+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Jack just sat listening to all this. He found the new angel interesting, and thought it would be fun to see how things go with him and the demons they now have as part of there group. After the show from BM, he smiled to himself, and noticed the puddle on the ground from the spilled tea.

Well, he would leave the talking to Lysil, after all this was her show, so to speak.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil sighed when the other angel showed up. She hated the formality, if the angel hadn't started being so formal she wouldn't be stuck in this Ceremony and they could have discussed whatever was on her mind as they traveled toward the copper mine. She never did understand why angels always insisted on being so formal. She produced another cup and served the new angel. "Please go on." she said to Uriel.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack noticed Lysil sigh, and held a laugh that was almost instantaneous. She didn’t seem to like this any more than he did. That’s fantastic he thought.

Jack turned to the two angels waiting for there reply.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't know much about it but i like it and i hope i enjoy the rest of it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uriel saw Cheri giggling and Alarius seemed amused at the humour the cherub is displaying. Uri knew that for all of Cheri's years she hated protocol. " Excuse her , we have been living here for a long time and well....she hates formality. this war that i speak off was found out in one research that one of my kind is doing and I was wondering if you have heard of any rumours or any thing that have come your way." She explained and smiled, she had gone beside Alarius after telling what she needed the dragon to know. She didn't want to offer any information other than that. " Sorry for rushing like that " She said to Alarius softly.

" I have no arguement with the two off you and since you are wanting redemption you just might want to get on my good side for me to get a Nephelum to work with you." She told the beast master and the demons.

Cher , don't be to harsh on them. they are trying their best." Cheri said pouting.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

"Thankyou, but I feel our quest is best served without Heavenly help. It's hard enough to get them to trust me & take up the quest, but if Angels kept following us around all the time, it could scare them off, or unfortunately get violent..."

Shooting another glare off at Draan, all the others shared of the burning gaze was BM's helmet turning just enough to let him look at the Demon. Returning to his sitting position, he held the tea cup up to the vents below his helmet's visor, breathing in the Tea's aroma, then nodded his approval.

"Don't think I am asking you to leave though. I am honoured by your offer for assistance. For all I know you could have something important to do with this phase of our quest."

Thinking back to when he'd summoned all those strands, he mentally went over which types had joined to make this group with the important destiny...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

wow you are relly good keep it up and try some poetry i think you might be good at it
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uri felt uncomfortable at being brushed off just like that. she didn't like the way people always refer to them as heavenly beings specially since her twin sister Lusifel was considered a fallen. She looked at Alarius but didn't know if she can ask if they could leave. The sadness in her eyes was so bad now at this thought. Just as long as these seekers of redemption stuck to the rules of heaven for redemption she is okay with it. She didn't want to go and act as judge and executioner again.

"Alarius, can we leave? huh? I don't like them they are hurting Uri." Cheri had said bluntly and pointed at the demons who were glaring at her. She stood up and glared back at them. " You sure you want to get on my bad side?" Cheri said clearly they didn't know the full meaning of Uri's name. She prepared to fly and just up and disappeared into the sky to continue travelling. " I don't know why you take it upon yourself to help them." Cheri told Uri in her mind link.

Uri bowed her head and waited for the tea ceremony to finish, she also didn't like formalities but she is required to follow or her damnation will be worse that her sister's.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast