+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Heretic Angels

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Heretic Angels

The scroll unfurled itself. It showed a shortcut that would take her through a dragon's lair and get her half way to her destination.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghattenpaw View Post
    Lysil and SkyKing landed beside the BM and Beast. She agreed that this was the mine when she spied a spinel by the old sign. "I know you would like to try the testing now. but it would be wiser to rest and camp for the remainder of the day and start out fresh in the morning." she suggested...
    ...As she finished preparing the meal, she inquired if there was anything special that BM and his companions needed to be comfortable.
    "Fair enough. If it proves to be quite the challenge I expect it would be, then it would be wise to rest up so we're physically ready to go when the time comes."

Helping set up the tent, it's obvious he's done that kinda thing before, while Draan & Beast just looked around the immediate area. Seeing the incident with her bag, he just hmmm-ed & finished up. Hearing her ask if they needed anything, he shook his helmeted head.

"We shall be fine. Draanka & Beast are Demons, so they don't eat as such, while I can get my energy in other ways. Thank you for the offer though. I do think we may take the opportunity to look around the site. There could be a head office with useful information, such as maps of the mines. I doubt things are entirely the same, the dragon wouldn't change a couple of things & maybe dig out some more tunnels, maybe some have collapsed, but a map could give us a basic idea..."

As the others ate, BM & Draan got into Beast, BM driving as they headed off to inspect the area, looking for anything useful...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

In the morning Lysil fixed everyone breakfast then they tore down the camp, which wasn't to hard since they stuffed it all back into the bag of holding. Then they all gathered around BM and Beast to see if they had found anything useful.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Otaku trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy may be famous one day trustworthy's Avatar
    Thanks

It seemed like this was all talking a long time to Jack, though he didn’t know why. He looked around after dismantling the camp, and fallowed the others to BM to see what they had found. He stood next to Lysil.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Uriel saw the scroll unfold as Alarius took flight in the direction where the scroll and the book had showed them. Cherbia had gone silent while The two angles were serious and seemed intent on what they had to do. The glow in her wings went dimmer and dimmer.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting back as everyone else was having breakfast, he waited for them to finish, helping pack up. When they gathered around him, he signaled Draan to pull what they'd found out of Beast's boot area, laying it out on her bonnet.

"We couldn't find much that wasn't completely degraded into useless dust, but we did find these - a damaged map of the mines, a few working safety helmets with lights, a couple of gas masks & a few tools which are in her boot. We also found the site generator & have been repairing it. I think it should be working now, but I didn't get the chance to test it, that's why I grabbed helmets with lights..."

Pointing to each item in turn, he wasn't sure if they would need all the stuff, but he'd figured it would be better to prepare for the worst but hope for the best. Mind you, chances are things weren't going to be easy...

"So, since you seem to be leading this team of ours, what's our next step Lysil?"

Making sure he was respectful in his tone, he asked the half Dragon who'd been doing well at leading. He figured since she was half Dragon, she'd most likely already have a good idea of how the elder Dragon thought, so it would be only natural for her to lead, or at least advise if she wasn't up to lead.

Otaku babyman is off to a good start babyman's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe joined the group and listened to BM's explanation. All right then, let's get this on with... he said while taking a helmet and light. Also Joe was looking at lysil, who was appointed the leader...I don't we have much time to lose... he added with a worried tone,and he was worried, worried that someone else would get there first and claim the treasure before they did...

Thanks

"Then i guess we better get moving..."

Walking over to a rusty lever on the side of a nearby building, he reached over & grabbed it. Pulling hard, it screamed before slowly giving in, swinging up & making the connection, sparks flying as all the lighting started up. Though some globes blew as they got their first jolt of electricity in centuries, most remained intact, glowing to illuminate the path into the mines. Looking down the mine's tracks, BM turned to the rest.

"So, shall we?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast