistis made her way to the door and opened it slowly. The room was filled with art supplies and canvases covered with white linen lined the walls. In the center of the room was an easel with a canvas on it, which was arranged away from the door. Quistis’s eyes focused on the lone centerpiece and made her way towards it.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Iseldis stroked the injured monster gently. "Cura." A glow surrounded it and slowly the cuts and wounds began to close. As they ceased to bleed the light slowly died and then disappeared. Pierce looked closely and then cooed to Iseldis.

"He'll be fine my friend. Assuming he doesn't run into what injured him again."

Iseldis raked her fingers through the leaves under the Thrustaevis' body. Her fingers closed an several metal shells which she lifted up to see closer in the light. Iseldis studied them closely then, stroking Tepes, looked thoughtful.

"Perhaps that war will be here sooner then I though my friend."

She stood and, leaving the sleeping Thrustaevis, walked away with Tepes as Pierce launched himself into the air. Behind her the light glistened off of the several Golbadian military issue rifle rounds nestled amoung the leaves.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast