+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Jack looked around for the source of the giggling. But every-time he came close, the thing that he thought he saw wasn’t there. It was starting to get a little annoying.

“Lysil, do you have any idea why this thing, would be bothering us now, is it a part of the test or something?” Lack asked looking over at her while she still looked around for the creature that she thought was a cherub.

He moved in closer to her so that with them both they had almost a full view of the perimeter, though it didn’t seem to help.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Cherubia had decided to show herself and stop the playful peek a boo stuff since she sensed they didn't like it.
    " Hello I am sorry if I am annoying you but i didn't know what else to do to get your attention withour them gearing up for battle arms. I am the other part of a Seraph who is on her way here. My name is Cherubia , Cheri as i like to be called. Are you the eastern Dragon?

Uriel had seen the beings Cheri is talking to and she is reeling with the information the cherub is giving her.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil looked at Jack, who was standing beside her, and shrugged her shoulders. "Hello Cheri, I'm a half Dragon, My Mother was Japanese and my Father a dragon if that is what you mean by 'eastern dragon'" she said to the cherub, "Who is Seraph?"

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

When this all happened Joe felt a little uncomfortable, people kept popping up. The story of the demon redeemer was strange enough, but now this mysterious cherub. It wasn't like him to travel around in large groups and he hoped the cherub wouldn't be the next one teaming up with them... Well, better keep it on my good side he thought, so he stepped forward and greeted the cherub without much show. Hi, I'm joe, I don't know what your business with this girl are, but I'm sure it can't be that important... We're on a treasure hunt you know, so we're kinda occupied... He said coldly.
    He hoped it would be clear, but knowing how stubborn some cherubs could be, he knew this wouldn't be enough to get this one away. Especially because it took so much interest in Lysil.

Newbie animegabe is off to a good start animegabe's Avatar
    Thanks

.......................,,,,,,,still confused aa bit sry

My love she burns no more
    Now she is dead, my heart is filled with
    the hopeless darkness of the world

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Serix got mildly annoyed for a moment. He caused a small crystal in the shapoe of an arrow to grow from the ground, at it's head was a chunk of unsmelted copper. He knew that others had sensed the magic, but since it was so subtle and not directed at them, was confident that they wouldn't immediately guess the source since there were dozens of people staanding around watching the strange group.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil glared at Joe. Obviously he didn't get that they were now caught up in Fate. If he didn't change his attitude, he would fail the Elder Dragon's test. and that could be bad indeed. "You might want to take it up with her Angel when she gets here." Lysil coldly said.

Lysil felt the energy from the new crystal. The Elder was getting impatient, which not only was unusual, but pointed to the fact that this was urgent.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack turned a bit and smiled to himself. Lysil was getting annoyed with Joe and Lack couldn’t keep his face from showing his happiness about it. He still didn’t like the man, though he would work with him as long as Lysil wanted it so. For some reason he trusted her more than he’d ever trusted someone so soon.

He also felt the magic, though he couldn’t tell from where and understood that it meant that they must move on sooner rather than later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 ... LastLast