+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Lysil shifted into her human form, although all her companion would have seen was her human form walking out of a shimmering mist.
    She walked over to the pile of dust and nudged it with the toe of her boot. "So much for that one" she said. "Any one for a Pepsi?" she then asked pulling a 24 pack out of her bag of holding.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack was lying on the ground laughing at the sudden change from fight to… Pepsi.

He also knew what had just happened, he’d known Naga’s before, he knew that spell, and knew that the Naga casting it needed to be somewhat near by, though he seemed to be out of sensing and smelling distance.

He didn’t care, he had no quarrel with the Naga and he still had tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

The naga was gone. Well, that's been taken care of... But the other one is still somewhere around, I can feel his shadow... Joe said after taking a sip of the pepsi. Real pepsi, now that's long ago I had one of these... and he began to laugh, for real this time. He had enjoyed the fight, all of his frustrations were gone now... And for the first time in his life he was happy to have companions.
    You two really surprised me, to be honest i'm glad we're companions, because I could get some trouble if I were to fight with even one of you... He now sat on a log and looked at the sky. Wow, it seems like the battle took a pretty while, look at the sky The sun had already begun to rise and the birds began to sing. Hmm, that much for our sleep, well, let's move on, what u think?

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

sevile looked up in the sky and nodded his head "i think its time i went home." he patted his satchel and turn in the opposite direction and kept walking. he stopped and thougt on a way to get there faster. shadow walking is always an answer but its more dangerous than walking as is in a village of hunters. he thought "but i guess its the only way" he said to himself as he grabbed his grimiore out of his satchel. he studies the spell over quite a few times. messing this kind of spell up meant death. with a deep breath sevile prepared his strength for the spell. he held his position still. chanting and performing small guestures with his left hand while holding golden sand in his other hand letting it run through his fingers. representing times passing. the shadows began to move towards him as if the sun was positioning itself away from him. but it was still in the same spot it had been since he began. the shadows started to flow over him. in a blionk of an eye the shadows were over him completely and he was no longer in the normal realm. his body was now transported into the the shadow plain. where miles could be traveled in a blink of an eye.

"i must get moving i dont have much time." sevile said as he looked at the sand slipping through his fingers slower than normal. one movement sent him out of the forest. another stride forward brought him up a mountain the next down it. he continued forward never ceasing. he must reach him home quickly

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe suddenly felt a chill. Someone is using the shadow realm... I thought the gates were closed for good because of the immense danger... Who in the world could've opened them again? He thaught...

Another shadow sage? that was almost impossible, he would've felt the presence of one... It had to be someone, or something... with powers of the dark. There is a strong being in this forest, or at least it was... Joe now said out loud. Now it's moving away from us at a huge speed using dangerous magics, I don't know if it's the naga, but I think it's best for us to get away while we can... he took his cloak and stood up.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil raised an eyebrow at Jack rolling on the ground laughing. To Joe she said, "That is what I was sensing in the shadows earlier, Before the Naga showed up."

"Now which way should we go? And how do you want to travel, by walking or do we" she gave a smirk, "Fly?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alaruis looked at her, "A seraph? Long has it been since I last crossed one of your kin. Yes I would not mind joining you. It seems the cherub is anxious enough to leave." Alarius bowed slightly and lifted a hand, "Lead the way Uri."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

((Wow, this has been active while I was busy. Sorry...))

Having talked all night, Beast Master & the Demon had finally finished their business. Having watched the sands he'd used earlier, he'd seen a small battle, with 2 Naga drawing close to another group, independently of each other, one retreating while the other attacked, only to suddenly move next to the other. Now the groups were going their separate ways, & it time he & this Demon did the same.

"So, you understand what all this means? Everything changes, just the way you want it to, as soon as you take this..."

Holding out what looked like a small charm on a necklace large enough to fit around the Demon's neck, Beast Master Offered it to the Demon. As it reached out for it, he pulled it back slightly & gave one last warning.

"Remember, once you do this, you're going to have a lot more enemies than before. This isn't a decision to take lightly..."

Thinking for a moment, the Demon then takes the charm & necklace, the charm glowing brightly as it put the necklace on. Lifting it up to it's face, it laughed slowly as it examined the charm, smoke & the occasional flame coming out it's nostrils & mouth. Saying something in it's Demonic language, Beast Master nodded at what it said.

"Yes, remember that mantra, live by it, & you will restore your lost glory. I wish you luck, and I shall call you if I need you."

Walking back to the Beast, he looked back at the Demon as it clutched the charm tightly, leaving in a pillar of fire. Taking one last look at the sands, & seeing the Angels moving his way, he said something silently then climbed into the Beast, a mysterious wind scattering the sands as they drove off. He now had another on his list. Going over his mantra in his mind, he let the Beast drive with no real destination, just enjoying the landscape as it all passed by.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast