+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Alarius stayed suspended next to Uri, watching her carefully, "I've no cure for your ailment. Though all things considered if you cannot fly, I can fly for the both of us." He smiled as she did, though his was true. He placed his pale hand on her shoulder, "Ymm dryd ec kuut uh drec fnadlrat ayndr, E bnyo dryd so vneaht Uri lyh ujanlusa ran byeh. Sujehk uh fedr ran hupma xiacd." Alarius was mumbling an old prayer, hoping to add some comfort.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

A bolt of what appeared to be plasma sailed into the air and struck Uri. She felt the strength of the Earth rush into her, not harshly, but gently and warmingly. She realized that the energy had come from a very old being. "Since you are willing to help those taking my quest, it is only fitting that i aid you as well. I do pledge to help the demons redeem themselves if that also helps soothe your mind." The mental touch of the old dragon was very soothing. Uriel could sense no malice from the beast, only the age old Draconic strength. Serix smiled as he let himself sink into the earth much to the wonderment of the few watching. He then headed out to set up the next step in the Dragon Quest.
    Last edited by gamemaster331; Sep 22, 2008 at 09:12 AM.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

As the formalities with the Tea Ceremony finished up, BM dragged Draankaa over to Beast & made him get in, though he made sure not to cause a scene.

"Listen up! Do you WANT me to help you?"

A growl & a nod was the reply.

"Then you must start watching your behavior more closely. You do realize just how easy it would have been for me to take your head off? I'm in this to help you out, but to earn redemption for all your violent behavior, you can't afford to fight every creature that comes your way, heavenly, demonic or whatever. Fighting is a no-other-option use only deal. Alright?"

With more nodding coming back, & picking up he'd actually been listening & was sorry, BM looked out to see everyone else with a Pegasus each. With the others indicating they were ready to go, Beast took off, having fun racing with the flying horses. Though not designed for such rough terrain, Beast was managing, having to go a little slower with all the loose ground & obstacles. She raised her suspension as high as she could, but like that she found herself unable to jump at all.

Finding a road though, things were different. Beast lowered herself, kicked in a few extra horses & picked up the speed. The roads were horrendously maintained, but they were better than unpaved ground to her. Noticing the flying horses having a good work out, she just chuckled to herself, revving her engine as she drove...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack was loving being on DustDancer, it was amazing how easily she flew with suck little resistance. He wondered if Lysil felt like this all the time when she flew on her own.

He also thought is was a little funny that the mare came to him, while the stag went to Jack. Females of all kinds were attracted to him, he mused to himself. Though he doubted that Lysil was. Even though he wasn't trying, it seemed like she wasn't interested. Too bad, she was cute and unusually interesting he thought.

They flew over a road now, following BM and his group. He couldn't tell how much further they had to go, but he hoped that there present would make up for the time they had lost.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Thanks and a smile was all she could give to Alarius and the Dragon of Old had tried to help. Since the awakening the slightest feelings can make her balance and hold on reality go. " I know there is no cure and its not really an ailment. It's just sometimes i wonder if the burden i carry for most beings worth anything."

She leaned against Alarius who offered to fly. For a Seraph she was small for her size. He took flight and carried her like her weight didn't matter. she felt a bit uncomfortable since she didn't like being helpless. "Maybe the time has come for Cheri to come back from where she came from." She asked loudly.

If she was to to on this quest, she might as well do the one step she had not thought off for a long time.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe was glad he could ride shadowstorm. Nice name for a pegasus... He tought. Joe was glad he got the darker colored ones, he didn't had something against the other two, but just the idea of a shadow sage together with a horse of lightness... that was just crazy to him. Joe noticed BM went to full speed, Think you can catch up to him? Joe mumbled to the pegasus. The beast neighted and up it went, casting a shadow on the others. This feels great Joe thought, I've got to thank her for this, since she spared us a lot of efford AND time... He looked at lysil. She had been kind to him despite his behaviour at some times... Many would just have dumped him, but she didn't even when it disturbed the others. And just because she believed it was fate their group had been brought together, and that they shared a common higher goal. A thought Joe had some problems with, but as long as he was safe and he had some food it was fine he guessed. While looking at the wide sky, riding Shadowstorm, Joe remembered his family and the people who were looking for him. It had been long since he had seen someone of his clan, good or bad way. He also thought of his childhood friends and he wondered if he would ever see one of them back. Probibly better if not, since he didn't want to get through the same things he had gone through in his yought. Ah well, enough nagging about the past, time to look at the things ahead of me. Joe said, looking at the mountains, that faintly appeared at the horizon.

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius flew as softly as he could, as to not disturb Uri as she tried to recover from the spell. "So, Uri, what is our next step. It seems to me that you did not get much out of our encounter with the small band of travelers, did you receive any useful information?"

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

"I was thinking she was not old timer dragon like i thought.Maybe another source summoned by another means would help though i am not sure how to proceed at this point. I know Cheri went ahead to scout. she may have more information than she is letting us know. And maybe time for her to summon her back to me an undo the spell i did a hundred years ago." She said this with conviction now, though her books might be able to help undo the character split that her sister did years ago.

She wind was calm and the breeze was warm against her she knew of the dangers of undoing her sister's spell. She was still unsure how much she should trust this evangelium. It was part of her nature to be cautious, made her look stuffy and strict to others. The sun was shinning just right for an attempt to cast a strong spell. " Do you know where the Angel's temple is in these parts or can that book tell you where?" she asked him.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast