+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Darken Torchwood followed the druid after a nod from his mistress. They went further into the fog, leaving the group behind.

It had been some time since Darken last had to use these gifts of his, and the abilities of his weapons. This was because the usual purpose for them was to pickpocket, slipping into someone’s coat, and linking onto the money pouch, but not cutting a thing, this was a very good tool for such a thing. Darken felt pleasure being able to use it for another, more honorable purpose for once.

As they moved into the forest, Darken felt an unusually strong feeling of worry because of leaving his mistress alone, even though he knew she could handle herself. He wondered where the place they were going was, and how far it would be, he wanted to get this over-with.

He continued walking in silence…

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel was surprised that Darken torchwood had said what he'd said, and she was also happy that someone may know how to remove this spell. She was a little worried that Darken was going off alone with someone she hardly knew, hardly trusted for all that matter. She also hated that she could hardly see through this fog making her more on edge. She watched the rest of the group each pull out a weapon. Seeing that made her do so as well, pulling out her enchanted whip.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

the otherworldly mist moved silently, almost like it covered all the sounds of the forest. it slowly blanketed everything sight, sound, almost like the life had left the forest that it touched. Jep'ray was getting worried, this was not a good sign he could almost taste the dread in the air...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

OOC: I may be handing the RP over to someone else for fear that I may just stop coming to AO all together. At least for a while until school lets out. However, that is to be decided later. /ooc

Shincotsu kept his head high as he passed through the deep forest with Darken. He didn't speak even once except for when there was a pitch of evil laughter. "It's this way. And very close be ready," he said as they continued on.
    They were coming to a small opening in the forest that seemed to be a sort of worship place. There was a Witch Doctor chanting something in the center of it all. Leaning forward only a little to hear what he was chanting, Shincotsu noticed that there was an ominous presence behind them.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel was getting even more worried. Darken torchwood and the druid have been gone for quite a while. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up, signaling her that something was going to happen. But she didnt know if this something was bad or good.
    "Something is going to happen" she told the others, and that one sentence made everybody worry cause we couldn't see through this mist. Dark angel was mad because she couldn't even go warn torchwood and the druid...

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

As the presence drew even closer, Shincotsu turned at the specter with sword ready at it's throat. Whispering, "Who are you"
    He replied, "I have come for you Shincotsu. But not to kill."
    "Then why are you here?"
    "To take you on further training" As he said this the witch doctors fainted and the mist started to dissipate.
    "You've got to be kidding. You're one of them, right?"
    "Would I pull a rouse like that with a sword to my throat?" He flashes behind Shincotsu knocking him out. And says, "Go back to your friends. They're waiting." And with a flash, both him and Shincotsu were gone.

OOC: I now feel this may very well be one of my last posts. I hope that this will continue even without me. /ooc

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Darken Torchwood had no clue what had happened, or what that was all about, all he knew was that he was now alone, the fog was now gone, and he couldn’t have done anything to stop what had just happened.

Torchwood walked back to his mistresses alone, and explained everything that had happened to her. He hated himself for not having been able to do anything, after all, this meant that his ability to protect his mistress was lacking.

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

::Ryuzaki L. entered the area, unaware of what was going on. he looked around at the others in confusion. His dark eyes shifted from one person to another, taking in their appearence to remember later on::

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast