+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Alarius was not phased at the mention of the presumed war. "It is all our nature to hate one another. We are a violent at a point. A section of our souls are designated to the destruction of others. So if there is do buch an event then let them have it, the humans have advanced dramaticly in technology and magicaly. Wizards and will benders have appeared all over the world in these last few years, even something I've read is a wierd mutation between the two, machina-magic's...humans are self destructive in thier own purposes, they just want the word to burn with them." He finished his wine, "Ah, most refreshing. My purposes for being here as simple as could be. I was interested by your rune, that is a magic that I've yet to look in to." Alarius stetched, "So your cherub is a physical incarnate of your concience..."He chuckled, "Not to be mean, but would that not get a little annoying?"

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

She laughed, she had no choice, obviously he had never learned anything about dragons or the history of after the Rift (or Cataclysm, or Awakening, or any number of things it was called). " Governments and wealthy private collectors hid most of the treasures when the great cities fell. Much has not been recovered yet. And many coming through the rift stole and hide small amounts of treasure."

Then she pulled some coins out of the bag of holding, "I AM a draconian with most of the scenes of a dragon, I always know when I'm near silver and gold" She took his right hand and turned it palm up, laying three gold pieces and several silver ones in his hand, then closed his fingers around the coins. "There's more where that came from." she said with a rather mischievous grin.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Speeding towards where Beast had picked up the scent, they finally skidded to a halt not too far from where they had met the Demon originally. Looking around, Beast Master saw they were where he'd witnessed a battle earlier via the sand map. Still sitting in the drivers seat, he kept looking around as the Beast rolled around, looking for the scent he'd gotten off those strands of light. Thinking to himself, he tried to remember just who he'd seen involved. If he remembered correctly, there was one with a couple of colours mixed, possibly a half dragon, while there was also a human & a wizard, their shading indicating a shadow specialty. Their opponents seemed to be 2 Nagas, snake people, though only one was on the offense, the other seeming to not want to get involved judging by it's actions. Suddenly Beast revved it's engine excitedly, indicating it'd found the scent, Beast Master calmly patting the dash board.

"Good work Beast. Now, let's go track them down. I think it'd be best if we go past them first, to help sus out who we're dealing with here. We know they're important to our quest, but we don't know how or why."

Revving slowly to indicate it understood, Beast headed off, following the scent. Though it would have taken a while on foot to get that far, With Beast it took only a couple of minutes. As they caught up with the people from the scent, Beast alerted Beast Master with a growl over it's radio. Driving past, he got a good look at them, a girl along with a couple of guys, one bearing a mark he recognized as the symbol of essentially the new mafia. Driving on, they pulled into where the others seemed to be headed. Finding a bakery, Beast pulled over so Beast Master could go in & grab some stuff. Buying a few loaves & some other stuff, Beast Master put it all in the back & drove Beast over to a park, overlooking the road into town. Waiting for the people to arrive, he wound up all the windows, had Beast send them completely black then go one watch. Taking off his helmet, Beast Master enjoyed the baked goods he rarely found in other worlds.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uri had smiled at this comment, she understood what he meant she knew all to well that the child like behavior of Cheri can be annoying at times. How she had spun off Uri she even hardly remembers who it happened.
    At time it can be annoying but she serves her purpuse plus a lot of help in battle, that little one there packs a lot in battle and is stronger than she looks.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

A black vehicle drove past on the road that they were walking on. A shudder went up Lysil's spine. one of dread? foreboding? something was not right, but she couldn't quiet put her finger on it.

"Do either of you have a feeling of something out of place? Dark and Dangerous?" she asked more than a little worried. She glanced at Jack, he seamed to be on the alert. whether it was because he felt something or because of her question she didn't know. Then she glanced at over at Joe to see his reaction. She then watched the car disappear down the road in front of them.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yes..." Alarius looked at the cherub, "I could since some power from her. Interesting indeed." He looked back to Uri, "Greatful I have had not the chance to fight in sometime. I refrain from such things...it's bad for me and all who accompany me." Looking back to the Cherub, he still adressed Uri, "So what do you plan to do about the supposed war, and inevitable events in the near future?"

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

i have no plans on the war I am still doing research a bit on it but if i need to then i will be forced to fight. Uriel had seen his expression and saw that he understood. It is just that it seems i have been fighting and hunting for over 200 years a war was not a welcome idea for me and i might loose cheri.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I felt it to, that car had a mysterious bond with the darkness... He had tried to define what was in the car, a human, beast or something else but he just couldn't get it right... Well, there's only one way to find out what in that car... Let's follow it Joe said with a grin. Were there's trouble there's someone willing to pay for solving those troubles... He looked at the girl And I think it would be more mysterious and fun than chasing after some lost treasure...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast