+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

Another had been listening in on the conversation. Serix teleported a scroll to Uri containing clues on some of what they were talking about. He then told them who he was (see bio). He casually mentioned that he was MUCH older than others thought him to be. His presence was then gone from her mind completely.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Racing along the roars, Beast slows down slightly as she nears a weathered sign, then suddenly gets sideways, turning down a nearby roar. Slowing down a bit more, BM leans out a window, signaling for the others to land next to them. As they do, he shouts over to them.

"That sign back there was for a copper mine. It's at the end of this road. See how this road is still in great condition, even though it's overgrown? This road's been made for heavy trucks. We're on the right track. Better get some altitude..."

As the Pegasus fly back up into the sky above them, Beast picks up the speed again. With this end of this leg almost over, Beast decided to have some fun, letting herself get sideways along the twisting road as it snaked around the hillsides. Narrowly missing a van pulled by a horse, BM looked back to see the animal calm down, glad they weren't in any danger. Beast just kept up the drifting however, letting herself get lost in the sensation, while still watching the road...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Alarius looked at Uri, a bright light shown from it. "My book tells me all I need to know, if it is our next destination, then I will consult it...and we will go the temple."

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uri had called Cheri to her side and she arived as soon as her mind whispered the need for her to be there. The cherub had seen Uriel's need and purpose and she agreed that this will be the right time for this

You are aware of the consquesnces Mon Cher? You know what may happen. You will need the help of " The forgotten and the forgiven" for this. The elders will strike you if you go insane in the process. " The cherubim had warned her.

Uriel nodded and smiled to both Alarius and Cheurbia. " I am fully aware of what may happen. Alarius after all the summoning and the final spell. If i go insane and loose control. You have to say this spell to finish me off." Uriel said handing him a small parchment.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Lysil and SkyKing landed beside the BM and Beast. She agreed that this was the mine when she spied a spinel by the old sign. "I know you would like to try the testing now. but it would be wiser to rest and camp for the remainder of the day and start out fresh in the morning." she suggested.

She took a VERY elaborate tent out of the bag of holding as well as supplies to fix a decent meal and tea. She started to prepare a meal while the guys set up the tent. The tent was large enough to hold everyone in case of bad weather or just to sleep in. At one point she noticed Joe looking for something and pick the bag up. She stopped him before he could stick his hand into the bag. She pointed out the teeth-like embroidery on the edge of the bag. "It's enchanted. No one but me can get anything out of it. It would have literally bitten you hand off." The look of concern in her eyes told that she spoke the truth. She found what Joe needed and gave it to him. then proceeded to pull enough rugs and blankets and more than enough pillows out of the bag for everyone. She noticed the strange smirks on Jack and Joe's faces. "What? I am what I am" was all she answered to the unspoken comment.

As she finished preparing the meal, she inquired if there was anything special that BM and his companions needed to be comfortable. When they all sat down to eat and rest she pulled a Pepsi out of her bag. She saw Jack grinning at her, "Just what is it about my soda that you find so funny?" she asked with a grin of her own.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Newbie Joejonaslover10 is off to a good start Joejonaslover10's Avatar
    Thanks

Itakue and Udonto were sitting waiting for there proctor to start there leasons when BAMMM! A giant soul came crashing down from the side of the builing! Itakue ans Udonto were the only ones to see the soul becuase they posess the eyes of the Whento. They fought until there proctor came in and slashes the giant coal in half, the soul shribbled up into peices and desinagrated when it hit the cold hard floor. The proctor orderd Itakue and Udonto to the princibles office.
    When they got there the princibles was truely happy to see the 2 young students, he said" Itakue Franki and Udonto Harato, you are here becuase you posess the eyes of the Whento. Now lets get this strait, you are the only ones in this whole school besides me and the proctor you had that can see these soals so keep this on the down low." He speaked low but high" You are going to defend the contry of Ponki by killing these soals, your proctor will have private lessons with you ever day after school, you will not need to be atending your regular classes, but i must worn you that your afternoon class will be very hard, so you need to be propared."

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Jack grinned brightly back. "Well, if things work out..." He said thinking about his curse, and this adventure of hers he was now a part of. "Then I'll let you know."

At that he turned around as if to finish up the task he was working on. But it was really to hide his face from Lysil.

A thought had just occurred to him, and it wasn’t one of his usual thought, and definitely not one he usually thought about Lysil. He had just thought of the fact that things were going to well. For him at least… If she was right about what she had said before, that someone who had become a friend, not just one of his old friends could cure him, than he was almost sure that it would be her.

But he had made his peace with the fact that he was finally going to die, he didn’t need a reason to live, and if it didn’t work out the way she had speculated, than what then. His life wasn’t that good, even if it did work, he could see the hand of fate being cruelly ironic and causing something to ruin it. Maybe this adventure they were all in would kill him right after, or something worse, involving her.

No, he wouldn’t let that happen, that would be to much for him.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uriel had realized that the way to the temple was long and so many things were going on her mind about ther repercussions of her action. Only one thing had stuck through her mind was the word curse.

For all her abilities , healing and her empathic ability was innate in her and she was unsure who among the group she had met needed it. She shook her head and saw her two companions a bit worried. she just looked straight ahead getting her self ready and accepting her fate that she may be exterminated this time.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast