+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

I was walking towards the castle I heard someone yell blood from behind me. I thought oh crap it must of been what I fell in when I jumped out of the tree or fell whatever. "Grey I am sorry about all this trouble I have caused you." and with that I took my leave and ran into the forest again. I ran as far as I could.

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Darken stood by his mistresses side, listening to the king.

He was suprised by his age, so young.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep stepped forward, and pulled his sword slowly out. The guards were reacting as if an attack was happening but the king waved them off.
    "I have been sent by the Elders from the southern passes. They say the time is running short, the shadow has moved far and wide across the lands. We must strike at the heart of the evil now or all will be lost. We have released a closely guarded relic to aid in the extermination of evil, the Relic sword that is said to stand by the forces of good when evil falls upon all the lands" The old sword he held seem to shimmer as light danced off its edge, a glow surrounded it. It was eager for battle and bloodshed, a deep red glow settled across the blade. "It would be wise to help our quest, and beware agents of evil" Jep put his sword back and stepped back into the group...
    Don't Panic

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel was very suprised...one second she was listening to the king and the next thing she knew all the exits were blocked off. Dark angel didn't know what to do but just stand there beside Darken...

(OCC: sorry thats all I can think of right now...i'm so confused about whats happening right now)

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Newbie SuicideJoe is off to a good start SuicideJoe's Avatar
    Thanks

Grey looked at Kiani running away for a second and then ran after her and cuaght her "Kiani dont run if you want to stay alive rather than end up like that guard that fell and the trouble was nothing, Im a assassin by proffesion so this trouble is normal" Grey held Kiani and turned her around and saw the blood on her back "Did you hurt yourself in any way?" asked Grey

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked and saw Grey had ran after me. "Go away I caused you enough trouble." Then he started to explain why I hadnt caused him trouble his job has trouble in it and so on. Then he held me and saw the blood on my back and turned me around. He had asked me if I'd hurt hurt myself. "No this happen when I fell out of the tree and I land on the dead guard I think." I said thinking I need to wash my clothes.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Seira had decided to follow the stranger but she decided to let her wings do that talking. she didn't like what she felt now did she like what was happening. her father was no where to be felt in her mind and her brothers dead. She didn't even have time to mourn her lose.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

(Near Grey and Kiani)
    "There they are!" Yelled a guard from a street over.

"Get them!"
    In an instant two blunt arrows were shot intentionally missing however the net carried by them caught the two in an aqward position. About four guards came and held the net down so they couldn't move. "Don't move you'll only make it tougher for yourself. Damned assassins!"

A woman cried out, "Sirs! Those people aren't assassins! They were at a pub not to far away. I saw them there!"

"What's that? Dammit! Who the hell are you people then?!?"

(Near Seira)
    A strange light flashed around her and she was instantly teleported away from where she was. Now she stood immediately outside the assembly hall.

(Inside the Assembly hall)
    "As it should be. You say we must strike the heart of the evil? I completely agree," The king responded. Just now the General that the group had met on the way to the city came into view. "Oh General you're here. Good. I want you to see to it that these people have necessary provisions and an elite force from our military."

"Yes your majesty." And with that he was gone.

I trust that you will all be staying for another night before setting off? Please, I still feel the need to apologize further. you may stay in the royal suite tonight." He motioned and a soldier came by and took a knee. "Take care of the preparations. And remember, No furlock use. I know how you can be."

"Yes Your Majesty." He replied with what seemed like much resentment.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast