+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

OOC: Sorry about not posting in a while. I've just been very busy with finals coming up and rushing to get like ten tests done. [/ooc]

The cart manager stirs a bit then says, "You really shouldn't be doin' that. It's dangerous fo' anybody to go aginst the royal gaurds wit' such a small group! Ye'd get creamed! Hahaha!"
    A knight came up to the cart and he says, "I'm looking for the travelers that have requested an audience with the king! If you will, follow me."
    Cart Manager: "Haha! Ye'd best be on ya way. T'em knightly fellas don't wait too long."
    Knight: "Hurry, or I'll leave you behind."

Some distance away (Hospital),
    Some nurses started to gossip a bit.
    Nurse 1: Did you hear about those rag tag bunch of travelers?
    Nurse 2: Yeah! They came from that village not to far from here. They plan on killing Lord Sharono! Ha!
    Nurse 1: That'll be the day
    Nurse 3: And If they do, I'll bet they'd make a statue or two for 'em. Hehe
    Just then, a big man walked in and seemed to command a lot of respect. "Ahem! Ladies! Get back to work!"
    Nurses: Yessir!
    They rush back to work and leave Brice in the dark.

Even farther away (about where Kiani is),
    A soldier walks by and notices Kiani on the ground. "Little miss? What exactly are you doing?"

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I look up to see a big man staring down at me asking what am I doing here. "I am resting here what does it look like...Shesh you think you'd be able to tell by the way I am sitting here." I look away hoping he starts a fight with me I want to beat somebody.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep followed close behind the knight the stick still in his palm, the others he trusted to follow him so he did not look back.
    Don't Panic

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Darken, followed, behind his mistress. He didn't know where they were being taken, but he was happy to have left that room. It brought back to many memeories of his last mistress, locking him up in a small room, all beaten and bloody.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Seira was still restless she had to get to the castle really fast. but she did promise her father and the Lord of the castle can be well pretty ruthless in his own way. We have to get to the castle father, there are people there in danger.She knew only sheer persistence would convince him now. Images of people inside a cell kept on running through her mind but she was wondering why unless the man she is looking for is with them but she has to find out for sure.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Thanks

(Kiana's place)
    The soldier was taken aback by her response. "Missy! I don't think you know how we knights work. You WILL move. No Questions asked."

(Near the Group)
    The knight whom had showed up to deliver the group to the king suddenly stopped. "I'm sorry, but wait here for a moment. I shall announce your arrival. You may come in when I tell you to." He enters a large tower and the doors close almost immediately.

(Near Seira)
    A knight walks by and sees Seira walking with her father. He comes over and says, "Excuse me, but you are not allowed back in this place. Please leave the vicinity immediately. Or we will have to excommunicate you."

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Appaled by the manners of the Knight she looked at him indignantly and ansered back. You do know who my father is right? We are here because my Father was called for an audience.Her eyes were bright wtih anger this time.

Seira mind you manners. May i ask sir why we are asked to leave the Lord of the castle asked us to come for an audience. Seira's father said making sure the question and tone was appropriate for the knight.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

"Is that so? I apologize. Well then, follow me. I believe the King is already holding an audience. But, I'll check, Sir." The knight motions for the two to follow. "Don't get left behind or someone will undoubtedly try to kill you. We have to keep security tight or anyone could just come straggling in."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast