+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Jep suddenly woke up, he was disoriantated, jumping to his feet he drew his sword. All on instinct and in one fluid action, if someone had been looking at him they wouldnt be able to follow his change from rested to his defensive stance. Looking around wildly, he still had some battle fury in his system. The last thing he rememebered was the sea of undead that he had been busy choping through. As his vision cleared he saw people, normal living folks...and beyond a sea of bodies.
    He finaly started to let his guard down, looking at the relic sword in his hands it was gleaming bright. It seemed to be cleaner than when the elders gave it to him...strange, he thought, I didnt have time to clean you, did I? Looking down at his belt he had his dirk and hatched covered in gore...i will have to look into this, studying his surroundings again...
    Seeing the startled looks around him, Jep sheath his sword and saw several humans and a Forlock. Seeing the man with a scar over his right eye, as the Elders told him he would find. Also the female and her Frolock, who had moved quietly infront of his master, guarded but none threatening. he introduced himself
    "I am Jep'ray Agoto from the highlands, many moons north of this country. My village elders have sent me to help the light and extinguish the dark. They sent me to help you." Jep pointed at the man with the scar...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Jakal walked around the area picking up the used arrows, that had been fired by the young man laying by the wall. A few feet away Jakal saw a beautifully crafted bow, picking it up he decided to return it to the owner. As Jakal walked towards the group of strangers, he saw the young man jump up. In a heart beat, Jakal had grabbed his still loaded crossbow from his belt, and aimed it towards the ranger.

Seeing the ranger drop his guard, Jakal unloaded his crossbow and snapped the arms back in to place. Hanging it on his belt, he continued to carry the rangers arms towards him."these are yours, I presume?" he asked the ranger "Oh and my name is Jakal", laying the bow and arrows at the rangers feet.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanking the dark elf for his bow and quiver, Jep looked upon the field of death that lay before the village. Some towns folk were helping the surviving defenders, and cries of anguish filled the air for those not so lucky. So many undead, brought here, on this day...how did they know...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing that the fight was over, Jakal was intrested in finding out more about what had taken place here. thinking that he could find out and then go and finish his job, would not be taking to much time from his schedule.
    " I think this Ranger needs a drink, In fact you all look like you could use a drink" Jakal had said.

Moving towards the gate and nearest tavern, he gestured that they all follow.
    "I am buying" he called back over his shoulder.
    Last edited by overload; Oct 16, 2007 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks

shrugging his shoulders, at a loss of an answer Jep simply followed the dark elf into the town that he had just helped save...ignoring the squishing sounds as he step on severed body parts...
    Don't Panic

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

following the dark elf Andrei remained silent though his mind was ablaze with questions. Who was this necromancer the druid had spoken of? where had he come from, and where was he now? If this was the same one resposible for the massacre of his village he would stop at nothing to gain his revenge. these thoughts churned in his mind but the questioning could wait till after he had his drink.
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Following the rest and motioning for the young lady to come, Shincotsu picked up his things and followed the dark elf without saying a word.

The cries for the lost ones were dieing down now. It seemed as though life was just moving on. Even with the mound of dead bodies the town cleaners were now making. The sun was now starting to set. And the clouds were gone.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

dark angel was slightly confused about everything. She had so many questions she wanted to ask this Jep'ray and all the other people standing before her. but she knew if she wanted answers to her questions she would have to follow, plus she learned never to pass up free drinks. she then motions for darken torchwood to follow.
    Last edited by BAUTIFULSOUL; Oct 17, 2007 at 12:57 PM.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast