+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Joe decided to accept things how they were and sat down... He took a sip of the tea, it was nicely warm and tasted quite good. He listened to the angels, and thought of the fact he had never met such creatures before. He also thought about how much an angel could pay, it had to be a huge amount... But it would be a shame to kill such mystique creature... So he buried those thoughts deep in his mind. Well... He said If what you say is true, that there is some war coming on and you came to us, that must mean we are involved?... Doesn't it? His tone was different from before, not because he accepted the angels, but because he wanted to fight, but to not let the others notice this he spoke more friendly... Because where there is war, there are people willing to pay for help, and those people pay much most of the times... He waited patiently for the reaction of the others and took another sip of the tea.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

" Anything that will involve you or any human is my main responsiblility and who is liable for such a crime. I was hoping to validate a few of the things that my comrad had found from the underground." She sat and saw Alarius a bit worried about her. She just smiled and wished they could go now and head out. She was just glad he was there not just Cheri. the responsiblility was great on her shoulders she thought to herself.

NOw she keeps on wondering what would happen if she went mad like her sister an gave up her wings to become human. All these emotions reeling and since she has been so alone for over 200 years.She had tried to put the dismal thoughts aside in case someone of her kind sensed her feelings.
    Last edited by PhoenixSara; Sep 19, 2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: edit
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

"I apologize. I only meant that while an Angel's assistance would help us possibly to no end, it will be even harder than it is now to get them to trust me enough to join us. Sadly, it is rare enough we get a new member to our brotherhood..."

BM put his hand on Draan's shoulder, the powerful Demon sighing like a wounded bull & slouching forwards. It had been incredibly hard for him to choose to join the Beast Master, but if an Angel had of been with him, he wouldn't have had the restraint to stop himself attacking it. Now, he was finding it very hard, but he was going it, with Beast Master's help. Reaching up, he held the tiny pendant hanging off the necklace round his neck, taking a few deep breaths to settle himself.

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil hadn't heard about any wars starting. She looked over at the Beast Master and the companions he was trying to get to behave. If you considered what they were trying to accomplish and the reaction of the other demons to the redemption attempt......"Your answer lies there," Lysil points the the demonic trio. "If they succeed in redeeming themselves it would give hope to others like them who may also try redemption. That would decrease the powers of the demonlords and that they would resort to anything to prevent it." Lysil looked down into her tea cup, "Confucius said If you do not choose your Fate, then your Fate will choose you." She finished the tea in her cup then placed it upside down on it's saucer concluding the ceremony. She stood up at that point, she looked at Joe then turned her sad gaze on Jack, "Jack, Joe I cannot require you to but as my friends would you accompany me on this endeavor? first we see the Elder Dragon at the copper mine, If we are to see them achieve their goal then we will need all the help we can get."

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack stood up immediately, as if there was no choice. He said he would follow her, he meant it. Though that was true, he didn’t like saying things so openly, so all he said was “Sure.” And then he stood by her.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

it is really getting good keep it up i can't wait to know what happens next
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uri stood up and faced Alarius. " I can't ask you to keep coming with me. I have to get away from them, you see one of my talents and gifts is I also happen to be an empath. I am feeling so many things right now that they are just about to drive me near insanity right now being near them." She said quietly and looked away . The tasks in the coming future holds no excitement for her she didn't want to keep on fighting again. Her sadness now evident she readied herself as she prepared to fight.

She reached into her trench coat and handed Jack two bottles. the one in light blue contained phoenix tears and the one in the white bottle contained heaven's light. " I don't know where all of you are going but i know you will need these." She saw his surprise as she smiled and put them his hand.

" Hey mister you will need these as well, when the need becomes great they will call Nephelliums to your side. Don't worry they are none heavenly beings so they will not cause trouble than they are worth. I know you will need it in your quest." She tossed three amulets of light to the beast master.

She turned her back and felt dizzy as her wings took her a few feet of he ground she started to sway and she tried to steady herself she her wings took her higher off the ground.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Under his helmet, BM smiled at the fact there were others willing to help them earn redemption, even though they barely knew them. If only it was that easy. There's a reason only 2 have been redeemed so far...

"Thankyou, it is rare we receive any assistance. I think we can accept a gift from an Angel, if they don't mind..."

As he indicated the Beast, she just revved slightly, raised her front end as if shrugging then went back to whatever she was thinking of, while Draankaa kept his head down, looked up at them giving him an angry appearance, then crossed his arms on his chest & fully lowering his head, signifying his compliance.

"It would seem not. Thankyou again..."

As she took off, he bowed his head for her. If only all meetings between Angels & his groups went this well...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast