Closed Thread

Thread: In the hands of japan

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

In the hands of japan

hi this is my first so plz comment and tell what you think

STORY: its 21st century in japan. it has been 6 years since that day. thats the day the war started. the government bombed us causing nation wide panic. the government had decided that japan's people are becoming more aware, they are standing up against them, wanting different things. panic and hysterica started causing thousands of people to riot in the streets. people against people some wanting to stop the government and make them pay, others were with the government agreeing with them. the millatary running over us taking no prisoners. every where you look soldiers waiting to pounce. its time to start a rebellion!!!!!!!

im klandriia im in the TB organisation. im one of the rebels i was dragged into this a year ago the TB organisation is an organisation set up to stop and over throw the government. too many people have died and its hard work to stay alive. the streets are a blood bath and there are no allies to help you more than enough assasins have been sent to discover our location and take us out. we need more people to join us and fight against the government.

my character profile:
    NAME: klandriia phernus
    RACE: human
    HEIGHT: 5"8
    WEIGHT: 124lbs
    WEAPONS: 2 dragon patterned daggers, a sword
    SPELLS: none
    SIDE: nuetral she's both

PERSONALITLY: klandriia is a quiet person who keeps to herself, she is loyal and kind to those she knows. she can be moody and short tempered at times but she is usually calm and respectful.

DESCRIPTION: klandriia has long redish brown hair down to her waist which she always has in a plait, she has blue eyes, quite pale but not white pale, she wears a crimson red vest top with black shorts and black boots. she has a dagger strapted to each thigh and has her sword on her back in a sheath.

BACKGROUND: when klandriia was born her mother died due to internal bleeding. so she lived with her father. she was a happy cheerful child who was spoilt, she loved her father dearly, when she was 13 she wittnessed her father being murdered by a gang of criminals as they were walking home from a resturant. klandriia was taken to an orphanage but left when she was 15 to search for her fathers killers and seek revenge, she had got her revenge on all the gang members by the time she was 18. during this time she learnt martial arts and the art of sword fighting. and sure enough people started to pay her to exterminate or find out information on certain people, she has learnt to like this job and the money it pays. this is how she became an assasin. she does this job because she is good at it and enjoys the thrill of the hunt.

KNOWN JOBS: assasinations and gathering research

ANY OTHER CHARACTER INFO: none
    Last edited by gaarasgirl; Apr 02, 2007 at 08:10 AM.
    your destiny lies within its up to you to find it

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In the hands of japan

Very interesting starting plot and character, though I would have found it even more intersting if the story would have taken place in a real life situation without magic or special powers. If ever you want to put magic in the mix, fine by me, but be careful about where the magic comes from, how does it work and who can use it or else you'll get lots of unexpected rebounds in your story.

APPROVED under one condition, you better explain the magic system if you use it, if you don't magic, you already have the go to put an OOC/Recruitment topic up in the OOC section. The more you put in specific and useful rules to know, the better things will be when it all begins and starts to take place
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl may be famous one day gaarasgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In the hands of japan

hey thanx i did what you said and decided it would be more realistic is there wasnt any magic powers and such
    your destiny lies within its up to you to find it

Closed Thread