+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Lysil muttered a very draconian "Damn" and Jack growled in agreement. Jack had managed to damage the demons hands to the point that it dropped the ax. "Let's finish this." She was on the demons back, she grabbed the head and pulled back with all her strength. Jack lunged at the exposed throat, he managed to take out the windpipe just as the neck broke.

Turning to the new demon, Lysil saw the man they were trying to rescue walking out of the shadow. There was still something strange about him. Then she got knocked off her feet for being distracted. She picked herself up after being flung several feet. She looked around for Jack and saw him lying several yards away. She shifted into her human for and ran to his side. she checked him out quickly and was relieved to see he was only winded. She reached into her bag of holding and brought out a sapphire and emerald necklace. She put it around Jacks neck, Then touched each stone in a specific pattern. The spell shield will absorb some of the blows from the demon and negate some of the magic aimed at you. She heard Joe mutter a curse as he got Knocked down by the demon. The she explained her idea for a wolf bomb dropped on to the demon's wings were he could do the most damage with his teeth and claws. after shifting, she picked him up in her claws and circled around to come in behind the demon, Flying low she dropped Jack onto the demon's wings were he at first grabbed onto the bone edge with his jaws.

She saw Joe go down again and swooped in to grab him. she landed and shifted back into human form. She set her dragon staff firmly in front of her and gave an incantation to for an ice flow where the demon was still trying to come up from the ground. Once the solid sheet of ice had formed she said to Joe, "That should give you stable ground to use that sword of yours, Shadow Master."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

At the feel of the new demon, Serix walked through the ground towards the battle. He was extremely irritated that the demon had used HIS element to make his appearance. Serix arrived at the battle in seconds and pinned the demon with a huge crystal stalactite, Then just stood back and watched.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

She felt the Earth Dragon and she felt when the stalactite had pinned the demon. "Thank you, Elder." she sent mind to mind to him.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    I feel a bit relaxed now. thanks. Do you like us to travel by foot or fly ?She smiled a bit and wished that cheri would dematerialize a bit. Cheri sensed Uriel's need to be alone and decided to disappear and go some where else. She waited for an answer and went to the book case to see if she had everything she needed. Her emotions were reeling from something or she has met Alarius before or someone like him before. So much of her memories were lost in the awakening that the only memory she for her sister, Cheri and a few others that have remained in contact with her al through these years.
    Alarius looked for a second in thought, "I find traveling by foot lengthy and unconvienient. Flying is prepherable, seeing as how I've not done that in some time, lately, I shadowshift everywhere I go. Adds to the excietement of travel when you appear randomly somewhere." Alarius noticed the cherub dissapeared, "Where did you're small companion go?" He was feeling that the seraph wanted be alone with him, an akward feeling that Alarius almost felt uncomfortable with.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

"Well Draan, even your girl wants you dead now. I warned you there would be more enemies than before..."

Knowing Draan wouldn't have any way of hearing it anyway, the words still came out. Deciding this might be too much for the group, Beast Master stepped out of the alley, ready to fight. Still dressed in an ancient style racing suit, like car & motorbike racers of old used to wear, racing helmet hiding his face as always, he watched as the group got knocked around by the leader of the Demonic pack.

With a symbol appearing on his visor, he watched as crystals grew out from the ground, pinning it while 1 of the group ended up on it's back, the symbol following the Earth Dragon it was indicating. Knowing she wouldn't like that much, he started running into the battle, reaching into his back padding & pulling out his blades again. Running up the crystals, he kept going as he reached Demonic flesh, his blades digging deep into the Demon's side. As it screamed in pain, he jumped & landed on it's head, hanging off a curving horn with the hook of his blades. Hanging directly in front of the Demon's face & eyes, he saw it was still looking for the cause of her pain.

"You can't see me, can you she-Demon? You've fallen so far, you've even lost your human sight..."

Kicking of her face to dodge a swing, he landed on her head & detached his blades. Leaping off to dodge yet another swing, he spun around, snapping his blades around & sending them extending & wrapping around the Demon's neck. As runes along it's segments started glowing, causing it immense pain, he spoke quietly to it, his helmet hiding the fact from the others.

"You can still make a choice. You too can join us. You too could change your fate. You don't have to die here & now..."

((Beast Master's weapons, just so you know what I'm talking about...))
     click to show spoiler

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Suddenly a man came out nothing... Another one? Joe mumbled I thought this was supposed to be our fight... Well I guess it doesn't matter right now... As long as that demon gets what it deserves, eternal pain. The demon looked like it was occupied with the stranger with the even stranger suit so Joe took the chance and jumped at the demon with his bword in front of him. He aimed right for the chest of the beast and stuck his blade inside so far it got stuck. Oh, that's a shame, now I can't use my pretty sword anymore... Guess I'll do something else then. He said laughing. Joe grabbed the handle of the sword and began chanting another spell. When he was done the handle fell on the floor and the shadow sword had become a broken steel blade again. Then the demon began to shift in pain and it made a horrible sound. The shadow that covered my blade is inside of you now, and it will remain there and consume you from the inside and cause you eternal pain... Unless I tell it to stop, but I won't do that ofcourse... Joe spoke to the beast with a pleased grin. This one is done for it... What you say if we leave this place and go after that treasure you spoke of... Joe said to lysil, unfortunately he already knew what she was going to say, so he didn't hope for much...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Seeing the Shadow Wizard stab the sword into the She-Demon who's neck he had his blades wrapped around, he was actually a little sad. She had no chance to accept his offer, instead becoming fatally wounded, as his visor indicated by his orders. Yanking the weapons to either side, he decapitated the Demon, ending it quickly. Jumping off the falling body, he landed next to the Shadow Wizard, the one who'd dragged him into the alleyway in the first place. Returning his blades to his back, he bowed at him.

"Thankyou, if you hadn't come along, I wouldn't have had the chance to recover & regroup, most likely ending up dead. I'm afraid I can't offer much as a reward, only a couple of precious gems, but I was hoping I could also join you, so I can repay my debt..."

He bowed down lower this time, then again at the dragon. He really hoped he could earn their trust. It would make finding their part in his & Draankaa's plans so much easier. Draankaa's fate could very well depend on it...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketsueki Tenshu View Post
    Alarius looked for a second in thought, "I find traveling by foot lengthy and unconvienient. Flying is prepherable, seeing as how I've not done that in some time, lately, I shadowshift everywhere I go. Adds to the excietement of travel when you appear randomly somewhere." Alarius noticed the cherub dissapeared, "Where did you're small companion go?" He was feeling that the seraph wanted be alone with him, an akward feeling that Alarius almost felt uncomfortable with.
    "Then flying it is.... she will come when she is needed she must have sensed my want to be left alone but knowing how she is she will come sooner than when she is called. " She sensed him being uncofmortable and decided to defer her questions. She had made sure she had all she needed and proceeded to walk outside.

This may be a lengthy journey as the research had been slow and collecting the data on the awakening and the beings who wanted war was somewhat difficult now a days.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast