+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

"It seems to me like you have quite a grudge against him," Looking at Jakal, "And, I'm guessing you just want a bounty," Looking at Andrei, "I have my own reason for wanting to slay him." He pauses for a bit and then continues. "However, I don't think that I should tell you. And with my constitution, I doubt you can get me drunk enough to tell." He states lightly. "But, if you wish to join me or follow me I won't stop you. Just try not to get in my way and I won't mind." Shincotsu looks around a bit. "I am going to try and set up a meeting with the king tomorrow. I need to get some information from him. Then I might finally be able to take down Sharono. But, there is one thing I do know, Sharono would not leave the safety of The Temple of Darkness or Death Forest. I am going to travel to the forest first after I get some supplies. So, on that note, Which one of you wants to come with me?"

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel thought about Shincotsu's offer. She might as well join him if she want to get more information on this Sharono. She was sure Sharono was the one who killed her parents and her entire village. But she decided not to tell anyone about herself until she knew she could trust these people. "Darken Torchwood and I will join you to meet the king and to the forest, on one condition...I get a piece of this Sharono" ... So we have a deal or what?...

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

I will also follow you, to protect against attack...
    Don't Panic

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

(OCC) sorry I have been gone, life has not left me with allot of time, but I'm back now.

(BIC): Darken Torchwood nodded his acknowledgement with Dark Angels decision. (After all, he did whatever she said; he believed and trusted in her). Moving around to the side of her he sat next to her.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Jakal knew that he had to go with this monk, to be able to rid the world of this vile and evil man, but he knew that he would not be along in doing so.
    looking around and seeing all that had pledged to kill the necromancer, Jakal stood and said," I shall meet you at the Castle then."

Storing his crossbow back on his belt, Jakal walked to the door and was gone.
    " I just have to finish this contract, and I will be free." He told himself as he walked to the hiding spot he had picked earlier, upon returning he unclipped his crossbow and loaded it.

Through the window Jakal saw the elder that he was hired to kill, taking aim, He looked at his intended target, but could not pull the trigger.
    climbing down he stored his weapon once again and left for the castle.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel was thinking that she wanted to get to the castle as fast as possible. So she suggested " after these drinks why dont we head to the castle, it might take some time for us to get there and even longer to get to see the king. So how about it?"

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

"Well, then, thank you all for your assistance. I realize that this journey will be dangerous. And many of you may not make it. I do not even know for sure whether I will. But, we will take down Sharono and stop his plans." Slipping into a quite state, Shincotsu stirs only slightly. Then he stands up and says, "There's no reason that we have to start to the castle right now. I'll send a courier hawk there to be sure we will have an audience when we arrive. But, for now, I suggest we rest." Shincotsu then starts upstairs for his room.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Darken Torchwood looked around, and wondered about there new companions. No matter what happened with there adventure, he would always make sure that he kept his mistress safe even from them if it came down to it.

After Shincotsu went up stares, Darken turned to his mistress, and inclines his hand so as to ask if she would like to do the same. They shared the same room, though Darken slept on the floor, near the door, in case of an intruder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast