+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

finally home sevile thought as he slithered up the last hill side to reach his home of nagalia. he took a long look at his birthplace. it had been prosperous. color was coming back to the land. the young ones were coming out to play again. it was beginning to be as if the attack never happened. sevile slithered forward. he was expecting a welcome home. he seen the towns oldest nagalians siting under a tree holding each others hands. sevile went towards the two so he could say hello but instead of a friendly handshake the couple scowled at him and went back inside their home. that was when sevile noticed the town was watching him. he began to make his way to his old home and as he did the nagalians would hide, snicker, and turn away from him. there was no welcome home for sevile.

"why are you here?" a voice called out to him.
    "you have no reason to be here anymore sevile....your tainted...the dark goddess has touched your heart. your no longer welcome."

sevile slowly turned to see the face that belonged to that voice.
    it was a large naga. he had the body of a young hatchling but his face showed his age. the scales on his tail were vibrant red and his torso muscular with a few scars from a blade across his chest. his face showed nothing but sorrow. his eyes weak. his hair gray and frazzled. it was his face that showed the pain this town had suffered.

"you must leave immediately son" the old snake said. Sevile became confused he thought this is what the town would have wanted. revenge and justice.

"i just came to get my things and to bring this home" he pulled out the egg and set in under a tree his father smiled slightly and thought there is still good in him.
    "fine i will allow you to gather what ever it is you came for but you must leave afterwards and never return" his father said as he approached the egg and handed it to a young couple. "here take this egg and raise it the proper way. without hatred."

Sevile wanted to say something, anything to his father. he wanted to spend time with him but his father would no longer even look at him. sevile went to his home and into his old bedroom. he grabbed several empty jars, a piece of dragon tooth and anything else that he thought could be of importance. sevile was about to leave his room when a picture of his family caught his eye. sevile grabbed the picture and put it in his satchel. sevile left the house and looked at his father.

"i need to get some things from the shops around here. after that i will be gone" with that sevile turned away and headed for the towns stores. he picked up everything he could think of. mostly ingredients to protect him from being being seen with human eyes. what he was going to do next would take a lot magic and courage. as he put everything into his satchel he began to walk out of his home town. even though he was doing this for them he would never be allowed back. not now. not since the wicked queen of the nagas blessed him with her love

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius chuckled as Uri scolded the cherub, "Now we do not to resort to that. A simple apalogy will be fine. Though, I think I can understand why she looks at me so. Nevertheless, you've still to tell me where you came from. Perhaps I should tell of myself first? As I have mentioned, I am Alarius, Gaurdian Evangelium to the Gate. I was once the coordinator of souls in the Underworld, but such a dismal position does not suit me, so once the Awakening happened, I left and came here on the mortal plain, I have wondered since, I've no firneds or allies, nor any family. Aside from you, I prepher to keep my social life to a minimum."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Keeper of Eden as i was formerly known.So i was always stuck in this realm. don't mind her if she does something wrong and if she turns black again i am not sure if i can turn her back to her form. She had explained will giving the cherub a kiss on her forehead.

You said you have not spoken to anyone in a long time.Pardon me for being nosy but why have you been so alone for a long time. Our kind usually stick to their Kin. I looked at him curiously this time. I saw Cheri going towards him and looking at him intently , he didn't seem to mind that cheri had sat beside him. She smiled and found it amusing that Cheri had a weird way of saying sorry.

She sat down and sipped her tea across him and had taken off her coat and let her hair fall what ever way since the curls had become unruly and tousled. There is a dragon coming this way but i can tell that it is not one we need to worry about. Uriel had a way of saying things in a matter of fact way and was surprised that he was still smilling at her while she waited for an answer.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

"Protecting people is always a good and honorable thing. As for travel expenses?" She patted the bag of holding and gave an amused smile, "I am part dragon, and we could always hunt for treasures if need be. For as long as we travel together."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

“HMMmmmm.” Jack mumbled, and then smiled. “Treasure is always fun to find, especially when there is something guarding the treasure. Makes things more interesting, and allows you to feel satisfied that you’ve earned it afterwards.”

He looked at Joe, “So, about how much further is this town that were heading towards?”

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alaruis sighed, but still smiled, he was actually enjoying this conversation. "Well...how can I explain why I do not talk to our deligate family? Perhaps I should put it you this way, there were nine of us who guarded and maneged the souls of Heaven and Hell. We were liked lightly by our others, for you see, our positions were frowned upon...also considering I was part of the Underowrld itself caused a little grievence between me and other Evagelium. So I had decided it best that I keep to myself, do not get me wrong though, I have a nice peaceful solice for 200 years. I have watched as people and magic folk alike died in thier quarrels, even lived in peace aside from indifference. But I on the other hand wished to be left alone. You have had the gift of being here far longer than I have, so you see, to savor my explorations and wonderings, I have kept to myself. Nothing against my kin, nothing against humans, it is a personal prepherance." Alarius looked to the sky from a distant window, still sitting comfortable in his chair, "A dragon...a god and hunter of the sky, how fortunante are we to see such conservative but sometimes violent creatures. Though I do hope you are right...I would not want you nice home here burnt to a crisp, or torn asunder by thier claws."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

She found it hard to believe that these evangeliums were frowned upon. This being was deffinitely what Enma had said they were. She saw Cherubia go to the window.
    Well i have been stuck here since the creation of Eden and Heaven and Hell. For the most part I never really have heard about these talks you say. The awakening has opened a lot of things since then and well me for one i think there are always down sides and advantages to things like these. Don't worry bout me Larius my judgement is only called for by those who cause harm to the humans or this world. I don't judge any farther from that. She smiled reassuringly at him and Cherubia was now heading out. She had to make sure her guard was not down since she had sensed the dragon and the hunter. What brings you here exactly i have heard rumours about an upcoming war of some sorts so i am investigating that, seems there have been beings who have declared war on each other and may cause potential harm to the humans. She had waited for a reply and saw the amused expression on his face as he saw she was worried for the little cherub.

Uri, i want to play outside if the dragon comes near i want to fly up and see upclose. Cheri had said in a most naive manner that made Uri laugh about it.

Go on ahead if you must cheri but not too close. She had nodded her agreement to the little cherub. I think i have to explain the way she is , She is something like a conscience to me. and well since the incident with my sister she was well sent to keep me sane i guess if you can all it that.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it shouldn't be to far anymore... Let's say a twenty minute walk?? Oh and about that treasure hunting, have you actuelly done that yet? Because it sounds alot like fearytales to me... He laughed a little bit. But yea, if the loot's worth the time, I'd try everything. So, where do you usually start those treasure trails? He looked at the girl with a questioning face. At the big castle??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast