+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

"we need to go" jep stated to the group as they finished the meal. "Time will not wait, nor will the darkness" Jep had enough of this damn place and he wanted out...
    Last edited by Jepray; May 30, 2008 at 02:30 AM.
    Don't Panic

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I stretched out on the grass to relax from my horrifing dream that had just happen. "I don't get why they choose my town my family to kill." *Sighs* "Probably killers who kill whatever there is to kill." I put my hands behind my head and stared at the sky. "Man he is taking an awful lot time to go to the tavern down the street. I hope he is okay." *Shrugs her shoulders* "Oh well he looks like he can handle trouble all on his own anyways." I kept my eye's on the sky. I didn't want to fall asleep again.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“I am in agreement.” Darken stated still sitting by his mistress’s side. “What are your plans for us though; do we still go see the king, or what?” He looked around, noticing how much of a toll this cell was taking on everyone.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Seira was restless she knew something was wrong. She felt hurt and somehow worried about some woman she didn't know. She was still silently hoping he still remembered her, she looked out the window wondering if he still remembered the little girl he thought she was and she smiled to herself thinking the elf even thought she was human. but the congrave will not allow her marriage to anyone they don't approve after her father took in a human wife.

She knew something was really wrong even as the moon sang it's song to her assuring her that everything will be alright this heaviness in her heart was something she shouldn't take for granted. As she closed her eyes she saw herself inside a dark room in a place that she was very familiar with as she knew he was there in the king's castle.

Fear had gripped her heart and she started to break into another song, her brothers were leaving in a fortnight and she was given orders not to wander off too far. she knew one day she will have to talk to him and she will have to take on a journey that leads her to her heart even if what she finds out means it might break her.

Her wings had started to take her to the highest reaches of Leichten as her song told everyone who heard that she was waiting for him to remember her.
    "Ei corre dieu" she whispered as her wings put her ni a dance that was all to familiar to all who saw her in the House of Leichten.

She saw someone had been put in the Lower part of the King's Castle. "Ashna hayen asti limu sen rayha" she told her father.

Sara looked hopefully at her father who only shook his head and walked away. She knew she had to talk to someone at the castle to see how they were. The images that she saw as she closed her eyes and the emotions of confusion and quandry was driving her to the brink of depression. Here wonders what happened to the elf that had helped her several times and why he diappeared. As she sang her song she prayed deeply " Remember you promised not to forget"
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Save for that fracas a while back, Brice thought, things have been awfully quiet lately... Too quiet.

After putting on his cloak, he hastily scribbled a note which he left on his desk. The note read:

"Went out to check the situation with the authorities, will be back soon. - Brice"

(OOC: Hey shadowrulz, it's been a while since you last posted here... Is there some military police force or a constabulary in our keep over here? It's about time I reported to my superiors anyway.)
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel was getting very restless. She started to pace their cell, or rather the space that nobody was sitting on. " We need to leave now. There is no point in waiting when we can leave if we can." she said. " cause I know if we don't leave now, its going to be a long time till we do get out of here."

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"We head to the main chambers and Demand audience with the lord of this land." Jep said in a neutral voice, he pulled out a short wooden stick. "We will spill no lives, just knock out anyone who opposes you" he started to step out of the door before anyone could stop him...
    Don't Panic

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

"I am in agreement mistress" Darken said to Dark Angel while getting ready to follow ahead, with her permision of course.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast