+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

I know i should not have given in but at that time i had no other choice. I have heard of elves, are you looking for one n particular?She could not help but feel saddened by remembering how she ended up to become judge executioner for this world.

Cherubia was disturbed by Uri's sadness and this Alarius had not given thought to it. He had glared at Alarius as he finished off his pastry.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Finally, after having walked all that time they exited the forest. Glad we're outside that creephole... Hey, you two, what're you two mugglin down there He only now became aware of the fact that they had been walking behind him for a while. Hm well let them... Its not like we have to walk together just because we're in a group... Besides, he liked to walk alone so nobody could bother him and he was used to it. After walking on the main road for some minutes the first peaks of flats appeared. Kaching... Joe silently said while smiling.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil and John were walking to catch up to Joe. She started thinking about Joe and his occupation. It worried her some. The Hunter had been a bounty hunter like Joe, except that when the Hunter decided that someone or something would benefit himself, he hunted them down mercilessly. Money or no money. The Hunter had decided that her father was more beneficial to himself dead instead of alive and nearly hunted him to death. She was hoping that Joe wasn't the same sort of hunter.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius looked with a bright smile on his face, "Do not be troubled, it is nothing but fate as to what were placed as in the world. You think my position before the Awakening was no better? 1000 times 1000 souls scream out thier death stories to me for over 20 millinia...smile for now things have brightened up, no?" He sipped his wine, looking over to the cherub, who, unfortuanantly, was giving a very repulsive stare, "Come now, is there such means for that look? I've been nothing but polite and accepted your hospitality without question as to why. I think I've been quite cordial, with out trying to sound self centered of coarse." Alarius looked back to Uri, "No, my dear, just simply trying to know more about you. As I mentioned before, I try not to converse with others, so consider this a golden opportunity to talk to a fallen Evangelium. Just wondering if you've ever seen them, that is all."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I have not encountered a fallen of your kin but i have met some of them. MOst of the fallen i have encountered were ones i had to bring to justice were seraphs and archangels and a few nepheliums. Uriel had looked at Cherubia and saw the look she was giving Alarius. You know Cheri, you should be behaving you know what happens if you do something wrong. the last time i was almost not able to restore you to your form.Seems this evangelium will be a new ally maybe something for them that the fates have inter-twined.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

He thought about what she had said for a moment. While they walked trying to catch up he said, “I do not know if that would work or not, but I’m sure that it would have to be a good new friend at the least, someone that I trusted absolutely, someone I’d of known for a bit at least.” He looked at her wondering…

They caught up, and were now all three walking together.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

She had a lot to think about. Two new companions, one a possible friend, The other still an unknown. Naga out of their home land-never good. The other 'shadow' that observed for a while then disappeared.

"Joe, what kind of town are we going to and what do you expect to do there?" she finally asked.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the town we're going is Azuria, normally a nice quiet place with no exceptional happenings, but I heard there's been a few problems with gangs and monster attacking innocents around there. He slowed down his pace a little bit and continued speaking So it's the ideal place to go for some money gaining, since many people are willing to pay for protection or solving of their "problem"... But I guess the last one is out of leage? He looked at the two with a questioning look. He also asked himself why he had gone through with this group thing... Because of that the jobs where you could earn the most money were impossible to do... The asassinations. But it was also a good thing, because he knew that inside the city one of the gangs was his family's gang, the Clusters. And it would be handy to have some other people with him just in case they attacked. Besides, they were'nt so bad, even if they showed distrust...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast