Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A fruits Basket RP

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A fruits Basket RP

Oh right. Gomen Nasai.
    Sorry if you thought what I think you thought.
    Didn't mean anything.

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the storyline will be a little different, but still the same. You see:

The curse from the fruits basket manga (I've only read to volume 16) will have been lifted, in a way, and the characters lived their lives to the fullest and in peice. That is until the 10 "gods" of the five elements and their yin and yang polarities came together to create an even stronger curse. this curse plagues the other members of the sohma family, only 130 members of the family, and the are possesed by the zodiac animals and their 5 elements and yin and yang polarities. The cursed 130 members are now left to choose the "gods" over their freedom.

Something like that, of course you will have to make an original character for the rp and not rip off a character from Fruits basket.

The 5 elements allow the cursed zodiac member to, in a way, control that element. Fire controls fire, water controls water, metal controls metal, wood controls plants, earth controls rock/earth. I think that I will make a chart to explain what elements are weak or strong agains't what other elements. Also, the "gods" have a special ability, along with the cat, to transform into an other worldly being, like the monstrous cat form for the cat. I still don't know what "god" will transform into when hugged, more research is required.

I'm going to be off AO for 9 to 11 days in order to further develop the plot, element details, yin and yang summary, and alot of other things that will improve the rp. I pray that this thread doesn't die while I'm gone.
    Last edited by Waremono; Jun 20, 2007 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Element summary
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

can i be Ritsu Soma i am just like him in real life except for wearing girls clothes *clenches his fist* but for this anime i will make the noble sacrifice and look cute in a kimono

Thanks

Uhm, your personality can be like Ritsu, but you cannot be Ritsu. I feel that you should create a unique character for yourself to play as.

By the way, I still have yet to figure out what "god" transforms into, again, if you could give me some info, it will be very much apreciated.

I hope more people post that they would like to join.

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to join too, if that's ok, even though I know this isn't a recruiting post, but still.

There is one question about the Yin & Yang extra, what effect does that have on a character?

I would to think of a char firstly. A look on Chinese Zodiac personalities with elements could be helpful in creating a char.
    At least to my knowledge anyway.

I could be one of the original twelve animals.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that this idea has gotten enough substenance to be worth a try, this RPG idea is:

APPROVED

You may now create an OOC/Recruitment thread in the OOC section. I ask that you regroup all your storyline and ideas in one post as well as a set of rules that combine those of the RPG forums as well as your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

*Stare in glorified awe*
    Thank you all so much!!! I will get started on it right away. Be sure to look for it next week, I have some things that are going to be added into the storyline and rules for play, like how the whole yin and yang thing works. I thank you so much, my dream, she is coming true!!!!

Newbie Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya may be famous one day Shichiya's Avatar
    Thanks

i have to be a unique character...Hmmm well i can't be a zodiac member cos i only know those from the anime and not the manga...

I Know how about i am one of Tohru's cousins who has been travelling the world and has heard of the Zodiac curse through the grapevines but yet has no idea that its the Sohma family who Miss Honda is staying with that has the curse....

or maybe i can be one of the children from when yuki changed into a rat when he was a kid who managed to escape Hitoris brainwashing and lived in fear when he is forced to go to the same school as the sohmas....

or how about a sohma not affected by the curse who trained with Kyo, Haru and Yuki when they were younger...

i don't know its only a few idea who knows they might be acceptable....

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast