+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Uriel had spotted the group Cheri was talking to. She prepared to go down, funny that this dragon had the signiture of the east, yet she seemed young. As soon as her feet touched the ground she smiled at every one and approached the young cherub. " Have you been behaving? " she can clearly see someone was not happy with every one popping in on their travel. She bowed slightly to the dragon minding her manners since their kind was so particular about it. " I am Uriel a Seraphim and former Guardian to the gates of Eden and Heaven. and this is Alarius." she motioned to Alarius who was as quiet as ever.

" I was behaved mon chere. I didn't do anything to him yet. " she said giggling as she eyed the young traveller.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Sep 17, 2008 at 09:18 AM. Reason: edit
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil gave a traditional Japanese bow of greeting to the angel. "Greetings Uriel, I am Lysil. My companions are Jack, Joe, Beast Master, Beast, and Draankaa." She indicated each member of the party as she gave their names. Since formal greetings had been given she knew that this wasn't a social visit. Protocol now demanded that they all sit to tea to discuss whatever business the angel had with them. While Lysil knew the Elder would be very annoyed at the delay, He would be even more annoyed if she didn't follow protocol.

Lysil explained to everyone the formal Tea Ceremony. She explained that she would serve everyone, those that could were welcome to drink the tea, but everyone would be served. When the first cup had been pored then business would be discussed. When the last cup had been pored then the business was concluded. She then pulled a beautiful oriental rug out of her bag of holding and a full tea service. She then prepared the tea and started the ceremony.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Now Jack was a little annoyed. He hated anything to do with tradition or formal things. They were always stuffy and boring and didn’t seem to matter as far as reality went. Why couldn’t the new angel lady say what she had to say instead of starting this all formally? The new girl was cute as well he noted and then shut his mind up.

He went along with it though, after all, Lysil was the one going along with it to begin with.

Thanks

After the first cup of tea was poured Lysil turned to the angel, "What has brought you here?" she asked. There was an extra cup between Lysil and Jack, very quietly she tipped it over so the tea ran into the ground.

Anything is Pawsable

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" Someone is looking your way mon chere"... giggling as Cheri said this in her mind link to Uri. She eyed Jack and sat beside him. the Cherub found him interesting enough like Alarius.

" I came to find out what you have heard about the awakening and if you have heard any news of the upcoming underground wars." Uri said trying not to mind what her young Cherub was saying. She was trying hard not to blush but all this formality was getting to her and it has been over a hundred years since protocol dictated she did as was expected of her. She glanced over to Alarius who was smilling smugly now seeing her discomfort.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Thanks

Lysil shook her head to that one. "I have no idea on any war, above ground or under it." she said sipping her tea. "And isn't the awakening what happened two hundred years ago that brought magic and magical creature back into the world?"

Anything is Pawsable

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius landed next to them, "You were in some hurry Uri. I though a decent flight was in order....perhaps another time then." He looked out to those before him and bowed humbly, "Greetings, I am Alarius, an evangelium. How are you today?" He stood up, a smile upon his face.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, this was just wonderful O_o

First a Cherub, then it's Angelic master, one of the 2 he'd passed earlier too. Not only an Angel, a Seraphim & ex Gate Guard. If she recognized him, it could potentially cripple his quest. Beast was calm, she'd conquered her hunting instincts, but Draan was instinctively & secretly getting ready to attack the Angel, till he felt BM's glare. The suit may be able to block all identifying smells, auras, fields, etc, but when BM glared at someone, he knew how to make it felt...

Sitting down for the Tea Ceremony, he kept Draan next to him, keeping a careful eye on him. Beast just rolled back, retracted her body parts & rested. Then the 2nd Angel turned up, the other he'd passed. As the new Angel introduced himself, Draankaa snorted, instinctively going for his axes, only to bounce off the ground behind him with his head, as BM grabbed him by a horn & bounced it a couple of times. Shaking his head free of BM's grip, he roared at BM till one of BM's blades wrapped around his neck at surprising speed.

"Control yourself! Don't forget your vow. Now settle down. SIT!"

As Draan grudgingly did as he was told, BM removed & holstered the weapon, stood up & bowed to the 2 Angels, his 'Master Chief' voice somehow reinforcing the word's meaning...

"Please forgive him, we seek redemption together, however his Demonic instincts still hold sway over him. He is trying to control himself, but it not easy..."

Holding the bow, he hoped they accepted the apology. If they chose to travel with the group, there was a good chance he might have to send Draankaa away till he needed. However, that could damage the path he'd seen Draan's Destiny take, but he did not have much choice...

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply. Kinda been busy, then a bit crook. Fine now, just needed RnR...))
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast