+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Re: The Great Epic Tale of Fantasy

Shincotsu thought for a moment. Dark mist? It couldn't be. "I heard a rumor about a type of magic that causes illusions that are almost impossible to escape from. Merely magic alone can't break it. This certainly is strange." Thinking further, Shincotsu couldn't come up with a way to break this magic. "I'm open to suggestions. . ."

Edit: OOC: Doesn't anyone want to post anymore?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by shadowrulz; Jan 11, 2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Question

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku BAUTIFULSOUL is off to a good start BAUTIFULSOUL's Avatar
    Thanks

Dark angel was thinking as hard as she could. She couldnt remember any spells to remove this spell. She hated not knowing how to fix things. She was hoping somene else could think of something...

IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY, YOU CAN HEAR MY HEART BEATING FOR YOU.
    THIS BEAUTIFUL SIG MADE BY LASURA=D

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“Does anyone know how this is created? I mean, my swords can cut through anything, they are able to move through wall or a mans coat if I want them to, I am sure I can faze them through this, however they can not faze anything living with them. So if this spell is bound to an object, if someone can locate it’s overall point, though most-likely we wouldn’t be able reach it because of this spell, my weapons can, as long as I know where to throw them.”

This was absolutely the most Torchwood had ever said in-front of the group, and in fact, even though he and his mistress sometimes did have talks or discussions, as she wished, and he enjoyed, this was even a lot for her, at least as far as in one straight statement.

Newbie Dark Hero Kazuma is off to a good start Dark Hero Kazuma's Avatar
    Thanks

"I have heard rumors of Dark Mist. It can only be removed in certain ways, other than breaking the spell that cast it. One way is to try and absorb the mist, though a mortal would be killed if he or she tried so."
    ::He stood there, puzzled. He was clearly thinking of a way to remove the Dark Mist without causing harm to anyone::

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

OOC: DHK - I don't think you've joined up with the group yet. So if your going to join up soon, then please at least wait until we can introduce you. . .

"It seems we have two ways of dealing with this . . . I can sense magical presence north of here. Darken. . . Please If you will, follow me while the others wait here." Shincotsu takes a flare out of his bag. "I bought this before we left town. When anyone sees the forest change, Send up the flare and we'll be back shortly after. Oh and do NOT let your guard down." Shincotsu motions for Darken to follow after glancing quickly at Dark Angel. And then he starts heading north.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Jep'ray stood silently as he felt the forest around them. like a whisper, he climbed the nearest tree to get a better feel of the situation, as the druid moved on into the forest. the trees were restless, Jep could feel it, something was upsetting the forest. stood there, stop the tree, the magical sword waiting in his hand...
    Don't Panic

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

Looking about Andrei started to feel uneasy. with both the druid and the slave gone, and the hunter up in the trees, he feared and ambush. He wan't sure if he trusted the skills of any left save for dark angel, the others still had proving to do. Easing his braodsword out of its strap he adopted a defencive stance cursing the limited vision caused by this fog.
    Last edited by firstborn; Jan 18, 2008 at 04:14 PM.
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Jakal watched the few remaining party members spread out, and draw their weapons. So he decided to do so as well, drawing his two shortswords, and taking a very relaxed, but alert stance.

Looking about him, Jakal could not think of anything to ease the tenseness felt by him and his companions. So he stood in silence, straining his ears to pick up the faintest sound.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast