+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

“Sure, I’d love some tea.” He said while put some of the food on his plate.

“I’m just traveling around.” He said, and that was true enough he thought.

“I’ve just come from the town to the east, and have visited every city in this area, except for the one up ahead. How about yourself; you seem to be prepared for a long journey?” he stated as he gestured to the items around.

She was quite cute he thought to himself, while also noting that she was something other than human, or was part something that wasn’t human. Mainly because of her hands he could tell this.

Newbie azriel is off to a good start
    Thanks

sevile now crouched in a tree next to the strangers camp watched intently. he stuck out his tongue and sniffed the air to try to decipher what this man was but all he could tell was that the man now wanted to breed. disgusting creatures he thought to himself. it was then he started to pick up another scent. not the scent of a beast like the young man. this was different. this scent was faint but he could tell that this was the scent of a reptile. a fellow serpent perhaps.

"and its coming from the girl" sevile said to himself and he scooted in closer to hear there conversation. "i knew there was a reason i was doing this....praise the dark mother Medusa" he thought.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uriel was walking from the courthouse now, just minding her own business. She had made sure she used a hide me rune as a pendant. So that it conceals part of her power and her tru self, being a seraph who had walked this earth for quite some time now had it's ups and downs. She had seen two beings sipping tea. Loneliness had not masked the aura that had generatd from her all this time. Being alone for sometime now has left a serene mark on her that was unmistakable.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie ketsueki Tenshu is off to a good start ketsueki Tenshu's Avatar
    Thanks

Sighing once more Alarius though it would be time for him to make his move. Congregations were forming, along with other interesting events. As he moved passed the shadows of the road of the forgotten city, he faded. Shadowshifting was something he learned while on the physical plain, it was like travelling at high speed through the night. Lights of passrby whips by quickly as he moved through the distances. Appearing near a camp site, he noticed several strange creatures gathered. This was something he would look into later, but something else caught his attention. A power of runes treaded his mind, something of a lore that intregued Alarius. Fading again, he appeared near a building. A girl with something of a restrained aura walked. Alarius followed quietly as she moved.

Only those who put their mind to it, can recive all the power available to them

I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uriel didn't have any problems coexisting with anyone but what she found andaunting was something following her and she didn't know who it was. she walked along the boulevard in a calm manner assessing if this was one of those beings that had a bounty on their head. Her hide me rune seems to be working well if this being thinks she is something to be messed with.

Thanks

Alarius looked confused. This being never bothered to turn around, he wasn't trying to be so stealthy as to not to be noticed. He simply was curios as to why her energy felt so suppressed...and the rune she carried also intrigued him.

Thanks

Uriel had decided and told herself that she will face this being in a few minutes she just needs to walk up to the not so populated place this side to town so she can remove her rune. Hello Cherubia can you do something to distract the Engelium i sensed earlier?Cherubia had been her conscience in everything and has been acting like a baby since they have known each other.

She found it funny that the little cherub was giggling when she stepped back a bit and decided to distract the man following Uri.

Thanks

Alarius looked indignant as the cherub walked toward him as the other individual walked away calmly. "Hmmm... persalutatio acalanthis accipio. Casus adeo istud acclamo?" He hoped the little cherub would understand, it had been long since he spoke the language of humans.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast