+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Lysil walked around the newcomers, all of her dragon senses working. What she sensed was exactly what the BM was telling them. There was no malice coming from either of them. In fact the demon didn't quiet sense like a demon, It was as if it didn't want to be what it was. "Interesting new companions. If we pass the Elder Dragons tests, then what we are rewarded will probable aid in your quest. You might as well try and tell us what the quest is." Lysil said.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Taking yet another deep breath, BM thinks for a moment, then recites something with an almost aggressive tone in his voice, to which the other 2 bow, Draankaa placing his right fist on his chest.

"Remember the fallen,
    Fight for the living..."

He then softens his tone slightly for the next bit, as if that part had the most meaning to them...

"Pray for redemption..."

All 3 nod at this, Beast's head on it's hood somehow tilting forwards. Looking up from his nod, BM explains as best he can.

"All 3 of us are damned to Hell for our actions. Beast & Dran were originally angels, caste down because of their arrogance. Dran & his 3 brothers, who you met earlier, decided to follow the big girl who's back I ended up on. Beast, well beast was punished by becoming a mindless Demon dog. However he slowly regained his consciousness, & in time wished to return to how he was before, sorry for what she'd done, though she hid this from the rest of her pack, otherwise they would have destroyed her."

"Me, I have killed many, destroying them most of the time, in the name of defending the defenseless. However all too often the way I was forced to defeat them left me damned for my actions. When I met Beast, she was ordered to attack me, along with the rest of her pack. However she hesitated, so I only knocked her out, then destroyed her masters & the rest. When she came to, we talked for a good while before finally agreeing to work together, so we can both be freed from our futures. But she couldn't stand her body, so I used everything I could to change her, & now she is the car you see before you. I transformed her body into a car, to make it easier for her to hide. And now we find Demons who wish for redemption, just like Dran here, in the hopes we can all be spared from Hell."

The other 2 hang their heads, remembering all the things they've done before choosing to seek redemption, most of which would give anyone nightmares.

"We have actually managed to redeem 2 Demons so far. It's a long & hard process, with much to answer for, but it is possible. We all help each other, since it seems to help. I just pray we all find redemption in the end..."

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketsueki Tenshu View Post
    Alarius stood there for a moment, "I could help you you know. It is by a happy happenstance that I posses this..." He pulled out what appeared to be a worn leather journal, "Book of knowledge if you will, a reading of most of the world's events wrapped up in a convenient pocket book"

Uriel smiled and took the book. It was useful yes but she needed to see the eastern dragon. " This can help , but getting information first had has always been my thing." she opened the door and readied herself to take flight.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sevile with a new set of magical prowess at his disposal felt invincible. it was the first time he had ever used the stone creature successfuly. it always tended to backfire and try to take his knowledge instead. Sevile had just crossed the edge of the desert and reached The jagged road that lead to the newly formed mountain, Mt. grave. the name given so because of the continuouse ordor of death that roamed the air. Never fainting or wanning, always stinging your sense of smell and taste. Just as Sevile began to take his route to cross the jagged road a seiring pain stuck his head. Sevile fell to the gorund it felt as if his skull was being pounded in by a dwarven hammer. Sevile tried to look around and see if he was being attacked, maybe by another wizard. Sevile searched but couldnt see anything. instead he began to get strang visions of a cave and a woman with snakes in her hair, calling him. then be blacked out

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius smiled, "Very well then." He took back his book kindly and walked out the door. He looked at Uri's wings, "Very beautiful, you must take good care of them." Stretching, he spread his wings. With a great heave he ascended into the sky, "Let us meet this dragon then!"

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

The sound of rustling woke sevile. he was no longer on the rocky path. in fact he was miles away from any familiar landscape that he could see. he was compleatly lost. Sevile held his head as he tried to raise himself from the ground. Quickly he stumbled back to the gorund. that is when he realized that his body had changed, he was no longer on one long tail, but on two legs. he had a human form. his sense of smell wasnt as keen but he could see out his eyes better than befor. He no longer heard his godesses whisper. he looked in the trees and spotted a tiny green snake. Sevile tried to communicate with it but the reptile only slithered further away. Something wasnt right even if his formed was polymorphed he still should be able to speak in his own tongue. Sevile tried to cast a simple fireball spell. He casted it with sucsess he still has his powers at least to some extent. He figured if his naga abilities were gone so were the powers his godess had given him. He could sense the magic in the air and on him. he wasnt just in the form of a human he now was. naked he needed to find himself some clothing besides the rings and amulets that he still adorned.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Smile was all she could do. Her wings spread as they started off for the east and she had sensed Cherubia talking to the eastern dragon and had arrived in New Hampshire ahead of them. She still felt curious about this being with her , with all his knowledge he still kept what he knew to himself.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil kept seeing something out of the corner of her eye. Every time she tried to see what it was, she would hear giggling and it would be gone. This was turning into quit the adventure, she has gotten a werewolf, a shadow mage/assassin, and demons who want redemption for companions. Now she had something that felt like a cherub playing hide and seek with her.

To all her companions she sighed and said, "We have other company, Cherub by the feel of it. Right now it is playing peek-a-boo with me." She snapped her head to the right trying once again to catch sight of it. This time Everyone heard the giggles.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast