+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

"It was time for me to leave my parent home and make my own way in the world. It's as simple as that. I have met a few full blood dragons that had come to see my father, and a few travelers that weren't human, once an elf and dwarf traveling together. But I don't know if there are any other half dragons like me or if I'm the only one." She replied. "I've seen the tatoo on the back of your neck. It has the feel of bad magic. Is that what your searching for? to break it?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack smiled at Lysil and it was a good smile, a real smile.

He thought about trying to beat around the bush so to speak, but he wouldn’t lie to her. In the end, he decided truth, and was very grateful that she had asked him all this out of earshot of Joe.

Looks like it was time to spill the beans, well some of them at least, after all, this wasn’t his only secret. Though the other one wasn’t that bad, and truthfully, the only reason he kept it was because, well, age mattered to some girls. That thought made him smirk on the inside.

He moved closer to Lysil, it would have been a good moment for him if the situation wasn’t one that he had decided to take serious. “I in truth don’t mind telling you what it is and all that, and yes, it is sort of the reason why I am traveling, though I would be traveling anyways, I don’t really have anyone, anything, or any place to settle down, there are reasons for that that you’ll find out later in our travels, if you really want to know them, but that’s another story. The only thing I am worried about is the fact that you’ll know something about me that I don’t show often, though it’s always in my head, and I don’t know what you’ll think of me afterwards.”

“But anyways, I’ll let you decide about me after. Your question was if I’m traveling to get this mark off my back, and yes that’s true. You see… basically, I’m a letch, and about a year ago I went a bit too far, or to fast, debatable now, with a woman that I had met and been talking with for a few days, well; she turned out to be a witch.”

“I don’t believe she was evil, just a normal witch, and she punished me with this mark, can’t say I blame her or anything. But you see, this mark, it’s a curse that will kill me in four years from the time of its casting. Since that was a year ago, that would mean I have three years left. Another witch I had met told me that the only way to break the curse would be to meet up with a friend, any friend and do a spell which she told me how to do. I have a few friends alive now, she told me that, there spread all around this world, and I don’t know where, or even who. It’s been a very long time since I last saw any of them.”

“So basically, I travel to find one of my friends, any one of them. Though like I said, I’d be traveling anyways, now I have a slight purpose.” He left it at that, and stood back, watching her eyes as she comprehended it, thought about it, accepted it, whatever.

Well, there goes one of the three secrets I have; one curse, two immortal, well not invulnerable, so that’s age really, three, being a letch; oh, damn, that’s two secrets.

He waited, and couldn’t help thinking again that she was cute. Damn, he has to stop that, though, if she accepts him like this, than maybe not.

It actually took effort not to smile at that last thought; he didn’t want her to be freaked out by him after all.

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alaruis looked around the happy home. It felt comfortable enough, so he relaxed a little. He was asked for something to drink, "If you have any Merlot Wine I will take it happily." Alarius found a comfortable chair to sit in, moving his wings over he sat down, "You know you are the first being on this plane I have encountered that even bothers carrying a rune. Most creatures these days don't bother to hide themselves. Is because you are seraph that you hide yourself."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

A womanizer, kinda makes sense with the odd looks that he keeps giving her. Although it seemed a harsh punishment for a relationship that went sour. It wasn't the first time she had dealt with one. Then she had a really startling thought.

"You assume that the witch meant an old friend, but could a new friend, one that you make on your journey be able to break the spell?" She asked.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketsueki Tenshu View Post
    "If you have any Merlot Wine I will take it happily.You know you are the first being on this plane I have encountered that even bothers carrying a rune. Most creatures these days don't bother to hide themselves. Is because you are seraph that you hide yourself."
    Yes actually it used to be that i didn't bother but when my twin got hit by a bad spell and went well berserk and really gone bad her name is Lucifel. I had started to wear the hide rune. I handed him the Merlot Wine, it had saddened me to remember what happened to Lucy. It had been over a hundred years. I used to not care what being came my way but after that i had taken Enma's mission to make me a judge/bounty hunter and executioner in this world.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Driving around for a while, Beast Master started thinking to himself. He knew why he was here, of that he was certain. It was just he didn't know if this was the right, location, he needed to be in. After all, nothing he'd seen around matched what he was searching for. He didn't have time for wild goose chases, he had to make sure this was the right place...

Taking over & stopping the Beast on the side of the road, he looked around before pulling out the sand again. Chanting as he poured it out, it once again made a map of the area, this time showing nothing for miles. Content it was as safe as it was going to get, he made a circle out of the sand, made a star inside that in which he sat crossed legged, chanting. Suddenly the area went dark, an excited growl coming out of Beast's speakers as several lines began to form around the Beast Master, starting behind his left shoulder then fading out as they went behind his right. Forming rings about 2 meters away from him, hundreds of strings of lights flowed around the thick ring, some connecting & running next to each other as if stuck together, some connection glowing bright once made. Gesturing with his right hand as if controlling them, he slowed it down at one point as another line came from beyond the ring, entering from the outside rather than the start, while another group of lines connected together & glowed brightly.

"Well Beast, here's where we met Draankaa. Looks like a group with a strong destiny formed together at the same time. Interesting."

Another growl came from Beast's sound system, as if agreeing with Beast Master's words. Sending the ring spinning again, slower this time, he looked over the lines as the twisted amongst each other, the line which came from outside jumping to another area of the ring, as if hiding. Watching the lines as they pass in front of him, he stops it again as the outside line once again returns to the middle of the mess, continues a little way then ends in a bright light. Looking at the light, Beast Master nods his head slightly.

"Yes Beast, this is the place. This is the place & now's the time."

Looking closely at the group of lines the outside line had collided with causing it to follow, he leaned forwards to get a better look.

"We must find these people. Everything revolves around it. Beast, get the scent, then we leave..."

Suddenly Beast's hood started shifting, a head pushing it's way out of the Z badge, tentacles like things hanging where a mouth should be. With the tentacles moving fluidly, the launched at the lines, extending till they reached the group the outside line met up with. Moving them through the lines, the Beast gave out a satisfied growl from it's face as it pulled back it's tentacle things, Beast Master ending the spell now he knew what he needed. As the sand from the ring & star blew away, he looked over the sand map as Beast ran the tendrils on it's face over it, as if searching the map. Finding something & revving it's engine excitedly, Beast pulled it's head back in as Beast Master walked over & got into the driver's seat.

Turning around with a burnout, the 2 raced back the way they'd came, Beast following the trail it's picked up as the map of sand blew away into nothing. Finally, another milestone on their path was getting closer. Soon, Draankaa's fate shall be decided & with Beast Master's help, it shall be the outcome they both wanted...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

bursting out of the shadows sevile frantically closed the shadow gate. successful, he rested against a large tree. "how the hell did they collect so fast. ...at least i made it through with all my parts" he smirked at the thought of it all. being chased by the dark walkers. fighting for his life. he enjoyed it. it was a thrill when the odds were against him. sevile began to laugh as he began to push forward. home was just a few miles ahead, his wounds began to heal at an alarming rate. thank medusa he had gotten his hands on this medallion of the gorgon faith. Medusa's power is immense and scarce amongst the naga. only a certain few who have gained her love can have her blessing. The nagas wicked goddess blesses her the corrupts of the nagas. the murderers and the the scum of their society. a naga with evil and demented thoughts gain Medusa's favor. Sevile didnt always have the dark goddesses love. it wasnt until humans invaded his homeland and murdered and kidnaps his loved ones. nearly an entire city of nagas were either dead or taken for study in one night. his own mother and siblings were taken. a tear rolled down seviles cheek as he remembered hearing his mothers scream in the night. it was being left behind that left sevile with his thoughts. his craving for human blood. he wanted revenge and he was willing to go to any lengths to do it.

he immediately left home in search of the the wicked queens temple. he asked for her guidance. he gave him sight onto which path he should take. with the dark queen as his guide sevile traveled all over the world and learned ancient magic. He learned how to control chaos and destruction and bend it to his own will or for his goddess. He can still hear her voice.

"grow stronger my child. i need you to grow stronger....you shall be the nagas savior."

Sevile grinned as he approached his home

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius' mind raced, Enma, bounty hunter? He had never herd of such atrocities stike a seraph. Her kind were close to his own in kin, but this was defanintly something else. "I am sorry to here what happened to your twin. Must have been painful, fortuanantly for myself I have never made such a connection through anyone, even more so I have not a cybling." Alarius took a sip of his wine, "Ah, wine is something I think that I am truely greatful for as a human invention. Though it has been mastered by the elves thus far. Have you ever incountered an elf, Uri? It is supprising that such a magicaly inclined race resides mostly in Rome. Aparently they feel more important in such a juncture of the human God, though they do not worship such an entitiy. Thier city, Kor'Ithus is one that few have ever seen, observing how they are such a conservitive race." He took another sip, "I must ask you Uri, where is your place of origin? Since the Awakening, as some call it, most of the magic folk as the humans call us appeared openly. But it is painfully obvious that even we are older than 200 years."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast