+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Jakal was surprised to see that the group had followed him, " free drinks, that got their attention" he thought to himself. Finding the tavern Jakal walked towards the bar," A couple of jugs of your best ale" he told the barkeep.
    grabbing the jugs Jakal walked towards the table at the back where the group had sat down.

"So what was that army of dead doing at the gate?" he asked the question to the Monk.

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"yes, a good question" Jep said as he poured him self a pint.
    "The village elders that sent my had not mentioned this assult on this town" HE siad, as he pulled a blade kit from a pouch and started to repair any damage to the Dirk and Hatchet.
    "I was quite suprised to see so many, that spell must have cost a necromancer his life...to pull so many souls back to the living plain. There is always a cost to use magic, and that would have weaken or killed its caster..."taking a sip of his ale, a fine taste after soo long in the woods...
    Don't Panic

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yes, I too am curious about this necromancer of yours," commented Andrei as he grabed a pint for himself. "Perhaps this mage-man here would care to share his knowledge with us?" he asked turning to the druid.
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

"You most likely know as much as I do. About the war so long ago. The one that almost destroyed the world." Shincotsu said as he pours himself a glass. "Not much is really to be known about him other than his intentions to bring THEM back. I just want to crush him fo--- forget I said that." He looks away and then looks back at the group. "By the way, my name is Shincotsu. Shincotsu Intaya."

The bartender looked over at the group. "Say! You're talking about Sharono aren't you? That bastard better not set foot in this town or the king will have his head!"

Shicotsu replied, "You're really a fool aren't you? You don't realize that if Sharono killed even ONE trained soldier in this town, he could take it over in almost an INSTANT!"

The bartender coldly stated, "There is something special about our king though. King Matsatso has never lost anything. Not even his step. There's been nothing he's lost. From battles to keys. he never loses." He laughs. "Watch what you say, man." He walks to some customers that just walked in and sits them down.

"I still think this is a village of fools. They don't realize they can't beat Sharono without magic." Shincotsu said in a monotone voice.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yes, i agree magic will be needed to fight that dark power... Even my village elders knew that much..." pulling out the relic sword and carefully setting it on the table. "from the highlands, our people bring you this relic sword. A sword that has seen more battles than can be counted, with an edge that never dulls" wiping down the already clean sword out of habit "and of course they also bring me to wield it in the name of the Light. Jep'ray Agoto" Jep laughed..."strange that they never told me anything about this sword, my elders. It cut through those creatures like a woodsmen cuts firewood, but it is not dull, nor caked in gore. We will have to see that other secrets it may still yet hide..." Jep said, as he ran a finger across the fine engraving that ran the length of the blade and written in a long lost tongue...
    taking another deep drink.
    Don't Panic

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

dark angel poured herself a pint. "well my name is dark angel and this is darken torchwood we were sent by... a good friend. he said we were destined to come and meet up with people to stop some kind of evil thing or things. does anyone know anything about that?"
    Last edited by BAUTIFULSOUL; Oct 26, 2007 at 04:08 AM. Reason: forgot qoutations

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Gulping down the last of his ale Andrei signaled the bartender to refill his tankard, "If he is really as strong as you all say he is, I wouldn't put my trust in that shiny little knife of yours, and I would think that knowing where he is would be as important as who he is." He took a swallow of his ale. "But more important than that, I want to know if hes got a price on him?"
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

"Well, I am here on my own accord, but I have my own score to settle with this Necromancer." Jakal had said. " I would like to join you on this journey and destroy him, for it was he that took my love from me at my home."

standing up Jakal had pulled out his crossbow, "This weapon was created by a master craftsman, and I intend to use it to put a bolt into the heart of that mad man." He said. "But I have unfinished work to do here first, so tell me where to meet thee, and I shall."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast