+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Jack finally having stopped laughing was sitting on the ground. Looking up at her. “Well, I can run fast enough to keep up with you if you fly, well, if I change that is. However, that’s assuming that we don’t go through any towns or villages or anything in my way. You could always hold me with your claws while you fly, as long as you don’t forget I’m there.” He smiled deviously at that last statement.

“I’m good with waking though, I don’t mind it.” He said looking over into the woods to stop from making any of that into a dirty thought. His smile widened as he failed.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uri had opted to open a portal to her home sensing that there had been a battle not far from here. Trasporti The door opened to her home which was in the quiet prt of this town. She still loved posh things.

Cherubia was so happy to be home that as soon as she stepped on the floor home she headed straight for the kitchen. Asaria, i want some cake! Uri says i can have one. Uriel had nodded to the housekeeper assuring her that it was okay to do so.

And asaria some tea for me . Alarius what do you want to drink? we can talk and i will try to answer your questions.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I don't mind flying... Joe said after doubting a while... He was quite exited thinking of it, although it would be his first time flying... on a mythical beast that was...But it would make us far more noticeble than by foot... He then took a map out of his bag. So, where do we go next, I heard this town has some nice "moneybags" He pointed at at a rather large village at the end of the forest called azuria.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Then we head to the next town. Although I will not hunt innocents, not for any amount." She said. "Lets break camp." she went to the camp and started to put things into the small bag that she wore on her belt. In short order the camp was broke down and put into the bag of holding.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack smirked about the no innocents comment; the assassin after all killed whoever he was hired to, innocent or not. How was this going to work?

“You want me to just grab stuff and bring it to your bag then? He asked trying to help.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, you really think I'm that bad?... Most of the times when I kill someone it's because someone told me to do it as revenge, and you don't want revenge at someone who didn't do anything, so in a way they aren't really innocent... He knew it was nonsense he spoke, but he didn't really care about it, it was his job, a mercenary... It was true, sometimes an innocent had to die, but it was better to kill someone, then being killed by another one... But ok, no killing... He said, knowing that a huge part of the money he had hoped to earn now was out of reach... So... let's go already... if you want I'll lead the way and with that, he began to walk. He wasn't thinking of tha naga anymore, only about what was to come... money. His eyes blinked of thinking about it...

OOC: I won't be able to post today, since it's my birthday and I'm off to some family, so don't care about me XD (if you want you can write my doing, only keep it in the line of my char XD) Greetz

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

She thanked Jack for his assistance in breaking down the tent and stowing the camp in the bag of holding. She asked Jack why he was traveling knowing that Joe was out of earshot.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Thanks

“You could say I’m on a journey like yours. I have no real plan, no specific place to go, and nothings going to change that unless some specific things happen.” He smiled, it was true, and there wasn’t really a reason for him to add the reason he was traveling. After all, he had three years, and he’d lived a long time anyways, so why bring it up.

“You said you just decided to go right or something like that. What made you do it now? He asked trying to understand her better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast