+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Seira choose to ignore the comment from the night since she will give them a good fight if they do attack. They followed the knight to where the Lord was holding his audience and she still felt appalled by the condition of the castle. she couldn't help feeling the people she saw in her visions were near by. maybe later she thought i can ask the young Lord to tour me around. I still don't get it why yuo associate with this Lord FatherShe told him telepathically she knew the sttement would cost them Leichten and all it's keep. She looked at her father surprised by his answer.
    You will behave Seira no matter how much the young Lord likes you they still think you are my adopted human child. And keep your cloak on we don't want them to see those wings.He answered her back.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Hey I am just relaxing here, but since you want to be pushy I will move." I got up and walked away. "I guess I will go catch up with Grey." I ran I finally I caught a glimpes. "Hey Grey, I got hassled by some soldier so I thought I would go with you instead."

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

An assassination attempt, they say? Hmmm... This is serious. Those strangers I've been hearing about do sound suspicious. But I can't act on a hunch. Maybe if I needle these fine ladies a bit for some more intel...

Brice swallowed hard, and walked to where the nurses were chatting.

"A-hem... Pardon me, ladies, I can't help but overhear you two... I remember hearing something of that sort too, though I don't know everything. Care to tell me a bit more? You could start by telling me where exactly you heard that piece of news from, and telling me what you know of those strangers they say we've been having just recently."
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Father are you sure the elders approved of your meeting with the Lord here? I don't want you to get in to much trouble. Seira asked her father telepathically she knew that he has worked hard to keep Leichten within the family eversince the council of Elders found out about her oddity as they so described.

you know for someone so young my dear you worry a lot.Her father answered back and there was some humour to it as well which made her relax a bit. Her scepter had been warm since they came here so she can't let her guard down that easily.

Seira and her Father followed the knight as he showed them to the room he was still staring at her eyeing her form head to foot. She ignored his sudden interest and still wondered about the Elf who'd help her out before. He was in the castle as far as she can sense.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

(Near Kiani)
    The knight called after Kiani, "Miss! You dropped something!" He ran up and gave her a medallion that looked as though it was antiqued and very highly valued. "You should be a little more careful with things like that. There are some bad thieves in this city." He walked away and said no more. The medallion had some strange inscriptions on it and looked as though it could be useful sometime in the future. . .

(Near Brice, Hospital)
    The first nurse replied, "Well, of course we'll tell you bumpkin! We heard it from those knights over by the carts!" The second nurse continued, "Yeah, the one that says he can lift a cow with one hand? Oh he's so cute!"
    "EVERYONE! GET BACK TO WORK!" Yelled the commanding medical officer. "By the name of Sarek, I swear you lot ought to have been booted from the medical corps. for this!" He seemed very displeased and then went about his business.
    The first nurse finished what she was saying in a whisper, "They're heading for the castle to have a meeting with the KING! It's so strange that a bunch of little bumpkins like them would get to meet with the king. Ya know? I gotta get back to work, Talk later, kay? <3"

(Near the group)
    A voice can be heard loud and clear, "Those that have requested an audience with King Tatanalo regarding supplies for a journey may now enter!"

(Near Seira)
    The knight stopped suddenly. "I'm sorry for now we must wait here. It seems as though the King is currently holding an audience for someone. We must wait." He turned around as he said this, and when he did a bird flew past behind him. It bore a striking resemblance to the bird that the group saw in last night's room. It perched itself on top of a nearby building and looked at Seira not taking its eyes off of her. It then began to sing a rather mellow song. A tune which sounded much like a song Seira has sung. Exactly like it in fact.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

"Geez, does everyone have to be so ornery in these here parts?" Brice muttered as he made sure his commanding officer wasn't looking as he slipped out of the hospital.

"As soon as I finish whatever's left to finish in this castle, I'm filing a transfer to someplace more exciting. Ah, but first things first..."

And off he went.

(OOC: Is there a captain of the guard or some other authority I could report to near the group and the king? I'd like my character to go report to him instead.)
    Last edited by psychical; Jun 05, 2008 at 06:45 PM.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I had heard the soldier voice again. "What did I did do this time walk to fast?"I turned around. He had handed me my precious medallion. "Oh thank you so much I didn't notice it fell thank you." Then I turned back around and continued walking with Grey. I wonder why he is so quiet.

Thanks

I see you can't hide your other self Seira and have found a way to manifest it to become a nightingale.You have to be more careful the knight is looking more intently at you.Seira's father Silha had said telepathically warning her because of fear she might be taken away and locked up int the tower again.

I am sorry but eversince i had to force to hide my true self she came out.Saying in a very sorry tone knowing this will upset her father.So now they have to wait. the presence of the elf was near by but didn't have a clue where exactly in the castle he is now.Can you go to him? Atleast try to find him for me sing him my song so he remembers. Seira had instructed the bird with the wave telepathically linking to it as it flew.

Hey young one, the young Lord was asking if you can talk a walk with him while your father takes audience with the Lord.The knight had said to her as he watched the bird fly away.Seira just nodded she knew that if she said no her father and Leichten will be at the mercy fo this castle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast