+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Dark angel quickly gets dressed, having a feeling that everyone was already awake. "this is the adventure i've been waiting for. Necromancer is going to die for what he did to me, my village and my family..." filled with sudden anger, she then walks briskly downstairs but cannot forget about her hunger and Darken Torchwood's...

Before going outside she bought a basket filled with rolls, fruits and dried meat so everyone can have a share " i know everyone must be hungry." after paying she walks outside into the crisp morning air.

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

OOC: Fortunately, I planned that there would be a place like iluvmyloser described between the village and the closest town.

BIC:
    Seeing that 5 of the group is now here Shincotsu states, "There was one more, however, the courier hawk I sent gave us a deadline to be there by, If we wait much longer we will miss our audience," Pointing to the castle Shincotsu continues, "The castle isn't far from the village, we'll leave from that gate. I hope that assassin fellow can catch up." He directs the group to follow.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Jakal rose from his nap, yawning he looked around. the bodies had been removed from the street, and the towns people were going about on their way.
    "I think I missed the group." Jakal mumbled to himself, as he set off towards the castle once again.
    Walking with haste, Jakal caught up with his fellow companions. " Hello to thee." he said as he reached them.
    Falling in step, Jakal Ironwood was grateful that he would be one of the group able to kill the necromancer.

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

"would anyone like some breakfast?" she asked the group. Everyone took their share. she had bought enough for everyone "thank God" she thought to herself. They were almost to the castle by midday. They had passed through many markets and passed many homes, most built the same way. Dark angel felt like something was wrong, like there was a presence that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. She looked around but nothing looked unusual...to her atleast...

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Darken noticed his mistresses uneasiness, and looked around, making sure to notice anyone with weapons, and take note of all the blind spots. Not noticing anything wrong he still prepared himself for any unexpected situation, and kept a closer stance to his mistress. The castle was in view by now, its towers seemed to shine in the light of the sun, and the wind rustled the leaves of the trees that surrounded it.

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

::The Dark hero walked by, noticing the other members but paying no heed to them. He stepped around, taking in the scenary with his dark-silver eyes. He spoke to himself, though what he was saying could not be truly confirmed. Since he had once been an okami daiyokai(Great Demon Wolf), he had the fangs and claws of one, though now he was a true immortal::

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Sensing a sort of a stillness in the air, Shincotsu stopped for only a moment, realizing that they were now somehow in a deep forest without any sign of life whatsoever. Looking around hesitantly, he then continued to walk until he couldn't know where they were anymore. "This is as far as I know, and the castle should be in view. I'm sure one of you has noticed by now that this forest is far too thick to be the natural forest that was near the village." Shincotsu says looking back. "In order to continue at all farther, we need to find a way out of this spell. I'm still not quite sure of all of your abilities, so who here is a tracker?"

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Jakal was tense but kept a calm mind around him,"I think I will check this out." he said to Shincotsu as he walked to a low jutting branch from an aging oak.
    Vaulting to the branch, Jakal was quickly up in the tree and climbing fast towards the top.
    Reaching the top of the oak, Jakal was surprised at what he saw and began to climb down again. Reaching the ground,
    " All I saw was a thick dark mist above the trees," He said to Shincotsu," And I think that this mist is coming from the forest itself." He continued.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast