+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Lysil grinned, "Yea it would be more fun, but not for every problem solving do the heroes get paid. We'll check it out if it is in the town we're going to."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius frowned for the first time, "A Judge Seraph not wanting to battle? Most unusual, but intrueging. I suppose I can understand why you feel that way. Forgive me for being forward." He stood, opening his black wings, "So then what kind of reserch will you be conducting, and where will it be conducted?"

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack accepted there plan to follow the car and see what was up with it. He had misgivings though. Yes he had felt what Lysil had felt, and the fact that it came from such a place as a mechanical vehicle meant some very strong power.

For it took a lot to combine the magical world and the mechanical one. He had no good experience with such things. Jack was quiet for a time while the thoughts of what could have been in that car, or what that car itself could have been rolled over him.

Thanks

They were approaching the edge of the town, the closer they got the more Lysil's instinctual warnings were going off. Something was waiting for them, something dark and unnatural.

Finally she stopped in her tracks and said, "Something is not right. And it doesn't 'FEEL' like the naga did. It 'FEELS' more dangerous." With that she took her Dragonstaff out of the bag of holding.

Anything is Pawsable

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Beast Master felt something of pure evil coming his way, as well as the Eastern Dragon on his suit announce Draankaa was coming. With helmet firmly back in place, he got out quickly to find his ally coming out of a shadow teleport gate, with 3 larger winged versions following him through. Draankaa was beaten up badly, finding it hard to stay on his feet, a kick from the biggest other one sending him to the ground. Looking at Beast Master, the biggest pointed his right axe at him, laughing & saying something in it's Demonic tongue.

"Yes, I am Beast Master. Interesting you can see me, you must also have human sight. Draankaa is working with me now. He has chosen that he no longer wishes to work with you. He walks his own path now. Now leave us-"

The demon roared with laughter, before saying something to Beast Master, it's reaction telling it realized Beast Master was serious & it didn't like it.

"I don't like being interrupted. Now leave us-"

Before he got to finish, the biggest charged Beast Master with a swing of it's huge axes. With acrobatic agility, Beast Master dodged it, leaping & twisting into the air. Reaching into the padding on his back, he pulled out 2 sickle like weapons, dragging the blades down the Demon's back as he came back down. Seeing their leader wounded, the other 2 charged both Beast Master & Draankaa. Dodging an attack from the one going for him, he snapped his right weapon towards the 3rd, the weapon extending & wrapping around it's neck.

"BEAST, get Draankaa inside & out of danger!"

Responding, Beast extended it's long forelimbs, lifting the injured Demon with them as it opened it's boot door so far it folded flat along it's roof. Placing Draankaa on the door, it started closing it, the seats folding down & belts reaching back to guide the Demon in safely. Closing the boot, Beast roared off as it's Master faced off against the 3 winged Demons.

"I guess you Wanna play now Draankaa's gone. Fine with me..."

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketsueki Tenshu View Post
    Alarius frowned for the first time, "A Judge Seraph not wanting to battle? Most unusual, but intrueging. I suppose I can understand why you feel that way. Forgive me for being forward." He stood, opening his black wings, "So then what kind of reserch will you be conducting, and where will it be conducted?"
    I am planning of going to the next town this afternoon, i had heard there is someone there i can talk to about a few things. They say an old dragon who has knowledge of the Awakening and why and how it will affect the humans. I just hope it is not the old eastern dragon. She had seated across him and made sure she hid any apprehension. You are welcome to join me if you want. Are you going some where else by chance?
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius shrugged, "I've no planes to go anywhere as to this moment. I will most assuradly follow you to where ever you may go..." He chuckled, "Untill you bore me." Alarius winked, then looked out to the window "Where are we, I shadowshifted here, so unfortuanantly I do not know where we are. Last I was in one of the lost cities, 'Chicago' The windy city, or as the sign said."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Thanks

"Demons Attacking!!!" Lysil hollered. She took a running start, It looked like her dragon-spirit was unfolding from her human form. Taking a leap into the air, she was fully dragon with her mighty wings stroking to gain altitude. She looked behind and said, "Catch up!"

Looking ahead of her she could see the shadowy area were the evil demon Aura was. There were 3 large demons attacking a man. Lysil ROARED as only a Dragon could, using her Icy Breath (sub-zero temp) on the two farthest demons to slow them down, she spiraled around landed on the ground. Lysil is part silver dragon, making her of the Wind and Ice type magic. She tightly folded her wings against her back to protect them, Stood up and started an intricate set of movements with her hands. A strange bracelet on her wrist began to glow as she recited the words in draconian for a concentrated wind shear to try and push her two targets back were they came from, all the while hoping that her two companions could get there in time to help the man against his opponent.

Anything is Pawsable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast