+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

"No we'll go back to this one but with a diffrent approach, lets stay in the forest until night fall and see what happens when we try to enter then and if my suspisions are right they have a curfew in place incase a assassin tries to kill their lord" and bending Grey retrived the small blade from the guards neck and cleaned it off

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

"Okay." I hop back into the tree and make myself comfortable. "Night Grey." I say from up above. I close my eyes hoping my nightmares don't come back tonight. I fall asleep.

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

i luv it ...if only i cud c wat u r talking about but da only thang i cud do iz imagine it which iz still good.....i luuuuuvvvvv it....rite more

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

i fight 4 me, myself n i ...jk i fight to stay alive n make peace in wateva im fighting 4...if it wuz my comrades i would cover them n fight alongside wit them especially my family...(if u think im talkin about wars im not i HATE wars)...XD

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

OOC: animangagrl772 please refrain from posting in this thread unless you make a character. It's fairly rude. And PhoenixSara, you seem to have started writing of a story of your own. . . and Kiani and Suicide Joe. . . HUH?!?!?! Please answer me with PMs. . . [/ooc]

(Around the group)
    The huge doors to the tower suddenly swing open and a trumpet blast can be heard. "My lord! These are the travelers that have requested your audience!" A knight says.

(Near brice)
    A trumpet blast can be heard nearby. A commanding officer with a lieutenant rank is nearby and he immediately reacts to the blast by assuming a stiff stance. After a few seconds he lowers his stance and looks at Brice.

(Near Seira)
    On her way to the dungeons with Dylan, the trumpet blast can also be heard. But, much nearer than one may think, all it took was a glance to the left to see the group just about to enter the tower.

(Near Kiani and Grey)
    For some reason, it's seeming to get too dark too quickly. Around everywhere else it seemed as though it was about noon. However, this place where the two had found seemed to get darker much quicker than normal. It couldn't have been natural. And a guard is now walking by. Suddenly, a large figure comes down from the sky and lifts the man straight up into the sky and drops him. His body falls a good 4000 feet and his body is a pile of mush when he hits the ground. The light then quickly returns to the light of noon. The body can be seen from Grey's position.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

OCC: (ok, I am trying to fugure out what the heck is going on and where we are, I've tried reading, but I am confused. could someone sum this up or something. I mean I make a post yesterday, and early this morning we are two pages further, and all out of place.)

Darken stayed by his mistresses side, looking around for any possible threats.

OCC: ( all I could thing to put right now.)

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Dylan we have to hurry my father is in trouble. We have to get them out of here.Seira was very agtated right now. I am doing my best but it seems that they too have an audience with my father, let's go to the room now I don't like your color something is going on.

Seira and Dylan hurried up to the room where the Lord held the audience but there was screaming and hustle going on that they ran out to the battlement to get Seira out. Seira get to Leichten immediately i will try to hold the knights off.Dylan had decided to protect her since the nights have identified her with Sylha. Sara ran back to her home as fast as she can, it seems the assastinatin attempt they were talking about was my father's she thought in her head, something was going on more tahtn she was led to believe. She reached the edge of the forest (entrance to her home and saw the bodies of her brothers outside all bloddy and cold. She couldn't help but utter a scream that had scared all of the people within hearing range and she had felt danger for the ones she had tried to help.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: I'll just assume that this lieutenant's just about the same rank as I am, or lower... I did go for the middle rank)

As Brice quickly made his way to headquarters, he finds a lieutenant standing at attention, while at the same time eyeing him carefully.

"Pardon my interruption, lieutenant, but you must take me to the captain of the guard, if he's in the tower... PRONTO! No time to explain, I'll tell you on the way."
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast