+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

(Near Seira)
    A small black butterfly floats by and a bright flash of light emanates from it. In its place is a man that resembles the one that took Shincotsu away from the group. "You're worried about your friends aren't you?" He reaches out his hand, "I'll take you too them. Just grab my hand."

(Near Brice)
    "Uhhh, Yessir! Right away! But, may I ask why a Senpai Medical Officer is out this far from the hospital?" The lieutenant says clearly misjudging how many stars are on Brice's wristcuff, seeing 4 instead of three.

OOC: You are equal to a lieutenant in the medical squad, however, the medical squad has ranks just under the main military. So he can only take orders from 4 stars or up. [/ooc]

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    (Near Seira)
    A small black butterfly floats by and a bright flash of light emanates from it. In its place is a man that resembles the one that took Shincotsu away from the group. "You're worried about your friends aren't you?" He reaches out his hand, "I'll take you too them. Just grab my hand."
    Why should I trust you when the castle has only brought me grief. Let me be, i need to grieve my lose.Who are you are you one of the castle's Knights? As Seira said this a nightingale sang an ode to the dead and this made her feelings stronger as tears had flowed from her eyes her Aura had taken a turn reflecting her grief and pain and loss as well.Seira was dengerous when she was this made and the only thought in her mind right now was to avenge her family and kill the lord of the castle. she was near a trance now and didn't care who was in her way.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

"Fine!" Brice cried while gasping for air. "There's been rumors of an assassination plot hatching as we speak... and... dammit, just take me to your leader! We can't take chances... certainly not this time. Now, let's go!"
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    Thanks

(Near Seira)
    "You can trust me," The man said with absolute certainty. "I will take you to them safely and be on my way." He continued to hold out his hand. "Please, we must hurry. Unless your final choice is to remain here and not protect your friends."

(Near Brice)
    "WHAT!??!!?" The lieutenant immediately ran to one of the horns conveniently located nearby. "If what you say is true than the King will be done with his audience then dispatch them out of the castle and then seal off the gates until the threat is taken care of." He blows the horn loudly so that those even very far away can hear. The castle-city's main gates start to close.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

"DON'T BE HASTY!" Brice yelled. "They may be a suspicious bunch, but I wouldn't go about arresting them just for being suspicious, if I were you. Seal off all possible entrances and exits for the time being, but let's take some men and scour every nook and cranny there is in the tower, especially around the king... They could have another man lurking in the shadows. You with me, lieutenant?"

Brice suddenly realized that he came unarmed.

"Say, lieutenant, got an extra polearm or crossbow handy? Just in case we do encounter hostiles..."
    Last edited by psychical; Jun 12, 2008 at 08:39 AM.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

After having seen what was done to the guard Grey turned to kiani and said "Come quickly it is time we went back to the castle I dont like what just happened here" Grey gathered his items and waited for Kiani to climb out of the tree and while she was climbing out grey thought to himself that something far more was afoot than just a assassination attempt.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I climbed down as fast as I could. I ended up missing a branch and fell straight on my back. When I got up there was something all over my back. I didn't want to know what it was. I started to walk the way towards the castle.

Thanks

(Near Grey and Kiani)
    As the two were running as fast as they could towards the main gates, someone spotted Kiani and what was on her back. She screamed and ran towards a guard and told him in a panting voice, "That girl has blood on her back! BLOOD I SAY!" The guard turned and alarmed he started towards the castle. All hell is breaking loose everywhere but inside the audience chamber.

(Near Seira)
    "Very well then. Stay here for the time being. Your friends will join you shortly I presume." The strange man had a flash of light appear around him and he disappeared without another word. However, a small coin lay on the ground where he stood. That coin looked as though it was very expensive.

(Near Brice)
    "Yes sir. But you know we can't be all to comfortable at times like these." He motioned for a passing guard squad to come. "Seal off the fourth and fifth lesser gates, the second tunnel gate, and the sixth dimension warp gate! Also, position a platoon at the third Aqueos gate (Water Port). And order everyone to start searching for the conspirators!" The guards understood wholeheartedly and left for their newly assigned duty.

"Sir you wanted a crossbow? There's one right over there. I have to report to the colonel now." And he was off. The crossbow was a rather fancified one. It looked as though it belonged to a noble of the city. But, it was obviously unused and had arrows right near it. The arrows were also looking glorified as they were made of pure silver.

(The Audience Chamber)
    The King sat upon his throne and watched as the group entered. As one of them started to kneel he immediately came out and said, "Ignore the formalities for today. I'm not feeling as though we need them today."

"Sir! You may still be the youngest king we've ever had but there still must be formalities!" Said a near knight boldly.

"I really don't care. These aren't the men trying to kill me. You should know by now that I can tell." The king is indeed young. He couldn't be out of even his teens. However young he is however, he still rules the country with the vigor of a long lasted king. "You may speak freely warriors. I'm also terribly sorry for the accommodations last night. I wasn't the one who set that up. It was one of the Senators that I had put in charge of public relations for a while. I'll see to it he's punished. Now you had something to say of this Sharono guy? Is that it?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast