+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

"Come" Jep said to everyone as he started to get back up "let us depart this dreaded room and get something to eat, or this little one will no doubt, cry some more"...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on. There's been a lot of happenings in my life lately. Kinai, I haven't read your char sheet yet. I'll look at it. [/ooc]

"Please sirs! You musn't leave the room yet! There are strict rules sirs! I was forced to go out. . . " She seemed distressed that the group wished to leave. "I'm sorry. . . But the cart will be around to give you some food. . . . . " She took another step back. "Bye. . . " After that, she ran away. Without saying her name.

Not soon after she left, a large cart of fruits, vegetables, breakfast meats, coffee, tea, crumpits, and an assortment of other foods and drinks came by and stopped in the middle of the square.

A voice then rang out, "COME AAAAAAND GET IT! AAAAAND REMEMBER, SOLDIERS EAT FIRST! REMEMBER WHAT WE HAD TO DO YESTERDAAAAAAAY! WE'LL POUND YA JUST AS HARD AS THEN! HAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Footsteps could be heard storming to the cart.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Darken Torchwood couldn’t give a crap less about what the man had said. He stepped out to the cart and with as slick of a motion as he could, he was at the cart, and then gone, already stepping back inside to his mistress with food plenty for her, and his share in his pouch. He new the man had seen, and was ready for whatever happened. He had been anxious anyways.

Darken placed the food next to his mistress and stood in place where he once sat.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep had also expertly zipped in and back from the cart with food before the bumbling idiots in the hall got there. He had a whole plate of fruit, after taking some he passed it on to the others...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Three soldiers came up to the group. And they looked angry. "Yo! You tryin' to muss up the natural orda o' things here? We'll teach you a thing o' two!" All three drew three swords and charged. Two more appeared behind. And then, the cart manager turned around and started to say something.

"HEY! YOU BRATS ATTACKIN' THEM YOUNGUNS! LEAVE 'EM ALONE! THEY'RE GUESTS O' THE PALACE! I DIDN'T REALIZE THEM WERE HERE ALREADY! LEAVE 'EM BE! OR I'LL BEAT YOU SO HARD, IT'LL MAKE YA ANCESTORS DIZZY!"

They immediately stopped and sheathed their swords. "NOW COME ON OVER AND HAVE A BITE FOLKS!" The cart manager directed this towards the group. "The king'll prolly see ya'll by high noon. Ya'd best be headin' ova by then." He seemed to have a heavy pirate-like accent. He was a big round man, with a mustache that pointed like a stereotypical italian's. He wore a red robe over his clothing that was similar to that of a peasants, only un-torn and seamless. His hair cut short and he had visible signs of a receding hair line. His skin was that of a normal soldier/sailors. And he had a scar across his left eye that ran down to the side of his neck.

"So whatcha here fo' anyway?"

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

"Nurse, what's that commo- Oh, just the food cart." Brice muttered as he went back to reading.

Come to think of it, it was hours since his last decent meal. All that food and wine from the birthday feast he had not too long ago made him forget that he had a stomach. But not for long, as his stomach said to him, in a stomach-y way, that it did exist, and not even all the forgetfulness in the universe could ever make his hunger pangs go away.

Yet, there was something about the notion of food carts that left him a bit unsettled.

Why did I make it a point to avoid the food cart again?

He thought hard.

Something to do with what we do here at the hospital.

Something to do with rumors... Rumors... Oh, THAT.

And suddenly, he remembered not too long ago overhearing the nurses gabbing about "some nutter spreading feces all over the food over at the square".

Drat. I think I'll make myself a sammich instead.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

ooc:Hope I dont get into trouble posting a bit eariler than I should but I couldnt help myself.

IC:Grey emerges from the forest surronding the castle and stops for a while and decideds to wait outside the castle for the time being until he is sure this is where he is supposed to be, he sits down and ponders why he has come here arriving to the conculssion that his runnig out of jobs fast in other towns has drivin him here

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hmmm today is a good day." I looked to they sky as I was walking around the castle. *Crash*. "Uhh...oh that hurt real bad." I looked to see what I tripped over, it was a man. "Oops...I am so sorry I didn't see you there, nor was I paying attention." I looked embrassed that I had tripped over this man. "Well since it seems I was stupid enough to trip over you, I shall introduce myself. I am Kiani."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast